HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RJ Cup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The RJ Cup Empty
PostSubject: The RJ Cup   The RJ Cup EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:32 am

Morning all

We are often asked to help out with fundraising for good causes - and here's another one!

Caroline and Kevin Latham have been staunch supporters of the London Branch in recent years, with Caz serving on the committee and Kevin managing the football team for a number of seasons.

They are proud parents of Rebecca and Jack, who have cerebral palsy and are unable to walk. There is hope that an operation in the US will help them to do just that.

If you can help, follow the link:-

The RJ Cup
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

The RJ Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RJ Cup   The RJ Cup EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:52 am

Done and good luck to everyone involved!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

The RJ Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RJ Cup   The RJ Cup EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:26 am

Done
Back to top Go down

The RJ Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RJ Cup   The RJ Cup EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:32 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

The RJ Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RJ Cup   The RJ Cup EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Posted on Pasoti-

Quote :
Hi all,

I'll give you a little more background, Jack & Rebecca are Junior Greens & joined very soon after they were born.

Jack and Rebecca are 3 years old. They are rays of sunshine: bright, happy, children who love to read and join in with everything at their local playgroup – until the games involve standing up and running around. Just after their second birthday, Jack and Rebecca were diagnosed with Diplegic Cerebral Palsy, and they cannot walk unaided. They have to use Baby Zimmer Frames.

The life-changing operation they need is available at St Louis Children’s Hospital in the USA and we are working with The Tree of Hope Children's Charity to raise £100,000 to cover the costs for them both to receive this life-changing treatment.

There are photo's on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as I haven't worked out how to link them to this post.

The match that John has posted the link to is a charity football match that has a large number of Argyle London Branch footballers (both retired and current) spread over the teams. Supporters welcome as the club house has a lovely bar. The twins will be in attendance. Post Office Club Sudbury Hill, (behind Rising Sun) Sunday 19th August.

If anyone would like to join the group of supporters helping to raise this sum drop me a PM as we have no choice but to raise the full £100k as there is no way we can choose which twin gets the life changing operation....

Thank you
Caz x

RJ Cup
Back to top Go down

The RJ Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RJ Cup   The RJ Cup EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Done, great cause, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The RJ Cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RJ Cup   The RJ Cup Empty

Back to top Go down