Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crop circles

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Crop circles   Crop circles EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 am

Going out in the countryside to take in Silbury Hill and check out the array of crop circles that have appeared in the area recently.

I particularly like the Very Hungry Caterpillar design, which just shows how weird these aliens really are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crop circles   Crop circles EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:32 pm

As long as they don't do a bleddy Fireman Sam one.
Back to top Go down

Crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crop circles   Crop circles EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:12 pm

I prefer Faerie rings myself... Penlee Park is fill of them. In the old days faeries were faeries, when Reg Presley was just a twinkle. Nevertheless, I hope you beat the illness Reg, you've always been a breath of fresh air.
Back to top Go down

Crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crop circles   Crop circles EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Well we could see the caterpillar one from a distance but couldn't get close enough to get photos. Saw a few others but on the whole a bit of a letdown except for the beautiful countryside, there's somemoney out that way and some fantastic villages with stunning houses.

Stopped off at the Waggon and horses which had a beautiful thatched roof and great beer garden and another pub I forget the name of where we met an old guy who knew all about crop circles and told us how much the farmers make out of them from idiots like us going to see them. Apparently some sell t-shirts with the best designs on, and in some cases the day after they appear scratch

It's not quite high season for the majority of them innit.

And Silbury Hill is a boring mound in the middle of a field which you can't go on, but has some significance with all the stones etc blah blah blah, same size as the pyramids but not quite such a spectacle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crop circles   Crop circles Empty

Back to top Go down

Crop circles
Page 1 of 1