Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doomed! We're all doomed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Doomed! We're all doomed! Empty
PostSubject: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:23 pm

What it says on the title.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Doombarred certainly or is that just a tribute beer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Have you been studying the Mayan calender, knecht?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 pm

The signs are all there. Most of them aren't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Have you been studying the Mayan calender, knecht?

Since they've stopped publishing the Pirelli calendar it's the next best thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Speak for yourself. I'm a boring tortoise and they live till they are at least 900. Also an Aviva happy clappy greentinted with a flag who lives in a village which will add a few more years as long as I don't get excited about any of it. Doomed? Not in the slightest it's the rest of you who have to worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Did I mention I play a drum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:33 pm

The only calendar you need is the moon calendar. All sap flows from that.
You may be doomed Knecht, I'm just fated ..... I can live with that awhile.
As for Argyle, they are whatever Harry wants them to be. Harry is a simple soul looking for a pension fund.... bless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Feted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm

cat No. I definitely said fated. Feted is for those that want to be fed chocolates on a cushion, a sort of tacky celeb thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Penz wrote:
cat No. I definitely said fated. Feted is for those that want to be fed chocolates on a cushion, a sort of tacky celeb thing.

Whilst being fanned by young boys glistening with oil and a troupe of belly dancers perform in the middle of the floor no doubt. Oh sorry I thought this was the fanfest thread again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Groomed, we're all groomed .................. or words to that effect. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Penz wrote:

Whilst being fanned by young boys glistening with oil and a troupe of belly dancers perform in the middle of the floor no doubt. Oh sorry I thought this was the fanfest thread again.

You only needed to add in the Hansom Cab as the mode of transport, and that's exactly how Peggy arrives at the Cherry Tree every Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Not every Saturday.

Home games only, innit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Perfumed - all perfumed.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm

knecht wrote:
What it says on the title.

informe informe they've all got it informe! ( oldie but goldie)! Embarassed

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alrite me hampson!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doomed! We're all doomed!   Doomed! We're all doomed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Doomed! We're all doomed!
Page 1 of 1