HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?

Go down 
+2
Grovehill
pepsipete
6 posters
AuthorMessage

HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? Empty
PostSubject: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Because if he has how much as he put in and what exactly has it been spent on? the fans put their money in and bought memberships but its not been matched by the owner in any shape or form on signing new players to give the long suffering fans optimism that this season is going to be better than the last few! is brent happy just to keep hold of the club hoping it will gain in value as the property market rises and spend as little as possible on it in the meantime, because this going to keep argyle in the fourth division going nowhere for donkeys years.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Nobody knows and Harry ain't telling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Not as much as I have and I am not even a proper fan.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 pm

The clue is in the oft quoted word "sustainable"

Sometimes spelt N.O.I.A.M.N.O.T.P.U.T.T.I.N.G.M.Y.O.W.N.M.O.N.N.E.Y.I.N.C.O.S.I.M.N.O.T.S.T.U.P.I.D.

We could all go Lanson on the 12th and ask him of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Maybe some of our Cornish brethren may go there,and ask a few questions in the light of todays announcement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:28 pm

And maybe they'll be dazzled by big words and come away none the wiser, but sure that they have been in the presence of the messiah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:35 pm

No doubt a car load of superfans from the farm will ask such questions as " sir james why are you so great" or " can i sit next to you your majesty"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm sure he will travel with minders into deepest darkest Cornwall anyway.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
No doubt a car load of superfans from the farm will ask such questions as " sir james why are you so great" or " can i sit next to you your majesty"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Launceston's in CORNWALL?

When did that happen then?

Next thing you'll be telling me is that Plymouth's not part of Devon.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

If we don't sign anyone by then I can see Harry pulling out and sending the special club officials instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Launceston .... the town that perfected the idea of a corrupt town council.
Perhaps Harry wants some tips on how to deal with a controversial car park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:44 am

Grovehill wrote:

You will always be Cornish
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:41 am

Not sure about the money issue, but the Brent leadership is starting to score a few own goals.

First there is the PASB which has little organisation, no clear rules or mandate and has lurched from one disaster to the next (nothing against the candidates). It seems like the 'leaders' thought it was a good idea but have put little into it.

Next there is the issue with the home and away shirts which maybe 50% of posters on here and pasoti think are awful. For someone who is big on fan engagement it seems surprising that no fans were consulted on the choices. What made the kit launch worse was the terrible pictures on the official site.

And now we seem to have conflicting stories coming from the club. When there was a desire for 'membership' sales the positive we've got a very competitive budget stories came out, now we are getting Fletcher with his 'failure to sign players story' (didn't the New Order try to sign Adam Le Fondre to boost tickets, but ultimately could not afford anything?). This is beginning to sound like Luggy Mrk 2 (the Championship years) where he had a huge squad of shite players and we ultimately ended up relegated and near bankrupt on the ridiculous contracts- not saying the current squad will bankrupt us though. Maybe there will be more changes if we sign some players who will make an impact but at the moment it does seem the Argyle faithful are being hoodwinked into becoming members and the club is doing little to repay that faith (which is how the SRG/ Keith Turd and Stapleton treated the fans).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:16 pm

^^ Agree with that.

I foresee another shit season of non event football with the blame laid at the feet of apathetic Janners as opposed to apathetic managers aggresively enforced by the farm leaders who will remind us how lucky we are to have a club.

We'll finish 12th. look how far we've come.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Reid was the excuse last season.

Fletcher will be the excuse this season (though he'll be sacked closer to Christmas).

Wotton the season after?

Anything to stop us demanding a more competitive budget for the team.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:01 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

You will always be Cornish

And so is my sister, my wife, my Auntie and my Gran-her name's Demelza.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:07 pm

It's fair to say then, that hardly any of us on here are predicting a highly successful season.
CONTINUING TO STAY SAFELY UNDEWHELMED.
Let me know folks if anything exciting happens in Argyle world, so far it has'nt, ok Waltons gone, have to say that raised my spirits a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?   HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB? Empty

Back to top Go down

HAS BRENT PUT ANY MONEY INTO THE CLUB?
Page 1 of 1