HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Street Gang Internet Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

My Street Gang Internet Life Empty
PostSubject: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:59 pm

All I can remember is hearing an explosion that sounded like a bomb going off in my bedroom. Before I knew it I was ripped out of my bed and thrown to the floor, flipped over to my back and handcuffed. It all happened so fast. There was so much smoke in the house I could not see what was happening and was coughing from the foul smell of sulpher. The first I thought it may have been the Bloods coming back for revenge but when I heard the yelling I knew it wasn't the bloods. It could have only been Tony Po-Lice; they are the ones who yell when they storm into your house. Had it been a rival gang member I would have heard nothing. I was so scared my heart felt as though it was expounding from my chest like an alien being that lived inside of me. I was the first one led out of the house by two PASOTI SWAT team members. One of them said to me, "Your ****ed Cuncher!" Cuncher was my street name. I could not see the PASOTI moderators face as he wore a mask to conceal his identity, but I recognized that far too familiar voice. It was Narcotics Sergeant Lindley. Once outside the embarrassment set in. My mother and grandmother were taken out of our home in handcuffs and sat against the curb in front of out home at 167 22nd street in West-side Mutley. I could hear my mother crying "no" she wailed. My grandmother was sobbing and screaming at me in Spanish "usted es no bueno hombre." In Spanish that meant I am a no good grandson. I found out this later via Google Translate.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:01 pm

lol!

Whatever it is, I want some! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:57 am

He’d just left the forum below the store which after midnight became a place of dark persuasions where anything could be obtained at a price, including the price of one’s soul. He’d gone there to sell the diamond engagement ring he’d bought for his girl a few months back in hopes that it would be enough to keep them together, but after so many let downs about him changing his drug-riddled internet street ways she had finally had enough. Her last words to him, like pain tipped arrows, were a ricocheting echo in his head piercing his heart. Her inbox message had read:

“GOB, I love you too much to stay; watching you slowly destroying yourself is killing me. I don’t know about you, but, it is too much for me to bear.”

GOB was on a path leading toward the precipitous edge of absolute spiritual decline and it was only a matter of time before his world collapsed to disappear completely beneath the ashes of the riotous ruins of surburban living.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Chroist!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Him too affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 pm

I think we need him lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:38 pm

This thread has made me want to watch The Wire again.

True dat.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Peggy wrote:
This thread has made me want to watch The Wire again.

True dat.

It ain't no thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:09 pm

I feel you, bro.

(Not in the biblical sense, obviously. The Wire sense.)
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:03 am

The King, stay the king.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:11 am

Priceless! Very Happy cheers

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Street Gang Internet Life   My Street Gang Internet Life Empty

Back to top Go down

My Street Gang Internet Life
Page 1 of 1