HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City fans only thread.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

City fans only thread. Empty
PostSubject: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi to all the City fans on this forum.Think there's only 3 of us me,Red and LT,Cerbs is a part time City fan as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:44 pm

I count the number of City fans on this site as an example of how all of us should care for the less fortunate than ourselves. It's an example of Mr Cameron's Big Society in action.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Don't forget Sandford Grecian. He hasn't been about for a couple of weeks, probably attending music festivals, observing steam engines and growing his beard.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:20 pm

There are worse ways to spend the "summer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Manchester City? Leicester City? Birmingham City? Cardiff City? Swansea City? Bristol City?

Not sure there are any others worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:43 pm

knecht wrote:
I count the number of City fans on this site as an example of how all of us should care for the less fortunate than ourselves. It's an example of Mr Cameron's Big Society in action.
Smile

Its called care in the community.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 am

Tringreen wrote:
Don't forget Sandford Grecian. He hasn't been about for a couple of weeks, probably attending music festivals, observing steam engines and growing his beard.

Is the correct answer/s affraid

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:51 am

Now if ATD sold tickets this thread would be a sell out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Jabba the Gut is a City fan.

Sturtz not been on for a while but always good at baiting Newell.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:11 pm

GOB wrote:
Now if ATD sold tickets this thread would be a sell out.

There sure would be less empty seats than at HP this season... Ouch!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:42 pm

The Red Star wrote:

Sturtz did some hillarious picture's about our plight, if I remember right someone posted it to Pasoti and it got removed as it took the piss out of Nool and Webby.

Plus, despite giving up internet forums it doesn't take much to lure Nool back to Exeweb does it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Sturtz did some hillarious picture's about our plight, if I remember right someone posted it to Pasoti and it got removed as it took the piss out of Nool and Webby.

Plus, despite giving up internet forums it doesn't take much to lure Nool back to Exeweb does it lol!

Despite being scummers mate, we share your total loathing of Newell. Newell is easy to drag back to Exeweb, he is too thick to stay away and is now easy meat for the piss takers. Put simply, we watch him all over the net and when he goes quiet we get him to be visible again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:27 pm

[quote="Yea Man"]
The Red Star wrote:

Think the thread is on here somewhere.

Found this though on Exeweb.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Appropriate pic of the pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:54 am

Anybody here need a tissue? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Isnt Cerbs still talking to himself on his "new" forum ? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City fans only thread.   City fans only thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

City fans only thread.
Page 1 of 1