Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glad this prick has got his come uppance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Glad this prick has got his come uppance Empty
PostSubject: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This tosser has grated on my nerves for years now. He was paid over £50k for 2 and a half years "work" on BBC's Rogue Traders.

Now excuse me if I'm missing something, but why exactly is this Dan Penteado from Portugal needed on the show? He can hardly speak a word of English, so he just ferries Matt Alright at the back around on his motorbike.

Nothing wrong with that I hear you say. Well yes there is. If it was Matt Alright at the back who pitched the inclusion of motorbike for rushing to confront the bad guys, surely the BBC asked Matt if he could ride a motorbike? No I can't, but I thought it would be a good idea for someone to take me on the back of theirs. Why Matt? Can you not drive a car to the scene? Or have someone drive you in a car to the scene who doesn't need to be shown or giving a speaking part, who would command a substantially less salary from the TV Licence fee payers budget?

How about Ainsley Harriot suggesting Ready Steady Cook starts with him landing in a helicopter with Red Tomato and Green Pepper cards in his hand, where he then turns to the pilot and asks him to help the contestants by peeling spuds and chopping onions in his pilots uniform? All for a salary of £100k a year.

Now if Matt Alright at the back can't drive a motorbike, is he essential to the show either? Lets face it, Mr Alright at the back is famous for Watchdog, Rogue Traders and that televisual delight that was Food Poker. If you were never lucky enough to see an episode of it, please watch the clip. The contestant chefs had to pick food stuffs, by way of playing cards, and had to complete a recipe with these playing cards, trying to get a full house or flush. Fuckin rivetting Tv I can tell you.

Now my theory with the black leather clad olive skinned biker Dan, is that he is the boyfriend of somebody else on the show. I don't want to cast aspersions on Matt Alright at the back, as Wikipedia says he is happily married with 2 children, so it could be the Producer, Director, Clapper Loader whatever, but why else would this barely English speaking benefit cheat get the job?

The other possibility is Mr Penteado is a private investigator in his spare time, when he's not fraudulently filling out Housing Benefit forms, by the way, what a tw@, did he not think a prime-time BBC1 show would not be seen by someone who processes Housing Benefit forms? Do they only watch Channel 4 news at 7pm of an evening? and it is possible that one of the aforementioned presenters, directors, producers, clapper loaders or make-up artists on the show, has been caught dogging or visiting sex dungeons usually frequented by John Leslie, and Mr Penteado has blackmailed the said person and insisted they get him a role on the show, or he will blow the whistle. This is possible, but come on, this guy is a raving poofter for shore as Mock would say. Someone at the BBC needs to investigate this pronto, before all the staff are having their scantily clad friends popping up on The Weakest Link or Newsnight.

I can't be the only one who has noticed this disgraceful nepotism, so please click on the link below and sign my e-petition.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Now we can all watch Rogue Traders, glad this prick has got his come uppance.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Calm down, dears, it's only a tv programme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 pm

It has honestly bugged me for years. I'm so glad he's fallen foul of the law. I hope they put him in the tower and torture him until he tells who he's buggering.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:33 pm

He could host a new show, Rouge foreign fiddlers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:36 pm

That Nools a wanker as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 pm

downthetrack wrote:
He could host a new show, Rouge foreign fiddlers Very Happy

Has he be nicking make-up as well? Off with his head!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

I know that someone will pop up soon and call me a racist or a fascist but this is why loads of europeans come to Britain, it's piss easy to fiddle the benefits. I have worked with loads of Poles and Estonians and they have a completely different view to working whilst claiming benefits as 5 different people, they think we are mad not to do it ourselves. As for rogue traders I can't stand it, it's almost as bad as those police camera action shows, anyone who takes pleasure in seeing anybody fall foul of the law is a complete tool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:38 pm

The thing that gripes me about these types of TV 'show' is that an absolute fortune is spent on catching the low life...meanwhile, the likes of the big fat cats rip us off daily with tax scams, corruption and fraud!

When can we expect a weekly TV show aimed at catching the real crooks in this country, they could start with Tony Blair and work their way up!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 pm

GOB wrote:
The thing that gripes me about these types of TV 'show' is that an absolute fortune is spent on catching the low life...meanwhile, the likes of the big fat cats rip us off daily with tax scams, corruption and fraud!

When can we expect a weekly TV show aimed at catching the real crooks in this country, they could start with Tony Blair and work their way up!
Yup, fore shore.

Cameron has a go at Jimmy Carr for tax evasion.

Cameron lets off "Sir" Phillip Green of £300m tax a year from his £1.2billion salary.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:45 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

There is a God:

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:09 pm

12 weeks prison for £24k?- not harsh enough. He should be assaulted by a fat bloke with a camera like they do on his programme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 pm

He still hasn't spilled the beans on which BBC employee he was blowing to get the gig in this first place. His cum uppance isn't quite complete until he does!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad this prick has got his come uppance   Glad this prick has got his come uppance Empty

Back to top Go down

Glad this prick has got his come uppance
Page 1 of 1