Go down 
+2
Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:00 pm

3 years ago today the world lost a legend, a man, who in my opinion changed music for the better. A man who gave millions and millions to charity in his life time. Some incredible music and culture still lives on. I had tickets to see his THIS IS IT shows at the 02, such a tragedy.

You don't see music like his in the chars today.

rip MJ
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:12 pm

A man that would be right at home here on ATD.

A Freak and Wierdo of the highest calibre.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:18 pm

A very talented musician and entertainer but led a very strange private life.

I only thought his death was last year- can't believe its been 3 years.
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
A man that would be right at home here on ATD.

A Freak and Wierdo of the highest calibre.

But a fantastic musician and charity enthusiast. Regardless of his controversial life.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:53 pm

It's strange. You'd expect people like John Lydon or Ronnie Wood, who've caned it to the limits to have long since departed this earth. But they're still here, and you have pop princes and princess' like Jackson and Whitney Houston, who've paid the price for not knowing their limits...
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Kids of the world would have been safer if he had died earlier or been locked up.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Mr Jefferson!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:00 pm

This link was posted by Frankie Boyle on twitter- be warned lots of swearing and use of the N word (do not open around bosses, kids etc)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Cobi now you're 16 and he's dead, he was a musical genius. I very much doubt you would have accepted an invitation for a sleep over at Neverland 5 years ago.

His early stuff was pretty cool but as soon as turned white he lost his rythym and street cred in my book.

SHAMONE MOTHER FUCKER

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Cobi now you're 16 and he's dead, he was a musical genius. I very much doubt you would have accepted an invitation for a sleep over at Neverland 5 years ago.

His early stuff was pretty cool but as soon as turned white he lost his rythym and street cred in my book.

SHAMONE MOTHER FUCKER

Hmmm I dont have an opinion on his personal life although I do believe it is much blown up by the media, I love Michael's music and the stuff after he turned white is fine in my opinion, this is it and you are not alone are both very good songs. All about opinions.
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:28 pm

You are not alone? He wasn't often if you believe the stories.

His early solo stuff was innovative and back then it was believable that he was a sex symbol and was singing about women from experience. Try listening to Off the Wall.

I actually doubt that the children he supposedly fathered are his, and if they are they weren't conceived in the usual way. Probably a turkey baster and a test tube were as important as his shlong.

But it is all about opinions Cobi, and my opinion is that he was a disgrace to black people and a freak. Unless of course his face really did change by itself and he did have a previously unheard of condition that changed him from black to white.
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Michael Jacksons dead!!! When the fvck did that happen?
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:31 pm

All this fuss about a man who ran the BBC.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:32 pm

and played for Preston a few years ago.
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Is there no end to this man's achievements? No wonder Jarvis Cocker was so impressed.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
It's strange. You'd expect people like John Lydon or Ronnie Wood, who've caned it to the limits to have long since departed this earth. But they're still here, and you have pop princes and princess' like Jackson and Whitney Houston, who've paid the price for not knowing their limits...

Actually John Lydon has never been an excessive living type. I've heard interviews when he's talked about how, even in the early days, he never got involved in the drugs lifestyle that killed his mate Sid Vicious.
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:05 pm

John Entwhistle of The Who went the right way. After years of hellraising found dead in his hotel room with a hooker, empty bottles of Jack Daniels and a shit load of coke. He must have been approaching 60.

Until Amy Winehouse came along I thought those days were over. The stars in the sixties and seventies really knew how to party hard. God knows how Keith Richards is still alive, even if he doesn't look it.

Whacko Jacko was hooked on painkillers, didn't drink, smoke or sleep around with anyone over twelve. A total amateur compared to the hard core rock stars of yesteryear.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Freathy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Actually John Lydon has never been an excessive living type. I've heard interviews when he's talked about how, even in the early days, he never got involved in the drugs lifestyle that killed his mate Sid Vicious.

He may have said that, but once refering to his mates (Sid Vicious') hopeless heroin addiction, he came back with the line "I use drugs, drugs don't use me".
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:

Quite some time ago,but the cause of death was a mystery until recently when it emerged that Mr Jackson had in fact fallen over a childs buggy.The FBI released a statement reading as follows;

Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times
Blame it on the buggy

lol!
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Greenskin wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Quite some time ago,but the cause of death was a mystery until recently when it emerged that Mr Jackson had in fact fallen over a childs buggy.The FBI released a statement reading as follows;

Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times
Blame it on the buggy

lol!

I saw that on telly.

Fox Kids, it was.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Greenjock wrote:
John Entwhistle of The Who went the right way. After years of hellraising found dead in his hotel room with a hooker, empty bottles of Jack Daniels and a shit load of coke. He must have been approaching 60.

Until Amy Winehouse came along I thought those days were over. The stars in the sixties and seventies really knew how to party hard. God knows how Keith Richards is still alive, even if he doesn't look it.

Whacko Jacko was hooked on painkillers, didn't drink, smoke or sleep around with anyone over twelve. A total amateur compared to the hard core rock stars of yesteryear.

Entwistle was only in that Vegas hotel because he had talked The Who into touring again and they were practising prior to a new US tour. Daltrey and Townsend weren't that fussed about going on another tour but Entwistle was in financial trouble, he'd already sold all of the rocknrolliana that he had acquired along the way, having spent 95% of his share of their pretty huge fortune on hookers, booze and coke. Rumour has it he frittered the other 5% away needlessly. Legend. Brilliant bass player too.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Entwistle was only in that Vegas hotel because he had talked The Who into touring again and they were practising prior to a new US tour. Daltrey and Townsend weren't that fussed about going on another tour but Entwistle was in financial trouble, he'd already sold all of the rocknrolliana that he had acquired along the way, having spent 95% of his share of their pretty huge fortune on hookers, booze and coke. Rumour has it he frittered the other 5% away needlessly. Legend. Brilliant bass player too.

Amazing bass player. Amazing group. And amazing that one man can spend that much money on booze, women and drugs.

That's what rock n roll should be.
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
This link was posted by Frankie Boyle on twitter- be warned lots of swearing and use of the N word (do not open around bosses, kids etc)

Didn't like Jacko did he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1