Coxside_Green
Sir Francis Drake
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Got mine also
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Did anyone ask how much JB received via ST sales last season?

Good to hear we're financially strong and I'm looking forward to our promotion push next season.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Geddon James. You bleeds green and Webby writes your missives........... or is it the other way round ?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Shouldn't it read 'left our staff unpaid what they are due for up to 5 years'

I thought it was more Peter Jones than El Presidente
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Ahhh! Very nice man!

A very very nice man!

No, a very very very nice man!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 am

Coxside_Green wrote:

Good question...

And it was meant to be the first question asked at the ATD Q & A.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rickler wrote:

The final P &A report disclosed that a “trust account” was set up and used to facilitate the sale of season tickets for this past season. The report stated that this money would be given to the buyer of the club.

My question is..? How much was collected and how much was paid to you, and what has that money been used for?

However... Despite being asked twice in public on that thread and by PM, (not being picked up) Andy Symons who organised the Q & A has unfortunately not kept his promise to provide the answer.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:17 am

Rickler wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Good question...

Rickler wrote:

The final P &A report disclosed that a “trust account” was set up and used to facilitate the sale of season tickets for this past season. The report stated that this money would be given to the buyer of the club.

My question is..? How much was collected and how much was paid to you, and what has that money been used for?

However... Despite being asked twice in public on that thread and by PM, (not being picked up) Andy Symons who organised the Q & A has unfortunately not kept his promise to provide the answer.

Maybe you don't ask, or answer, difficult questions if you're a wannabe at Home Park ?

Seems par for the course if you want a silly hat.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:38 am

did you REALLY expect an answer to that queztion .............................. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:35 am

I don't think this is much of a big deal. That ticket money was put into a ringfenced fund and released match by match to Guilfoyle until the takeover was completed at which point it was all released to Brent. There probably wasn't that much money involved because many people did not renew while we were in admin. Overall 3500 season tickets were sold. So maybe the money from 2000 season tickets is involved. You can assign a value to them and work out the sums yourself easily enough. What was it spent on? Exactly the same things that other club income was spent on. Wages, bills and so on. If you see a scandal here then spell it out because I can't see one.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:40 am

I dont think James Brent would have answered that question even if it had been asked.He was pretty cagey that night as to what questions he would or would not answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:16 am

Tringreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Good question...

Rickler wrote:

Maybe you don't ask, or answer, difficult questions if you're a wannabe at Home Park ?

Didn't you say you were going to stop this crap?
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:28 am

Getting a little bored now of the Brent spin, as a football fan im more interested about the playing side, so when i see half decent players coming through the gates to strengthen the side then that will please me more.

If the clubs so financially strong, lets start signing players.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 am

Peggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Good question...

Rickler wrote:

Mind your own business , is my advice.

Symons is big enough and ugly enough to look after himself Peggy.

Stay out of it or you'll be crying, 'Bully !' again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Good question...

Rickler wrote:

Mind your own business , is my advice.

Symons is big enough and ugly enough to look after himself Peggy.

Stay out of it or you'll be crying, 'Bully !' again.

lol! lol!

This place has been rather dull recently...needs spicing up jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Same old, same old...

SFD is probably right - If there is a scandal I can't see it either.

Tring on the same old subject.

Peggy - I agree - he was going to shut up but can't help himself. Trouble is the subject never changes.

125+1 - I'm with you - where are the players.

Once I've won first prize in the Euro predictions (Greece will leave both soon!!), then I'll give this site a long, long break. It would be nice to talk about football rather than conspiracy theories.

Enjoy your self.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Same old, same old...

Peggy - I agree - he was going to shut up but can't help himself. Trouble is the subject never changes.

Once I've won first prize in the Euro predictions (Greece will leave both soon!!), then I'll give this site a long, long break. It would be nice to talk about football rather than conspiracy theories.

Enjoy your self.

Don't forget we have to sort out your prize, Merv! Very Happy affraid

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:43 pm

How could I possibly forget MOG!! Shocked No pale lol!

Merv P.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:45 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Same old, same old...

Enjoy your self.

The reason this forum was set up was to ask the questions Pasoti won't allow to be asked.

It was agreed that Rickler's question should be asked first.The face to face with Brent was his idea. He is only asking why it wasn't asked at all.

Maybe if we got answers ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Tringreen wrote:
pafcineurope wrote:

Same old, same old...

Enjoy your self.

The reason this forum was set up was to ask the questions Pasoti won't allow to be asked.

It was agreed that Rickler's question should be asked first.The face to face with Brent was his idea. He is only asking why it wasn't asked at all.

Maybe if we got answers ?

Tringy, greetings.

I thought this site was set up to give you somewhere to post after one site was "over run" alledgedly and so you and Ricks and Gob(?) set this site up.

Perhaps the second reason was to ask your awkward questions? Ive been a member of Pasoti 6 years and spent most of the time doing just that and only "rested" on one occasion because of Michael Jackson of all people. Funny old world eh?

However, I think on this occasion you may be right; I think Ricks is really asking if his question was asked at the JB get together and what was the answer rather than what happened to the ST money because we all know that was agreed by the Administrator to be handed over to the new owner. No one at Argyle has said anything to the contrary, ergo, it was paid.

I do not know who asked the "written" questions, but if it was Andy as organiser, then he can only answer if he comes on the site.

But such angst can only lead to poor health and so should be avoided at all costs. I should know for I was that soldier:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:11 pm

So are you not allowed to called Wacko Jacko a Paedo on Pasoti?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Greenjock wrote:

What I actually wrote was:

"At least tthe worlds children will be able to sleep easy in their beds tonight"

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:19 pm

tonycholwell wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

"At least tthe worlds children will be able to sleep easy in their beds tonight"

Of all the bears, in all the world, Pasoti's finest are the biggest and gayest .
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:23 pm

It does sound pretty controversial, the Jacko post that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 pm

tonycholwell wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I was suspended from work and disciplined for making a similar comment on my Facebook page! Someone who saw it reported it to a manager and there was a huge shitstorm about it. Work dressed it all up by saying I posted it in work time, although it was 5 minutes before I started work, and had used company equipment to post offensive comments that upset colleagues. I ripped up the warning letter and rained it down like confetti on the person who had reported me when I walked back to my desk, so I got suspended again and got a final written warning Very Happy

You can't say stuff like that about the King of Pop being a paedo or Princess Diana being a slag apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD   I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Praaaaaaaper Fan and I post on ATD
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next