+3
Sandford_Grecian
Tringreen
seadog
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:15 pm

I hear on BBC Radio Devon that the players have been asked to sign yet another one sided deal that leaves them out of pocket!

What a bloody joke but still, the longer Ridsdale & Guilfoyle drag this out the more they will make when Heaney eventually drops out, so if Brent does eventually take over he will, in effect, be paying for the services of these three *****.

So far Heaney's handed over 300k, it'll be well worth Ridsdale & Guilfoyle paying him back by the time they have finished this financial assault! - If I didn't know better I would say this is a total set up....<cough, splutter>!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:34 pm

I am sure the solicitor's letter handed over to prove the funding was available would explain all of this.

I am certain no legal professional would sign a document that was less than truthful.
Back to top Go down

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:41 pm

There is one almighty stitch up going on here. I see that Posty has come up with yet another gem and guess what direction the finger is pointing!

If there's one thing these tw@ta are doing, it's uniting every Argyle fan in fekin anger!
Back to top Go down

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 pm

GOB wrote:
There is one almighty stitch up going on here. I see that Posty has come up with yet another gem and guess what direction the finger is pointing!

If there's one thing these tw@ta are doing, it's uniting every Argyle fan in fekin anger!

It also highlights that the local rags are completely in bed with Ridders as they have shown no interest in finding this information out for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Well ............. if there's one set of fans, with straw coming out of their ears, just ready to be used and abused..................... step forward The Aviva Boys ! jocolor

'Those two are real gents'.....Brenda & Rids . 'I can tell Riddler is passionate about this working............ not sure why though'

lol! You couldn't make it up. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Perhaps these are the 'personal reasons', why Dickinson has walked, after signing just last week? Does this now mean just 8 signed on? Sorry I'm losing count lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Freathy

Freathy

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 pm

If any Internet fraudsters want a dead cert all they have to do is target Pasoti members.

"My bank account details have been sent by return of E-mail as requested and I fully expect to see £500K transerred to me by the Nigerian dissident forthwith! Anyone who doubts this will happen is being negative!!" clown
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:32 pm

The fact that the players and staff have not been paid is disgraceful and shows that the PBs either have no money or are not prpared to face their liabilities. Probally both.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:48 pm

pepsipete wrote:
The fact that the players and staff have not been paid is disgraceful and shows that the PBs either have no money or are not prpared to face their liabilities. Probally both.

Not quite, Pete.

The PB's have paid 300k so far, enough to pay the staff. but they haven't been paid, because BG is the one who decides where the money is spent.

They may or may not have the money to fund this deal - In reality, I doubt any of the usual suspects on the farm have any real idea at all - but the PB's not 'pissing' the cash or getting off the pot, falls at the feet of Brenda.

I suspect he honestly believes Heaney is the only 'real' game in town. Whether he is right or not we will find out soon. I think one fact that a lot of people are overlooking, is...

Brenda is the one who gets to decide if there is another 'Plan B' or not.
He is the one who can sign the death warrent.
Back to top Go down

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:07 pm

I think it'll be the case that all this little bunch are far more closely related and this has nothing at all to do with Heaney being the real game, the reality is this is a complete stitch up.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Rickler wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

Not quite, Pete.

The PB's have paid 300k so far, enough to pay the staff. but they haven't been paid, because BG is the one who decides where the money is spent.

They may or may not have the money to fund this deal - In reality, I doubt any of the usual suspects on the farm have any real idea at all - but the PB's not 'pissing' the cash or getting off the pot, falls at the feet of Brenda.

I suspect he honestly believes Heaney is the only 'real' game in town. Whether he is right or not we will find out soon. I think one fact that a lot of people are overlooking, is...

Brenda is the one who gets to decide if there is another 'Plan B' or not.
He is the one who can sign the death warrent.

There was also the transfer money for Mason and Bolasie.Does anyone know exactly what that was spent on,presuming that fees were paid up front by the Turnips and Cardiff? Certainly wasn't on wages,either for players or staff.Is it being kept in an account? If so,why,when employees are not getting their due rewards? Maybe Brenda and Pete have their noses in this particular trough,probably the most likely scenario.It's so difficult to suss exactly what's happening at Argyle,'tis like cutting the head off Medusa when posing a seemingly simple question.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:11 am

It is such a nest of vipers that I can't see how it can ever emerge as a club worth supporting.
That is why I'd rather see us go and start again............ but even that has the distasteful spectre of an Aviva boy run club.
We really are f*cked .
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 am

Tringreen wrote:
It is such a nest of vipers that I can't see how it can ever emerge as a club worth supporting.
That is why I'd rather see us go and start again............ but even that has the distasteful spectre of an Aviva boy run club.
We really are f*cked .

I think its worth supporting... It all depends on how you look at it --

Who has been worse for the club so far? Riddler or Stapes. I would say - as it all turned out - Stapes!

And as you say about an 'Aviva' run club...
Who would you rather run the club for the next year or two?
Riddler or the ( it will never happen) GT's - Aviva run, IJN - Trust united front! I would once again go with the Riddler. At the very least, judging by recent events, he can't be any less honest than Newell.

But you are right. We are F*cked
Back to top Go down

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 am

Do you think that the Riddler is as well "connected" in the football world as we think?

He has attracted fook all to the club apart from ginger parasites. I am sure his plan all along was to get a property developer in who would give him the club for a quid. If the best developer he could attract was Heaney then maybe he is not as connected as we thought. He failed to attract any investment when Stapes first called him in, and now that he owns the club he doesn't seem to have managed to get anyone else on board.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:13 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Do you think that the Riddler is as well "connected" in the football world as we think?

He has attracted fook all to the club apart from ginger parasites. I am sure his plan all along was to get a property developer in who would give him the club for a quid. If the best developer he could attract was Heaney then maybe he is not as connected as we thought. He failed to attract any investment when Stapes first called him in, and now that he owns the club he doesn't seem to have managed to get anyone else on board.

It doesn't matter how 'connected' you are. If the 'product' or idea you are selling is a bum one, nobody is ever going to buy in.

And it is a bum one. Despite anything the council might say.. They have had decades to 'nourish and flourish' with Argyle and have failed to do so time after time. So you are going to get no real help there.

The fan base is fickle and can't be depended on unless winning.

At this point, What has Argyle got going for it at all?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 am

I believe it still has potential for 20- 30 k regular support at the top level.

By far the biggest club in waiting, never having been exposed to top flight football.

All long term, intelligent Argyle people must know that ?

I agree with Nigel that Ridsdale is slightly the better alternative to an Aviva/Pasoti led club, in the wilderness.

Neither option fills me with any desire to climb on board.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:55 am

Stop the world, I want to get off No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unpaid AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpaid AGAIN   Unpaid AGAIN Empty

Back to top Go down

Unpaid AGAIN