Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Freathy
Chemical Ali
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Gull Exodus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:16 pm

The only thing I know useful about Gulls is contained in my earlier post. Other than that I find Gulls on a par with rats, scavenging bastards, and they have evil looking eyes. My thoughts on all animals have been posted before, and I pretty much don't like any, especially birds.

The stuff you smoke seems to have a strange effect on you, or is it that hand pressed scrumpy? as you go from attack mode to lol! back to attack mode and finally back to lol! again, before disappearing for the night, which I take it is the point where mixing the 2 pleasures takes it toll and it's Goodnight Vienna, or Goodnight Totnes lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:34 pm

tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I think the sad thing is though TCM that most of the farmers think you are a wanker and you find it worthy to stick up for them over here, even when no one is really attacking them, well wank away dear boy, it will make you go blind though.
shock horror!!!!!!atd in not obsessed with pasoti claim,,,, lol!

Shock horror! Pasoti member has f uck all useful to say on ATD. If this was Pasoti, posty would've removed your post for not adding anything to the thread, just for a change Laughing
you are funny jock,sorry for getting you boys all wound up,i thought thats what this site was all about,,do you have to add someyhing useful to the topic? i wish you lot would make your minds up,were going all football now are we? lol! ummmm dont realy no a lot about football?sorry

I think you're mistaken if you think that anyone is wound up by your fuckwitted observations. Jock would find something to get wound up about at a WI garden party
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:41 pm

I hate the baby gulls with the black eyes.

Little bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Bogsider wrote:
tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I think the sad thing is though TCM that most of the farmers think you are a wanker and you find it worthy to stick up for them over here, even when no one is really attacking them, well wank away dear boy, it will make you go blind though.

Shock horror! Pasoti member has f uck all useful to say on ATD. If this was Pasoti, posty would've removed your post for not adding anything to the thread, just for a change Laughing
you are funny jock,sorry for getting you boys all wound up,i thought thats what this site was all about,,do you have to add someyhing useful to the topic? i wish you lot would make your minds up,were going all football now are we? lol! ummmm dont realy no a lot about football?sorry

I think you're mistaken if you think that anyone is wound up by your fuckwitted observations. Jock would find something to get wound up about at a WI garden party

Feckin home made scones and jam, bunch of bleddy busybodies. All got rich husbands who fund their baking and embroidery habits, and they have fetes all year round. My mum's in the WI and hasn't got a pot to piss in and she's a widow. They tried to disqualify her from renewing her membership by not announcing the renewal date, so she missed it. Mind you I would ban my mum too, she's a total mental case and probably drinks her body weight in coffee and tea at the monthly meetings, and she's a big bird believe me. Must cost them a fortune in Mellow Birds.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Report on exeter who are 10% down on season ticket sales compared to last year (9 have been sold, compared to 10 in May 2011 Laughing ) although with their relegation its expected.

Exeter seem to be building their team on home grown players and already have the impressive Liam Sercombe in the side-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 am

Bogsider wrote:
tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:
Iggy wrote:

you sound like your a little wound up fucwitt lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:26 am

I think tcm is after a jannerbanner lol! His hilarious one liners put him up there with such intelligentsia as Dane (in fact I think Dane at least had some entertainment value, this guy is just a cretin).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 am

He came here with a claim that he was only people-watching. There were times on pasoti that his 'robust' style was interesting. Instead, all we get is playground abuse.

Whatever turns you on tcm.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I think tcm is after a jannerbanner lol! His hilarious one liners put him up there with such intelligentsia as Dane (in fact I think Dane at least had some entertainment value, this guy is just a cretin).

I always enjoy when that word is used to describe someone. I feel it isn't used enough on this site Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 am

LondonGreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I always enjoy when that word is used to describe someone. I feel it isn't used enough on this site Laughing lol!

It's the cretins who hide under rocks that I despise. Who do they think they're kidding ? lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 pm

oh dear,we are upset ,nothing else to talk about guysl?,plastic pasoti s,tut tut,
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:46 pm

tcm wrote:
oh dear,we are upset ,nothing else to talk about guysl?,plastic pasoti s,tut tut,

Another display of wit and intellect from the cretin lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
My thoughts on all animals have been posted before, and I pretty much don't like any, especially birds.

I don't know why, but I found this comment incredibly funny! Where can we read your animal assessments?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:45 pm

I have called the Grammar and Spelling Board, GASB for short, they will be along shortly.

It is the inconsistent almost phoney misspelling/ character use and placement that interests me.

Feel free to move this to mundane Mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:08 pm

charleymouse wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
My thoughts on all animals have been posted before, and I pretty much don't like any, especially birds.

I don't know why, but I found this comment incredibly funny! Where can we read your animal assessments?

All on here Charleymouse, from p22 onwards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

The impression I have is Mike not being sober most of the time, although, impressions on message boards can be deceptiive.
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Penz wrote:
Sad, but inevitable, when word gets around that the club has lost it's thrust ... workers leave and customers find something else to do, and the demise runs it's course. It's not so much the money available per se, the malaise hits when everyone involved with said club realise the momentum has had it's day... I assume that must have happened at Torquay, just as it did at Exeter last year with the sale of their best two players

There's no "thrust" being lost this year Penz any more than there was after the last four seasons preceding it when some of the better players departed.

There's no Argyle style delusion at Plainmoor save for maybe amongst the more juvenile or feeble minded supporters who have no conception of either professional football in this day and age or the way of the world for a full time professional football club operating on gates below three thousand.

Bobby Olejnik is a very very good goalkeeper, and one moment in your recent history should be in your mind which emphasizes the vast difference in current standards between Argyle and your nearest neighbours when your rather sorry apologist of a keeper (that fumbling French guy) got beaten from miles out twice in a couple of minutes by Eunan O'Kane.

Olejnik came in on a free transfer a year ago and will more than likely attain his natural level in The Championship thus proving that it won't be your much vaunted turnover from a support three times of Torquay's that will ensure you success............it is the nous and ability of someone like Martin Ling who will earn that for Torquay after getting an excellent season's work out of the guy.

O'Kane has a release claus negotiated in his contract and the club will receive £175,000 for someone they picked up for nothing in Northern Ireland eighteen months ago. I know the club would gladly retain the services of both of these players for next season ~ but hey, that's football

Mark Ellis is two bob really, and not that special just a regular lower division trundler who always gives of his best, but the other two are really special and would be mad to stay at the level Torquay and YOUR club operate at when their ability levels allow them to play much higher and thus earn so much more in a short career..................good luck to all of them and we'll just carry on producing replacements ~ O'Kane's replacement is already in the club and is called Nathan Craig, The Gulls will do just as well with him mark my words!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:00 pm

I agree merse. It is folly from people like greenjock to criticise Torquay when they have a man like Martin Ling in charge.

Can I be your mate now?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Rubbish ~ Mock
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Can I be your mate now?

I'm a grumpy old git mate, you wouldn't want me as a mate; mate scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:30 pm

tonycholwell wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

The impression I have is Mike not being sober most of the time, although, impressions on message boards can be deceptiive.
TC....when the spelling starts to go AWOL then you know the cider is kicking in.First thing in the morning his spelling aint too bad but as the day goes on so the spelling starts to deteriorate.I find it quite amusing, especially as I have met Mike outside the Demport end when bucket collecting with Sue Pollard.Not that he would remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I agree merse. It is folly from people like greenjock to criticise Torquay when they have a man like Martin Ling in charge.

Can I be your mate now?

Me criticising Torquay? Gulls yes, but you knew I meant the scavenging beady eyed bastards who nick yer pasty when you're distracted by a fit blonde in a denim mini-skirt.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:08 pm

The sad thing about this thread isn't about Torquay selling their best players but the fact James Brent sees Torquay as competitors on a competitive budget.

We don't want old experienced players (Parkin, Johnson) whom could possibly achieve something relatively worthwhiile, we want younger players whom could attract a transfer fee should they succeed, so I'm told!

Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 pm

merse wrote:

Olejnik came in on a free transfer a year ago and will more than likely attain his natural level in The Championship.......

...........and today he signed for Championship club Peterborough United ~ fee undisclosed, but looking at the amount of time left on his contract I would imagine The Gulls managed to extract around £350 - 400,000 for the guy.

Not bad business when he came in on a free a year ago and gave a season of blinding performances including 20 clean sheets.

Clean sheets eh ~ how many of those will you get at Hotel Brent this season?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 pm

£300k according to your local rag Merse. There could be add ons?

Olejnik to Posh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gull Exodus   Gull Exodus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gull Exodus
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next