The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Friendly Yeovil away

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

First Friendly Yeovil away Empty
PostSubject: First Friendly Yeovil away   First Friendly Yeovil away EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:22 am

Argyle have announced their first friendly, away to Yeovil at Huish Park on Saturday 21st July. I think we're also lined up to play Warnock's Leeds?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: First Friendly Yeovil away   First Friendly Yeovil away EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:30 am

Leeds are certainly playing against Tavistock sometime in July, as part of the usual Warnock pre season west country tour.Don't know that they're lined up to play at HP though,i can't remember too many times previously when Argyle have been part of his schedule,apart from QPR last year-was that a testimonial game?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: First Friendly Yeovil away   First Friendly Yeovil away EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Seeing that union man forgot to place these update on this site, I do his job for him

ARGYLE have added first-team friendlies at Truro and Weston to their pre-season schedule

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: First Friendly Yeovil away   First Friendly Yeovil away EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:33 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Seeing that union man forgot to place these update on this site, I do his job for him

ARGYLE have added first-team friendlies at Truro and Weston to their pre-season schedule

He's still busy looking for his IP address... then he'll log on as Windsor Boy & tell you all... ooooh a local derby v Truro - in the summer too, how will the A38 cope? jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Friendly Yeovil away   First Friendly Yeovil away Empty

Back to top Go down

First Friendly Yeovil away
Page 1 of 1