Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others Empty
PostSubject: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Barnet's Izale McLeod is said to be in talks for several clubs including Oldham, Plymouth Argyle

please let this be true
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Barnet's Izale McLeod is said to be in talks for several clubs including Oldham, Plymouth Argyle

please let this be true

MMMMM let's see, a club who have recently been in the promised land, currently in league 1, close to the night life of Manchester & Liverpool, who can actually afford to pay their players... or a backwater club never likely to be anywhere near the promised land, whose only nightlife is pasty eating owls out on the hoot, & who are currently struggling in league 2, same as the club I've just walked out on... mmmmm toughy, wouldn't care to be in his shoes/boots Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:26 pm

It's those balanced and unbiased comments that are so refreshing, sandy. sunny
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Source for this rumour?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Well I just googled his name and came up with this;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Which doesn't confirm that we're after him, but does confirm that various clubs, all of which are in a far better postion than us, are having a sniff.

Hmm, Crystal Palace or Argyle? Place your bets now.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Well I just googled his name and came up with this;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Which doesn't confirm that we're after him, but does confirm that various clubs, all of which are in a far better postion than us, are having a sniff.

Hmm, Crystal Palace or Argyle? Place your bets now.

Or in fact Palace your bets now lol!

MMMMMMM lets see... see above, but replace Oldham with MMMMMMM P P P Palace, and the night life of London lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:49 pm

knecht wrote:

It's easy though sir... I currently see you as in the same boat slops bowl, as our good selves... see how far you've come Wink So the reply would have been the same onto exeweb by myself as on here Wink
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Izzy McLeod in talks with Argyle?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Has anyone sorted out the shifts yet up at the HP car park to see if the reg plate I22Y MCL appears?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:37 am

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
knecht wrote:

It's easy though sir... I currently see you as in the same boat slops bowl, as our good selves... see how far you've come Wink So the reply would have been the same onto exeweb by myself as on here Wink

Sadly, you are of course correct. I still live in hope that Brent will seek out those, or their kind, who tried to buy into Argyle a few years ago, or it's going to be a continued Avivafest for years to come.

A club like ours with a spot of cash backed ambition and the right manager, would soon get on a roll again and the crowds would turn out.

Poor old City can't get more than 6k in the top half of the third tier of English football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:55 am

No freekin way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:09 am

Iggy wrote:
No freekin way.

Did anyone else hear something ten minutes ago? I could have sworn that I heard a voice lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:23 am

I've been noticed lol! you are my best friend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:20 am

Iggy wrote:
I've been noticed lol! you are my best friend!

Aw that's so nice, whats your name again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:28 am

Slim shady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others   Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others Empty

Back to top Go down

Izale McLeod in talks with Argyle and others
Page 1 of 1