The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's Empty
PostSubject: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:53 pm

As it says on the tin. He seemed to be a bit more consistent towards the end of the season (maybe the influence of Wotton?) whereas early/ mid season he seemed to give away possession regularly. Good luck to him for the game-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:57 pm

I can't get excited over him as a player I'm sorry to say. Think he tries hard, maybe too hard, but somehow just doesn't cut it most of the time. He seemed to go from playing the ball forward 40 yards and getting it wrong to not even trying to do that at the end of the season and passing it backwards instead. Think he needs to calm down a bit
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:26 pm

yeah its the backpassing thats hard to watch,think we might see a better player next season,in his defence,playing to the park the bus tacktics,,,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:27 pm

tactics?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:27 pm

tictacs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Tick tocks
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:35 pm

thank you jock
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:37 pm

jock are you a real jock,,with a dress and stuff? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:39 pm

tcm wrote:
jock are you a real jock,,with a dress and stuff? Very Happy

All woman me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:54 pm

that made i larf Very Happy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats not you is it affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

tcm wrote:

Certainly is and before you ask I'm spoken for already.

If Hourihane gets injured ooutside a newsagents where he's just bought some mints, when a car hits him, Is that a tic tac paddy whack?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

Certainly is and before you ask I'm spoken for already.

If Hourihane gets injured ooutside a newsagents where he's just bought some mints, when a car hits him, Is that a tic tac paddy whack?
thats ok jock,i bat for the home team anyway(no affence to those who dont),,and i had a scottish uncle so i sort of understand yhr lipstick thang Smile anyway on the hourihane thing iam 50/50,,,who manages there under 21s?,,,he obviously rates him,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:29 pm

It was an Italian ex player and I can't for the life of me remember who it is now. Joe Mason was playing for them too a while back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:48 pm

They've had an Irish guy, Noel King, in charge for the last 2 years. Played and managed in the League of Ireland.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:16 am

They must be pretty dire to be considering Hourihane.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:10 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
They must be pretty dire to be considering Hourihane.
but come on we have only realy seen him following instructions in a defence minded team,,allways plays the safe ball,,,think things might open up for him next year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:46 pm

I think he's pretty terrible, as is Walton and Soukouna. Wotton is our only 'ok' centre mid, the other 3 options are bollox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's   Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's Empty

Back to top Go down

Hourihane Called up to Eire u21's
Page 1 of 1