Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Why is Walton still captain? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 am

Reportedly played poorly the whole game yesterday,has been consistently lacking confidence and more importantly authority in the middle of the park.Given our still perilous league position,should'nt Fletcher be looking at a replacement captain for the last five games? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:41 pm

He's been terrible lately, just terrible, he can be a good player but he is not fit in the slightest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:09 pm

I give up.....why is Walton still Captain.........answers on a postcard please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Block4Green wrote:
He's been terrible lately, just terrible, he can be a good player but he is not fit in the slightest.

Is that all you've got to say on the subject Cobi? Weren't you abusing him on twatter last night for missing the penalty on Friday? I know you're young and know about as much about football as my Gran, but you really need to make up your mind once and for all about stuff. I bet if I checked through Greens on Screen long enough I could find a photo of you with Walton and I would bet serious money you have his autograph.

You post 100 times+ a day on Pasoti until you run out of things to say and then start abusing people. Your attempts at banter on Exeweb just make all Argyle fans look like retards. You get suspended from Pasoti so you start posting on here about what a bunch of tossers they are on Pasoti, but then post on there the same thing about us when your suspension is lifted.

They ban you at least once a month and you get involved in arguments when people get fed up of you changing your mind, and now you're permanently banned so unfortunately we have the benefit of your wisdom.

You have multiple accounts on Pasoti, twatter and Exeweb, so no doubt you have on here too, and you're how old? Do you not have college or a job to take up your time? You supposedly have a girlfriend as well, so why aren't you shagging her silly? Out having a few beers with your mates? Robbing bleddy lead of church rooves or starting your own band?

Anything other than the crap you spout on forums or twatter, or Greenbonk ffs, but please please please Cobi either stop or find Jesus. I would say emigrate but you would just be the same but with a suntan, only you would probably sit in your bedroom and not go out even in Australia.

You might think I'm being harsh, but believe me I am being really restrained right now. Start a poll if you want to see how people think about you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:29 pm

I do not have multiple accounts on pasoti, I do not have multiple accounts on here, ask an admin to check if you want.

Yesterday, I said how is walton a player on twitter, I couldn't care less whether he missed the penalty or not, every player misses them sometimes. Yes, I have 2 pictures with me and Simon Walton, and yes, I have his autograph, I have the same for every current player apart from Steve Fletcher and Joe Lennox.

My average posts on pasoti was 11 a day.

I go to DHSB, I am attending college next year.

I am 15 years old, therefore 'shagging' and 'drinking' are both illegal. But I have no further comment there.

I wrote 1 sentence, and somehow you find all that to put down, from a pretty poor stimulus.

I think you'll find, you don't have to read what I put on twitter, I don't post on here often at all, sorry but I don't see what I have done wrong here greenjock. So please, pipe down.

Anything to have a go eh mate?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Now that is funny.

But really good advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Block4Green wrote:
I do not have multiple accounts on pasoti, I do not have multiple accounts on here, ask an admin to check if you want.

Yesterday, I said how is walton a player on twitter, I couldn't care less whether he missed the penalty or not, every player misses them sometimes. Yes, I have 2 pictures with me and Simon Walton, and yes, I have his autograph, I have the same for every current player apart from Steve Fletcher and Joe Lennox.

I am 15 years old, therefore 'shagging' and 'drinking' are both illegal. But I have no further comment there.

I wrote 1 sentence, and somehow you find all that to put down, from a pretty poor stimulus.

I think you'll find, you don't have to read what I put on twitter, I don't post on here often at all, sorry but I don't see what I have done wrong here greenjock. So please, pipe down.

Cobi stop before you make yourself sound anymore stupid. You're 15? So your opinion should be discounted? In that case you won't mind if everyone ignores you because you are just a kid will you?

A few points for you. I am not your mate. You write one sentence which made me feel the need to post lots about you? Cobi where do I begin? I didn't read your twatter, I saw the comments on Pasoti about what you had posted on one of your many twatter accounts. You have your photograph taken with Walton, twice! and have his autograph. So when did you change your mind about him? 11 posts a day on Pasoti? Only had one Pasoti account and one ATD account? You sure about all that Cobi? You and your friends try winding up City fans on Exeweb with some of the most cringeworthy "banter" I have ever seen.

I stuck up for you a few times on Pasoti because I thought some people were picking on you. I'm not picking on you, you do people's heads in honestly. If you were Greenman or Pilgrim Pete or one of the other little wankstains who come on ATD to stick up for Newell, and have their tongues rammed so far up him backside they can both blow bubbles with the gum he's chewing, you would get far worse from me.

I was trying to be polite, which is difficult for me, but I was taking your age into account. Either start acting a little bit more mature or phone Newell and beg him to let you post on junior Pasoti.

There is so much more to life, especially when you are 15 ffs. If your girlfriend won't put out because you're only 15, find yourself one that will. Believe me there are plenty of 15 yr old girls who will. You might have to take your Argyle shirt off and wear something else occasionally though.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Leave the lad alone, if you dont like his stuff you dont have to read it. There is far worse about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Sorry Pete, but even you must recognise how far under people's skin Cobi gets. Cerbera would say it makes his piss boil, many others on various sites have said a lot worse than me. I was being pretty tame by my standards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Block4Green wrote:

Cobi stop before you make yourself sound anymore stupid. You're 15? So your opinion should be discounted? In that case you won't mind if everyone ignores you because you are just a kid will you? - I am a plymouth argyle supporter like yourself, I always have been, therefore I consider my opinion as valid as anybody's, people obviously have the right to not agree

A few points for you. I am not your mate. You write one sentence which made me feel the need to post lots about you? Cobi where do I begin? I didn't read your twatter, I saw the comments on Pasoti about what you had posted on one of your many twatter accounts. You have your photograph taken with Walton, twice! and have his autograph. So when did you change your mind about him? 11 posts a day on Pasoti? Only had one Pasoti account and one ATD account? You sure about all that Cobi? You and your friends try winding up City fans on Exeweb with some of the most cringeworthy "banter" I have ever seen. I am fully behind Simon Walton, and I intend to speak to him in person tomorrow. Look up my old profile on pasoti, you will fine it only contains 11 posts a day on average. I use to have more accounts, but your original post stated that I currently have more than 1, which is totally false.The exeweb banter was cringeworthy I know.

I stuck up for you a few times on Pasoti because I thought some people were picking on you. I'm not picking on you, you do people's heads in honestly. If you were Greenman or Pilgrim Pete or one of the other little wankstains who come on ATD to stick up for Newell, and have their tongues rammed so far up him backside they can both blow bubbles with the gum he's chewing, you would get far worse from me.

I was trying to be polite, which is difficult for me, but I was taking your age into account. Either start acting a little bit more mature or phone Newell and beg him to let you post on junior Pasoti.

There is so much more to life, especially when you are 15 ffs. If your girlfriend won't put out because you're only 15, find yourself one that will. Believe me there are plenty of 15 yr old girls who will. You might have to take your Argyle shirt off and wear something else occasionally though.I don't really want to date a 'slut'

So my apologises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:23 pm

I don't really want to date a 'slut'

You don't have to date them Cobi. That's the best bit about it.

Ok I give up. You're just a poor misunderstood kid who gets given a hard time for no reason. I'll be one less person to give you a hard time from now on.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:02 pm

To be fair, given his previous, he's been pretty restrained since being sent into exile on here.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Put your handbags away you lot-thought this thread was about gauging why Walton is still captain,try and stick to the football theme -please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:55 pm

I see on Pasoti Newell is going into self important meltdown about people slagging off Walton, all his usual bullshit about REAL fans and REAL people, hiding behind keyboards and calling folk cowards for raising an opinion,

unbelievable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:43 pm

In my opinion Simon Walton is neither a Captain nor even a footballer. I am astounded that real football people have ever seen anything in him to say he is either and yet that does appear to be the case. I am not a scout nor a manager and never have been but I have watched players over many years and he is one who for me should have been put out to grass at a very early stage in his football life. He has an appaulling attitude, isn't fit and thinks he is Glen Hoddle when in fact he is more Simon Wobble. I'm also not bothered about the penalty miss as has been said that can happen and does happen to all takers sooner or later. I am concerned that week in week out he fails to either lead or perform and one good performance or acceptable performance in a season is not a return for the sort of wages he is being paid. I watch him cast blame on others around him when his passes go astray and see very little sign of him encouraging anyone else. He is petulant and a firework just waiting for somebody to light the touch paper of. He should not be offered any sort of contract next season but should be shown the door as fast as possible. Apart from that I think he is ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
In my opinion Simon Walton is neither a Captain nor even a footballer. I am astounded that real football people have ever seen anything in him to say he is either and yet that does appear to be the case. I am not a scout nor a manager and never have been but I have watched players over many years and he is one who for me should have been put out to grass at a very early stage in his football life. He has an appaulling attitude, isn't fit and thinks he is Glen Hoddle when in fact he is more Simon Wobble. I'm also not bothered about the penalty miss as has been said that can happen and does happen to all takers sooner or later. I am concerned that week in week out he fails to either lead or perform and one good performance or acceptable performance in a season is not a return for the sort of wages he is being paid. I watch him cast blame on others around him when his passes go astray and see very little sign of him encouraging anyone else. He is petulant and a firework just waiting for somebody to light the touch paper of. He should not be offered any sort of contract next season but should be shown the door as fast as possible. Apart from that I think he is ok.

pig
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:43 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

What a strange handle when you spout rubbish like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 am

gasser9 wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

So you're a big Walton fan are you? I reckon you're in a minority then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:50 am

If we get a penalty today, I hope Wotton takes it, Walton's confidence must be low
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Hahahahahahah, greenjock, that is incredible!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:35 pm

monti wrote:

Why thank you Monti. You're obviously another fan of the incredibly talented Argyle captain who has drained us with his massive wages for several years now and repaid us with a few penalties and quite a few yellow and red cards. His transfer from QPR also cost us any possible add-ons from future sales of Jamie Mackie.

I don't agree with Cobi abusing him on twatter for missing a penalty, when he fawns over him in real life, but I'm not really convinced by Walton, and it's not as if he's a youngster who's going to improve. I reckon Simon Walton's real worth will become apparent at the end of the season. If Argyle keep him on reduced wages then he's a lower League 2 level player, or if he manages to find another club, I doubt it will be Manchester United or Arsenal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:46 pm

When I first came on this site I stated that my user id was none other than that and was not a fact in life gasser9. I haven't seen your user name crop up on here previously so assume you missed that when it was posted.

It is my opinion on the man and only that but one I have consistently held. I note you fail to list any atributes but just consider my opinion of his worth to be rubbish. If you think he is not as described by me then what exactly do you see in him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:13 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Well spoken sensiblegreeny...an expensive luxury that we can't afford..........has been known to beat the London Fans on to the next train to the big smoke......now there's a captain for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
monti wrote:
Why thank you Monti. You're obviously another fan of the incredibly talented Argyle captain who has drained us with his massive wages for several years now and repaid us with a few penalties and quite a few yellow and red cards. His transfer from QPR also cost us any possible add-ons from future sales of Jamie Mackie. I don't agree with Cobi abusing him on twatter for missing a penalty, when he fawns over him in real life, but I'm not really convinced by Walton, and it's not as if he's a youngster who's going to improve. I reckon Simon Walton's real worth will become apparent at the end of the season. If Argyle keep him on reduced wages then he's a lower League 2 level player, or if he manages to find another club, I doubt it will be Manchester United or Arsenal.

He could go to Exeter they're nearer London, he could catch an earlier train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Whatever Cobi has said and done and wherever he has said/done it, he doesn't deserve the personal abuse which is being dished out on this thread. Greenjock, your advice on a 15-year-old's sex life is more than a little dodgy. It is also more misogynistic than I can stomach, I mean finding a girl who will 'put out' and not having to date 'sluts'? Can you not see how inappropriate that is? Why so much interest in the sexual activities of a fifteen-year-old lad anyway? And that is to say nothing of the encouragement of underage drinking. Whatever you think of Cobi, it would be better just to ignore him than spout crap like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Walton still captain?   Why is Walton still captain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Walton still captain?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next