Budget

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Budget Empty
PostSubject: Budget   Budget EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 9:57 am

I was wondering when Hallett would come out with his annual Argo will have the smallest budget in the division statement. Time for a new owner as Hallett is well past his sell by date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Budget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budget   Budget EmptySat Jun 01, 2024 2:50 pm

Freathy wrote:
I was wondering when Hallett would come out with his annual Argo will have the smallest budget in the division statement.   Time for a new owner as Hallett is well past his sell by date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hallett is nothing like stapleton he has business sense and he is at least trying to increase revenue streams into the club on a regularly basis all year long which is ehat we need but if he hasnt got additional funds to supplement that to compete then i truly hope he has the sense to sell up and not do what stapleton and co did and run the club into the ground cause they refused to admit they didnt have the resources to fund the club at this level without having to fire sell players and downgrade with the replacements. i would rather he sold the club now or stepped back and sold a chunk of his shares to bring in new money people while he is thought off highly by the fans.
Back to top Go down
Whatswrongwithyoumalibu

Whatswrongwithyoumalibu

Budget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budget   Budget EmptySun Jun 02, 2024 3:37 pm

Somewhat interesting the terminolgy from Simon Hallett in that the budget is "towards the lower end of the Championship" somewhat of an elevation though from our supposed "lowest budget" in the Championship last season
I'd of thought an early question from Wayne Rooney would have been how much have I got to spend once he was in with the Directors
I think its a great appointment I really do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Budget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budget   Budget Empty

Back to top Go down

Budget
Page 1 of 1