Les Miserable
Angry
Czarcasm
Larry Churchward
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Larry Churchward

Galloway 'Going away '? Empty
PostSubject: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:08 pm

No mention of a new contract having offered or signed by Brendan which is a worry for me. Been the pick of the defenders over the last few months and always reliable and solid.
If we lose him it will leave a sour taste in my mouth and it will be down to offers of better contracts from other championship teams that have been touted as interested.

Come on Argyle he's proved his fitness and is definitely worth keeping.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:15 pm

Galloway and Miller have both let it be known they won’t be signing new contracts.
Back to top Go down
Larry Churchward

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:52 pm

Right, I was thinking they would have been offered more lucrative contracts than what PAFC could do I get it. Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Galloway and Miller have both let it be known they won’t be signing new contracts.

did they?

no huge loss if they don't want to stick around both cant be trusted to stay fit and miss periods of time in seasons when we need them so we can move on without being too wounded if they go/ Good players they have been but not on a level where i would break the bank to get them to stay. Burton too i expect will move on aswell as who wants to be 3rd choice goalie unless your a rookie or at the end of your career.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 9:09 pm

I think Galloway will be a big loss, genuinely championship level and looks to have overcome his fitness/injury concerns 🤞  I hope the club have tried to persuade him to stay with a justified and improved contract offer. "Dependent on what division we find ourselves in of course.
Back to top Go down
Larry Churchward

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 6:27 am

Totally agree with you. If we stay in the Championship the same situation will continue to arise for our players that are Championship material. They will get to the end of their contract and move to another club offering better pay because PAFC are the lowest players in the league.
Back to top Go down
Larry Churchward

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 6:40 am

We will eventually be left with players brought in from lower leagues and even then it would only be players from smaller clubs than us paying less. At the end of the day it's all about the money and that's why we will eventually be in the s..t again club status. Relegation will be inevitable when you don't pay your players as well as most teams in the same league.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 8:26 am

Les Miserable wrote:
I think Galloway will be a big loss, genuinely championship level and looks to have overcome his fitness/injury concerns 🤞  I hope the club have tried to persuade him to stay with a justified and improved contract offer. "Dependent on what division we find ourselves in of course.

we wont miss him as much as the country misses boris johnson though les to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Whatswrongwithyoumalibu

Whatswrongwithyoumalibu

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 9:01 am

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

did they?

no huge loss if they don't want to stick around both cant be trusted to stay fit and miss periods of time in seasons when we need them so we can move on without being too wounded if they go

Galloway has been outstanding this season and many thought he was MOM against Leicester
He has proved his fitness as has Miller for that matter

Would hope his contract offer is top of the inbox tray
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 9:23 am

Whatswrongwithyoumalibu wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

did they?

no huge loss if they don't want to stick around both cant be trusted to stay fit and miss periods of time in seasons when we need them so we can move on without being too wounded if they go

Galloway has been outstanding this season and many thought he was MOM against Leicester

lets hope its not the inbox tray of your crack bogus team of expert lawyers hey Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Whatswrongwithyoumalibu

Whatswrongwithyoumalibu

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 9:58 am

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

did they?

lets hope its not the inbox tray of your crack bogus team of expert lawyers hey Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

About a week ago I sent you a very polite PM asking why you were being abusive to a female. More than happy to copy and paste it here ??
You didnt answer but here you go again ??
Kindly pack it in
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 am

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

did they?

About a week ago I sent you a very polite PM asking why you were being abusive to a female. More than happy to copy and paste it here ??
You didnt answer but here you go again  ??
Kindly pack it in

i'm sure you did Harve even though your on the ignore list and also which blows your cover you haven't been on here long enough nor posted enough to send pm's but never mind Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 10:18 am

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

we  wont miss him as much as the country misses boris johnson though les to be fair.

I still haven't given up hope of argyle hiring him as the new 'head coach' angers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 1:49 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

did they?

no huge loss if they don't want to stick around both cant be trusted to stay fit and miss periods of time in seasons when we need them so we can move on without being too wounded if they go/ Good players they have been but not on a level where i would break the bank to get them to stay. Burton too i expect will move on aswell as who wants to be 3rd choice goalie unless your a rookie or at the end of your career.

I've a suspicion that Burton will be second choice next season.

Whittaker's form seems to have nosedived since the talk of a Lazio bid, suggesting that he doesn't want a move and/or any bid this summer will not be enough to tempt Argyle.

That being the case, I can see Cooper being sold to raise the cash the new Coach/Manager might want to spend.
Back to top Go down
Larry Churchward

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 3:22 pm

You could be right there. Cooper is starting to show what a quality keeper he is and just when we need him to as well. He will make the difference for staying up in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 4:24 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

did they?

I've a suspicion that Burton will be second choice next season.

Whittaker's form seems to have nosedived since the talk of a Lazio bid, suggesting that he doesn't want a move and/or any bid this summer will not be enough to tempt Argyle.

That being the case, I can see Cooper being sold to raise the cash the new Coach/Manager might want to spend.

cooper isnt going to be sold for anything like the money rumoured he would be due to those knee injuries. Clubs are going to be cautious over that fact for at least another season to see if he can go a full year without a flare up. If clubs bid over the summer it will be for less so it might not be worth selling him just yet which wont be an issue for cooper as at his age goalkeepers havent even come close to their peak.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 10:20 pm

Argyle hierarchy will already be looking for temporary deals for next season, and could have the perfect way of luring Brentford’s Ollie Shield to the club during the off-season.

Sheffield United have their eyes on Tottenham Hotspur defender Ashley Phillips, who is currently on loan at Championship side Plymouth Argyle
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 8:25 am

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

we  wont miss him as much as the country misses boris johnson though les to be fair.

The country misses the liar Johnson ?
The country must be full of brainwashed simpletons.
Oh wait......it is.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 10:13 am

Tringreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

The country misses the liar Johnson ?
The country must be full of brainwashed simpletons.
Oh wait......it is.

it was said in jest because Harve is his biggest fan.
Back to top Go down
Larry Churchward

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 7:44 pm

Duff information about Galloway , he's in contract talks after all with us.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 8:24 pm

Larry Churchward wrote:

"Duff information"??? Are you hinting that you know who the next manager will be LOL?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 9:15 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Larry Churchward wrote:

"Duff information"??? Are you hinting that you know who the next manager will be LOL?

probably ian holloway again Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Larry Churchward

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:20 pm

Good one Angry? Is Damien Duff still in the game! Decent player in his time tho'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galloway 'Going away '?   Galloway 'Going away '? Empty

Back to top Go down

Galloway 'Going away '?
Page 1 of 1