Angry
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 3:14 am

Randell Roberts & Wright have produced the most inept midfield performance I’ve seen in a first half for a long long time.

Very much a reserve trio and boy does it show.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 3:33 am

Bundu makes the difference on the wing since coming on and booom 1-1 thanks to Randall.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 3:40 am

That was a Bleddy good goal, good play from  Butcher and Bundhu
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 3:45 am

This is why I want to see more of Bundu Foster!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 3:47 am

We want more bunduuuuuuuu!!!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 3:55 am

Replay it is then
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 3:56 am

we have far better since bundhu and butcher came on.

replay it is

at least we will find out what the prize is for winning that game
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 3:59 am

Angry wrote:

replay it is

Maidstone away nailed on watch lol
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 4:01 am

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

replay it is

Maidstone away nailed on watch lol

guaranteed to be on tv that lol
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 4:05 am

IF must give a good half time talk.

Full house for the replay £Kerching (plus may be on TV)

Possible attractive draw in the next round £Kerching

Stoke falling further behind us in the League (ain't karma a bitch)
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 4:13 am

Replay probably Tues 6 Feb/Wed 7 Feb. Not ideal.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 4:18 am

Much better second half, bit of belief and attacking intent made a world of difference coupled with the introduction of butch and bundy, could've even nicked it but not to worry, we'll despatch them at our place.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 4:27 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Much better second half, bit of belief and attacking intent made a world of difference coupled with the introduction of butch and bundy, could've even nicked it but not to worry, we'll despatch them at our place.

thats the impact you want players to make when they come off the bench. Gave the manager a headache when he comes to selecting the next starting 11. Those two turned the tide in our favour where wright was crap and he needs to find his favoured postition and excel in it as hes indanger of being left behind and out the door come summertime and roberts probably wasnt quite ready for a game like that but im sure he will be more ready next time hes given a game.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:05 am

Not sure if it's a good result for either team in the overall scheme of things but Argyle rarely get anything at Elland road so grateful for small mercies in that respect and a bit more money as well. A decent draw would give more incentive for the replay-probably a lot to ask for though, away to Blackburn or Wrexham is on the cards.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:11 am

Though  I did say in the original post when we drew em I said we’d get a draw up there ..and beat em in the replay at HP..hopefully comes to fruition now
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 5:19 am

Greenskin wrote:
Not sure if it's a good result for either team in the overall scheme of things but Argyle rarely get anything at Elland road so grateful for small mercies in that respect and a bit more money as well. A decent draw would give more incentive for the replay-probably a lot to ask for though, away to Blackburn or Wrexham is on the cards.

Guaranteed the 'prize' will be another shite draw. Champ club away again.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:23 am

Lucky to get the draw, but I guess we have a bit of a better chance against them at Home Park. Baffling decision to start Roberts when we didn't have a natural DM on the pitch and Butcher was on the bench (is Houghton injured? - he's a big miss). Alongside Wright being ineffectual again we were completely overrun in midfield in the first half. Not sure how it looked on TV, but from the stands it was obvious that Roberts was struggling with positioning. Also needed too long on the ball. Not sure what we expected putting a 18 year old with only a couple of FA trophy appearances to his name up against a couple of Internationals (Gruev & Ampadu).

Hazard was our MoM - seems to be growing in confidence. Back three also looked pretty solid in the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:31 am

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Lucky to get the draw, but I guess we have a bit of a better chance against them at Home Park. Baffling decision to start Roberts when we didn't have a natural DM on the pitch and Butcher was on the bench (is Houghton injured? - he's a big miss). Alongside Wright being ineffectual again we were completely overrun in midfield in the first half. Not sure how it looked on TV, but from the stands it was obvious that Roberts was struggling with positioning. Also needed too long on the ball. Not sure what we expected putting a 18 year old with only a couple of FA trophy appearances to his name up against a couple of Internationals (Gruev & Ampadu).

Hazard was our MoM - seems to be growing in confidence. Back three also looked pretty solid in the circumstances.

Roberts looked like he was struggling alot out there not sure i see the logic of playing him today from the off in a game like this myself. I see he has potential but this isnt going to make him reach that by throwing him to the deep end and hope he can swim, needs to be gradually brought into the first team fold.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 7:39 am

Angry wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

Roberts looked like he was struggling alot out there not sure i see the logic of playing him today from the off in a game like this myself. I see he has potential but this isnt going to make him reach that by throwing him to the deep end and hope he can swim, needs to be gradually brought into the first team fold.
tbh I think he only got a game today as our other loans were cup tied plus not allowed to play against there parent club
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 7:49 am

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

tbh I think he only got a game today as our other loans were cup tied plus not allowed to play against there parent club

That is true but with that said we had Butcher and if need be Edwards on the bench so i would have thought one of them could have started mainly Butcher before Roberts. I'm sure Ian will explain why he did what he did eventually.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 10:17 am

Back to top Go down
Trigger

Trigger

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 11:58 am

Good to see Bundu get back on the pitch.
Even better didn't throw the small ozzie child on.
Hopefully he took a case and we stuck him on a plane at leeds airport.
gurning little gimp
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 2:21 pm

Bring em back to Fortress Home Park..........
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 3:22 am

Trigger wrote:
Good to see Bundu get back on the pitch.
Even better didn't throw the small ozzie child on.
Hopefully he took a case and we stuck him on a plane at leeds airport.
gurning little gimp

That Ozzie child, New Zealander Ben Waine.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 4:09 am

When are the FA Cup fourth round replays?

The FA Cup fourth round replays for the 2023/24 edition will commence from Monday, February 5.

It is yet to be confirmed when the final set of replays will take place, but this depends on how many matches need to be scheduled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leeds v Plymouth Argyle    Leeds v Plymouth Argyle  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leeds v Plymouth Argyle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next