seadog
Angry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:09 pm

almost too quiet on here lately international breaks suck if this is the case.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:28 pm

Aye as quiet as a church.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:14 pm

International breaks, just one of the benefits of playing in the top two divisions. Rolling Eyes

In other news, I went to the Argyle Superstore today, to have a look around for Christmas presents as you do. However, Mrs PP was with me which obviously meant that a lot more money was spent than was intended.

One good thing though, there is an upcoming grandson, the dad is a Spurs fan, so the little lad has got an Argyle sleep suit and an Argyle panda.

Had to be done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:56 am

Excellent, good idea.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:50 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
International breaks, just one of the benefits of playing in the top two divisions. Rolling Eyes

In other news, I went to the Argyle Superstore today, to have a look around for Christmas presents as you do. However, Mrs PP was with me which obviously meant that a lot more money was spent than was intended.

One good thing though, there is an upcoming grandson, the dad is a Spurs fan, so the little lad has got an Argyle sleep suit and an Argyle panda.

Congrats Garry.

Very quiet on here generally these days-needs an influx but no idea how that could be brought about.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:25 pm

Greenskin wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Congrats Garry.

Very quiet on here generally these days-needs an influx but no idea how that could be brought about.

we could sponsor a crap player again?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:57 pm

I think politics got in the way of the football, many regular contributors either got bored of it, got banned or couldn't face things not going their way, either politically(brexit in particular and a couple uk and us elections) or popularity wise and slithered away. A few notable lost comrades(lol) from recent years that spring to mind would be ...

Sir francis
Bees r us in his many guises
Iggy
Chemical ali
Frank bullitt
Lord tisdale
Aka green gull
Knecht
Suffered since
Gob
Moist von dipstick

And many many others whose names escape me including various prolific trolls who played their part in keeping this place ticking over. It'll slowly wither and die like most of us in the not too distant, twas mostly fun while it lasted though.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:26 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I think politics got in the way of the football, many regular contributors either got bored of it, got banned or couldn't face things not going their way, either politically(brexit in particular and a couple uk and us elections) or popularity wise and slithered away. A few notable lost comrades(lol) from recent years that spring to mind would be ...

Sir francis
Iggy
Chemical ali
Frank bullitt
Lord tisdale
Aka green gull
Knecht
Suffered since
Gob
Moist von dipstick

And many many others whose names escape me including various prolific trolls who played their part in keeping this place ticking over. It'll slowly wither and die like most of us in the not too distant, twas mostly fun while it lasted though.

its done well to last aslong as it has considering all the bad pr and smears from the farm that its had.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:32 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Sir francis
Iggy
Chemical ali
Frank bullitt
Lord tisdale
Aka green gull
Knecht
Suffered since
Gob
Moist von dipstick

its done well to last aslong as it has considering all the bad pr and smears from the farm that its had.
it’s cos it’s a international break it’s always a bit quiet international breaks it will liven up a bit once it’s over Argyle start playing again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet Empty

Back to top Go down

its very quiet
Page 1 of 1