Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 its very quiet

Go down 
+2
seadog
Angry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2792
Join date : 2021-12-06

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:09 pm

almost too quiet on here lately international breaks suck if this is the case.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14750
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:28 pm

Aye as quiet as a church.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2592
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:14 pm

International breaks, just one of the benefits of playing in the top two divisions. Rolling Eyes

In other news, I went to the Argyle Superstore today, to have a look around for Christmas presents as you do. However, Mrs PP was with me which obviously meant that a lot more money was spent than was intended.

One good thing though, there is an upcoming grandson, the dad is a Spurs fan, so the little lad has got an Argyle sleep suit and an Argyle panda.

Had to be done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14750
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:56 am

Excellent, good idea.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 6124
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 64
Location : Tavistock area

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:50 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
International breaks, just one of the benefits of playing in the top two divisions. Rolling Eyes

In other news, I went to the Argyle Superstore today, to have a look around for Christmas presents as you do. However, Mrs PP was with me which obviously meant that a lot more money was spent than was intended.

One good thing though, there is an upcoming grandson, the dad is a Spurs fan, so the little lad has got an Argyle sleep suit and an Argyle panda.

Had to be done. Very Happy

Congrats Garry.

Very quiet on here generally these days-needs an influx but no idea how that could be brought about.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2792
Join date : 2021-12-06

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:25 pm

Greenskin wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
International breaks, just one of the benefits of playing in the top two divisions. Rolling Eyes

In other news, I went to the Argyle Superstore today, to have a look around for Christmas presents as you do. However, Mrs PP was with me which obviously meant that a lot more money was spent than was intended.

One good thing though, there is an upcoming grandson, the dad is a Spurs fan, so the little lad has got an Argyle sleep suit and an Argyle panda.

Had to be done. Very Happy

Congrats Garry.

Very quiet on here generally these days-needs an influx but no idea how that could be brought about.

we could sponsor a crap player again?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 7473
Join date : 2014-03-30

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:57 pm

I think politics got in the way of the football, many regular contributors either got bored of it, got banned or couldn't face things not going their way, either politically(brexit in particular and a couple uk and us elections) or popularity wise and slithered away. A few notable lost comrades(lol) from recent years that spring to mind would be ...

Sir francis
Bees r us in his many guises
Iggy
Chemical ali
Frank bullitt
Lord tisdale
Aka green gull
Knecht
Suffered since
Gob
Moist von dipstick

And many many others whose names escape me including various prolific trolls who played their part in keeping this place ticking over. It'll slowly wither and die like most of us in the not too distant, twas mostly fun while it lasted though.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2792
Join date : 2021-12-06

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:26 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I think politics got in the way of the football, many regular contributors either got bored of it, got banned or couldn't face things not going their way, either politically(brexit in particular and a couple uk and us elections) or popularity wise and slithered away. A few notable lost comrades(lol) from recent years that spring to mind would be ...

Sir francis
Bees r us in his many guises
Iggy
Chemical ali
Frank bullitt
Lord tisdale
Aka green gull
Knecht
Suffered since
Gob
Moist von dipstick

And many many others whose names escape me including various prolific trolls who played their part in keeping this place ticking over. It'll slowly wither and die like most of us in the not too distant, twas mostly fun while it lasted though.

its done well to last aslong as it has considering all the bad pr and smears from the farm that its had.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5881
Join date : 2015-07-08

its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:32 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
I think politics got in the way of the football, many regular contributors either got bored of it, got banned or couldn't face things not going their way, either politically(brexit in particular and a couple uk and us elections) or popularity wise and slithered away. A few notable lost comrades(lol) from recent years that spring to mind would be ...

Sir francis
Bees r us in his many guises
Iggy
Chemical ali
Frank bullitt
Lord tisdale
Aka green gull
Knecht
Suffered since
Gob
Moist von dipstick

And many many others whose names escape me including various prolific trolls who played their part in keeping this place ticking over. It'll slowly wither and die like most of us in the not too distant, twas mostly fun while it lasted though.

its done well to last aslong as it has considering all the bad pr and smears from the farm that its had.
it’s cos it’s a international break it’s always a bit quiet international breaks it will liven up a bit once it’s over Argyle start playing again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





its very quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: its very quiet   its very quiet Empty

Back to top Go down
 
its very quiet
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!
» It is quiet on here...
» All Quiet on the Twitter Front
» Quiet innit ?
» Quiet January

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: