The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans Empty
PostSubject: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 1:05 pm

Argyle TV prices to change for 2023/24 season

As Argyle head into a first Sky Bet Championship season since 2010, Argyle TV subscriptions will increase in price for the first time ever.

Argyle TV is your video on demand and live streaming service for following the Greens, and your digital home for all Argyle related content.

With prices having been frozen for the past two seasons, from 11 July, an Argyle TV Monthly Pass will increase from £4.50 to £5.50 whilst an Argyle TV Annual Pass will rise from £45 to £55.

Features of our Argyle TV Monthly and Annual Passes include;

Match Highlights
Extended Highlights
Full Match Replays
Exclusive Behind The Scenes Content
Exclusive Subscriber Feature Content
Live Audio Commentary of games
Access to the Argyle Archives

Our International Monthly Video Pass will also increase, from £25 to £30. These price increases will happen automatically on your next billing renewal date, from the 11 July.

Prices for our 23/24 International Annual Video Pass have increased from £170 to £200 and are available to purchase now.

International subscriptions to Argyle TV enables supporters to watch all of the Greens’ 23/24 Sky Bet Championship games live, which will now include four-camera coverage for all fixtures.

Prices mirrored the EFL's iFollow cost for the first two years but with the advancements in content Argyle TV provides and a return to in stadia commentary for away games the cost increase is a fair reflection of the service Argyle TV provides the Green Army throughout the UK and the world.

To sign up or renew your Argyle TV pass for the 2023/24 season please click here.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 5:54 pm

what exactly do you get with £4.50 let alone £5.50 to warrant the increase let alone the fee to begin with !!! all the content is on youtube for free mostly the audio coverage is on the radio and it not like its MUTV where they have programs of interest for fans to want to watch so again i ask where is the justification of the increase here.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 8:58 pm

I don’t see there’s anything to get to wound up about, it’s all voluntary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 9:03 pm

Typical Janners,
Can't read " but with the advancements in content Argyle TV provides and a return to in stadia commentary for away games the cost increase is a fair reflection of the service Argyle TV provides the Green Army throughout the UK and the world."

But whine about anything.

I'm sure we can do with out all you glory supporting liverpool and arsenal fans
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 9:09 pm

KS6920 wrote:
Typical Janners,
Can't read " but with the advancements in content Argyle TV provides and a return to in stadia commentary for away games the cost increase is a fair reflection of the service Argyle TV provides the Green Army throughout the UK and the world."

so mod team who is this troll really cause he seems to much of a soppy bollox to be anyone new to here my money is on harve
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 9:12 pm

Graiser wrote:

i had it last year and barely used it i wasnt planning on keeping it for next season in anycase but there still no good reason despite the angry little newb comments about away comms as again bbc devon has all the games for free and those who want to watch again the internet has them for free too so whos benefiting here?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 9:27 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

i had it last year and barely used it i wasnt planning on keeping it for next season in anycase but there still no good reason despite the angry little newb comments about away comms as again bbc devon has all the games for free and those who want to watch again the internet has them for free too so whos benefiting here?

The club will benefit, Ive never paid it and only use it for watching the midweek away games, so I can’t get to worked up about it.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 9:30 pm

KS6920 wrote:
Typical Janners,

I didn’t read anything in Angry’s post to warrant the last 2 paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 9:50 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

The club will benefit, Ive never paid it and only use it for watching the midweek away games, so I can’t get to worked up about it.

im not worked up over it i just don't see the justification for it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 10:55 pm

Angry wrote:
KS6920 wrote:
Typical Janners,

so mod team who is this troll really cause he seems to much of a soppy bollox to be anyone new to here my money is on harve

It has been noted that it only posts to abuse. If it carries on then it will be gone.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans   How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans Empty

Back to top Go down

How much more are Argyle to squeeze out of the fans
Page 1 of 1