Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions

Go down 
+9
VillageGreen
Grovehill
Boy D
Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
RegGreen
Les Miserable
Freathy
Greenskin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 7479
Join date : 2014-03-30

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 5:24 pm

Crucial win, very poor first half, much improved second. Subs Mayor, matete, c wright and wain made all the difference, when was the last time we actually started a game well? Sort it out Shoe E. Other results largely favourable apart from rampant Ipswich trouncing the chair boys, back to the top ... fcuk off Wendies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 6134
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 64
Location : Tavistock area

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 5:29 pm

Looked dodgy at HT and looks like the subs made the difference, pretty good day with Barnsley losing and more ground gained on Wednesday. Got to credit Ipswich though, very similar run to the one Argyle had under Smithy. Need to build on it on Monday now, probably more twists and turns yet to come but good fight back today.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 7051
Join date : 2011-05-12

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 5:31 pm

Mumba clearly out for the rest of the season will be a VERY big problem for us.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 6103
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 59
Location : Plymouth

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 5:35 pm

Argyle have a good knack of playing a blinder in the second 45 and going on to win.

Most pleased and other than Ipswich, the other two dropped points.


Wednesday wobbling. We be top and they be not.

I think Wycombe be of contention for Play-Offs. Four team race now.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 6103
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 59
Location : Plymouth

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 5:46 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Argyle  a good knack of playing a blinder in the second 45 and going on to win.

Most pleased and other than Ipswich, the other two dropped points.


Wednesday wobbling and look like they could miss out on autic promotion. We be top and they be not.

Ipswich at number 2 and they will scrap like no tomorrow to keep it that way.

I'd say Barnsley be out of the race for automatic now and that is good to see.

I think Wycombe be of contention for Play-Offs. Four team race now.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook


Posts : 485
Join date : 2017-10-01
Location : Paignton

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 7:10 pm

Boy D wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Been out.  Came home and looked up score.  Wasn't a bit surprised.  This team is shit. Season is actually over.

What a feckin bell end you are.

Its what he does. If all Freathers predictions came true we'd be in the Southern Premier South league now
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 2240
Join date : 2012-01-24

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 7:15 pm

Freathy wrote:
Mumba clearly out for the rest of the season will be a VERY big problem for us.


Yeah, just got Early Miller and Connor Grant as backup.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 7:25 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Mumba clearly out for the rest of the season will be a VERY big problem for us.


Yeah, just got Early Miller and Connor Grant as backup.

on the left of course but if Mumba is out for awhile that will leave us no one other than Edwards who can play on the right. Not sure if Earley or Miller can play there but this isnt the time for experiments now so hopefully they can play there.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 7:41 pm

Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Mumba clearly out for the rest of the season will be a VERY big problem for us.


Yeah, just got Early Miller and Connor Grant as backup.

on the left of course but if Mumba is out for awhile that will leave us no one other than Edwards who can play on the right. Not sure if Earley or Miller can play there but this isnt the time for experiments now so hopefully they can play there.

If Mumba is out then that is a massive punch in the kisser and being carried off sounds like more than a dead leg.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 7:42 pm

Freathy wrote:
Mumba clearly out for the rest of the season will be a VERY big problem for us.

Every cloud eh?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 7:46 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Well well well. That will shut up all the naysayers.

Shoe-e has really proved himself today with great substitutions to turn things around.

Couldn't have hoped for the rest of the results to be any better with Barnsley and Sheff Wed seeming to lose sight of the Auto promotion slots

Seems like a common theme this season but Im not actually sure we have that many "naysayers" have we? Several people, including myself saying bollox when we went one down in the first few minutes for two games running but apart from Freathy I dont think there really are all these negative bastards and deep down he is a fan at heart he just enjoys winding you lot up.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 7051
Join date : 2011-05-12

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 9:08 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Mumba clearly out for the rest of the season will be a VERY big problem for us.


Yeah, just got Early Miller and Connor Grant as backup.

Grant is injured and chances of Miller staying fit until the end of the season are zero
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen


Posts : 10912
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 73
Location : Tring

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 10:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Well well well. That will shut up all the naysayers.

Shoe-e has really proved himself today with great substitutions to turn things around.

Couldn't have hoped for the rest of the results to be any better with Barnsley and Sheff Wed seeming to lose sight of the Auto promotion slots

Seems like a common theme this season but Im not actually sure we have that many "naysayers" have we? Several people, including myself saying bollox when we went one down in the first few minutes for two games running but apart from Freathy I dont think there really are all these negative bastards and deep down he is a fan at heart he just enjoys winding you lot up.

fishing cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 6103
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 59
Location : Plymouth

Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 3:46 pm

Mook wrote:
Boy D wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Been out.  Came home and looked up score.  Wasn't a bit surprised.  This team is shit. Season is actually over.

What a feckin bell end you are.

Its what he does. If all Freathers predictions came true we'd be in the Southern Premier South league now


And he would be winning the competition every season. If Argyle do get Promotion to the Championship,  Freathy could walk it next season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions   Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 5:16 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Mook wrote:
Boy D wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Been out.  Came home and looked up score.  Wasn't a bit surprised.  This team is shit. Season is actually over.

What a feckin bell end you are.

Its what he does. If all Freathers predictions came true we'd be in the Southern Premier South league now


And he would be winning the competition every season. If Argyle do get Promotion to the Championship,  Freathy could walk it next season Very Happy

sad but true unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
 
Del bheys donkeys v Schueys sexed up stallions
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: