Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Really really long winded diatribe from the baggo asking everyone in the Demport to sit the fook dain before we get fined, capacity limited Ect. Ect. It doesn't matter what they do in the away end so shut it you slaaagggs.
Back to top Go down

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 6:01 pm

if they were that bothered by it and the threats of fines that real they would have clamped down hard on blocks 3-4 mainly and now the newer branch that are expanding into block 2 when they started doing it years ago!

to start now is frankly pathetic from the club and stinks of when the reluctant one and plebb used to spin the old lie about pitch invasions at the end of season costing the club players in the summer if fans did it.

safe standing im sure will come in and those blocks mentioned im sure will be the areas designated for that but dont start on the fans now because their are inspectors coming down it will just cause an issue like it did when the club started than aborted their attempts a few seasons ago when the fans refused.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 10:28 pm

We've already had our capacity severely limited by a depressing succession of owners/directors. F off
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 11:31 pm

The media guy needs sacking, its like most of the clubs output, rambling and long winded.anyway it's all bollox, standing isn't inherently unsafe, I have done it for years with no ill effects. I did once fall over and break my ankle but I was drunk at the time and I didn't have a large group of people packed in around me to prevent it. Don't do it In n the Spion kop but get some areas of the ground why not? don't see any enforcement of standing at the six nations but then the stewards might spill everyone's beer that they are drinking in the stands but then they aren't scum like us so can be trusted to drink and stand up at the same time. Class war. Baaaaaa.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 2:08 pm

Seems like those that are standing wander off to join their mates which worsens the issue, the Devonport End will be the first for conversion to safe standing, not long to wait now, so in this PC, Woke world we’re obliged to live in just put up with it or pay the potential fine
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 7:36 am

Just another small reason (they all add up you know)why my love of the game has diminished substantially over recent years. The whole matchday experience becomes more sanitised as time rolls on.

Increasingly, sadly, it's not for me. I may take up axe throwing or something on a Saturday afternoon.
Back to top Go down

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 7:42 am

do love the irony that they sent another text message to the devonport enders literally the second Bolton scored meaning many missed the goal
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 10:45 am

Graiser wrote:
Seems like those that are standing wander off to join their mates which worsens the issue, the Devonport End will be the first for conversion to safe standing, not long to wait now, so in this PC, Woke world we’re obliged to live in just put up with it or pay the potential fine

How many got fined in the crowds at the six nation matches? No one, although loads of people stood up with their cans of beer. Why anybody puts up with being treated like children is beyond me?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 12:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

How many got fined in the crowds at the six nation matches? No one, although loads of people stood up with their cans of beer. Why anybody puts up with being treated like children is beyond me?

That’s Rugby, football’s different as you well know, why it is I don’t know but I suppose if you act like kids you’ll get treated like kids.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 2:11 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

That’s Rugby, football’s different as you well know, why it is I don’t know but I suppose if you act like kids you’ll get treated like kids.

The only thing that's different is the class of people attending period. There were no stand offs with stewards at the rugby because the standing rules are not enforced at Rugby. It is ingrained in your average football fan to be treated like cattle and make excuses for being treated that way like you have just done.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 2:27 pm

It's funny how the bullshit excuse that Hillsborough was down to the fans has been totally and convincingly kicked into the long grass by inquiry after inquiry yet we are still being treated like the culprits. The disaster was caused by overcrowding and the police ordering a gate to be opened allowing fans to totally overfill areas without the capacity for them. Interestingly one major fault was closing of some turnstiles meaning fans couldn't get in the ground in time. Even today we don't have enough turnstiles opened yet the club just say we should turn up two hours early for a game. Utter hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 2:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

The only thing that's different is the class of people attending period. There were no stand offs with stewards at the rugby because the standing rules are not enforced at Rugby. It is ingrained in your average football fan to be treated like cattle and make excuses for being treated that way like you have just done.

Feck me you’d cause an argument in an empty room, I’ve no issues sitting were I do in the Lyndhurst but I’d soon would if some lame brain was stood up in front of me all game, as far as I’m concerned anybody in the Devonport end know what to expect so their ok, I’m just trying to put some perspective on the subject
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 4:55 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Feck me you’d cause an argument in an empty room, I’ve no issues sitting were I do in the Lyndhurst but I’d soon would if some lame brain was stood up in front of me all game, as far as I’m concerned anybody in the Devonport end know what to expect so their ok, I’m just trying to put some perspective on the subject

Takes two to have a conversation (or argument) and you are one of them. As for where your u stand we are in agreement about that I am simply unable to stand up for ninety minutes so wouldn't sit in the Demport or 15/16/17. The point I am making is that the rules are bullshit. Standing was never a factor in the Hillsborough disaster yet the EFL and the government carryy on mentioning standing and safe standing and it just isn't an issue and never was. What I cant understand is how football supporters support being treated like scum? Like I say they dont bother with Rugby fans standing, why is that?
Back to top Go down

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 5:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's funny how the bullshit excuse that Hillsborough was down to the fans has been totally and convincingly kicked into the long grass by inquiry after inquiry yet we are still being treated like the culprits. The disaster was caused by overcrowding and the police ordering a gate to be opened allowing fans to totally overfill areas without the capacity for them. Interestingly one major fault was closing of some turnstiles meaning fans couldn't get in the ground in time. Even today we don't have enough turnstiles opened yet the club just say we should turn up two hours early for a game. Utter hypocrisy.

many of those fans didnt have tickets though.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 6:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Takes two to have a conversation (or argument) and you are one of them. As for where your u stand we are in agreement about that I am simply unable to stand up for ninety minutes so wouldn't sit in the Demport or 15/16/17. The point I am making is that the rules are bullshit. Standing was never a factor in the Hillsborough disaster yet the EFL and the government carryy on mentioning standing and safe standing and it just isn't an issue and never was. What I cant understand is how football supporters support being treated like scum? Like I say they dont bother with Rugby fans standing, why is that?

Absolutely no idea, even though there’s more thuggery on the rugby pitch than in football.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 7:45 pm

Yup. Axe throwing on a Saturday afternoon it is then. All of course in the A Major pentatonic scale.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 8:24 pm

Dog Bone Malone wrote:
Yup. Axe throwing on a Saturday afternoon it is then. All of course in the A Major pentatonic scale.

Axe juggling to AcDc’s thunderstruck would be something else!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 1:27 pm

Just seen the threats from the FA telling us all to not celebrate on the pitch if we get promoted or risk, fines, bans, prison sentences and deportation to Rwanda. Apparently running around on a soft grassy field is MUCH more dangerous than trying to stand on your own two feet unless of course you are Newcastle United in which case the club will play your club anthems for you whilst you run about showing off yer massive beer belly.
You have been warned.
If we get promoted by Burton I will be trundling all over the pitch with my Zimmer frame just to feck off the terminally offended.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 3:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Just seen the threats from the FA telling us all to not celebrate on the pitch if we get promoted or risk, fines, bans, prison sentences and deportation to Rwanda. Apparently running around on a soft grassy field is MUCH more dangerous than trying to stand  on your own two feet unless of course you are Newcastle United in which case the club will play your club anthems for you whilst you run about showing off yer massive beer belly.
You have been warned.
If we get promoted by Burton I will be trundling all over the pitch with my Zimmer frame just to feck off the terminally offended.
be right behind ya in my mobility scooter fook em lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 3:50 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Just seen the threats from the FA telling us all to not celebrate on the pitch if we get promoted or risk, fines, bans, prison sentences and deportation to Rwanda. Apparently running around on a soft grassy field is MUCH more dangerous than trying to stand  on your own two feet unless of course you are Newcastle United in which case the club will play your club anthems for you whilst you run about showing off yer massive beer belly.
You have been warned.
be right behind ya in my mobility scooter fook em lol!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 11:27 am

Looks like it's safe to stand up on the pitch in Wales. Mass coverage of Wrexham fans, every fooking one of them, enjoying their promotion and good on them. Not sure how many people died but I'm sure it was worth it, even paying the fine and the points deductions taken into account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sit dain FFS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit dain FFS!   Sit dain FFS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sit dain FFS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: