Grovehill
RegGreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Graiser

Graiser

Ram it up em (Derby match thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ram it up em (Derby match thread)   Ram it up em (Derby match thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 10:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
On balance I think we will win this. 2 0. Deffo be 2 1 though because the fooking useless Conor Hourihane is playing for them, another one we let go for fook all in a "good bit of business".

We’ll if he was fooking useless it didn’t matter did it

But the thing is he is really, really good, I was being sarcastic, since he left us he has been signed by Barnsley, Aston Villa who loaned him to Swansea, then Sheffield United and now Derby, its only probably now  9 years after we sold him for fook all that he's come back down to be at our level, he has always played a league or two above where we are now and two or three above where we were when we sold him. I think it reinforces my argument that we should never sell our best players especially for fook all.  
I bet we could have got £.5m for Hardie in January I wonder where in the table we would be now if we had had done? Out of contract in the summer I mean we would be mental not to sell him wouldn't we? Tbf Im not that clever better ask Czarky?

As far as I know Hardie didn’t tell the club he wanted to leave, not sign a new contract and have his agent touting him around other clubs. So it wouldn’t have happened.

God the bullshit  and double standards are quite staggering. Hourihane who I was referring to originally did none of those things and we dont know that Pan did either, we know Schuey claimed he did but literally only two weeks after saying he was only for sale for £27m.
Anyway why wouldn't selling Hardie for £.5m in January not be good business like selling Pan, Hourihane and Purrington was?
Until everyone stops applauding all this "good business" we will always be watching the likes of Derby and co. sail past us again, and they will, maybe not this season but give it two years and I bet all our rivals will be above us.

Never let the facts get in the way of kicking the club at every opportunity.

Hourihaine wasn’t sold for nothing, 200k fee
Your love child Camara wouldn’t sign a new contract, wasn’t our best player and has hardly not played at all for us or his new club this season, 500k fee.
Hardie why would we sell arguably our best striker in our current league position?

Oh the old "Nool or latterly known as the Czarky position", you'm not a praper fan, you'm just a mouth breathing neghead, easier to dismiss a valid argument out of hand then.
As for Camara here is what a tractor bhey said in a thread that he started about Ladapo another one we sold for fook all (£200k for Hourihane lmfao btw),

"I think those stats are pretty impressive tbh, yes 20% Accuracy is the lowest of the 12 but look where leading scorer Clarke-Harris finishes in that stat, our Freddie finishes in the Top four in every other stat, almost top of the most accurate is pretty impressive too.

Not gonna lie these figures are even better than I expected, so in a nutshell, to all you anti Ladapo tossers 😉 you don't know wtf you're on about."

Now back to Camara, wouldn't sign a new contract? Neither would Hardie so he will leave on a free in the summer, quoted as being the real reason we sold Camara, has Hardie stopped playing for us? Is he kicking his heels in the stands in a strop? Is he fook he is our leading scrorer FFS, yet if the club had announced he was off in January for £500k you and all the other knobbers would be saying what great business it is. Imagine if we had Camara coming back to fitness for the run in? Hardie will go because sadly there are loads of clubs out there happy to buy players of quality rather than fields and five a side pitches.

Imagine if we had Harry Kane or Grealish et al, mad comment, the whole point is we wouldn’t have had Camara at all this season.

So the old saved by hindsight comment from Gypsy Acora. So no comment on letting Hardies contract run down? There is literally no difference and if we had sold Hardie in January or god forbid last summer would we be second now?

And if you didn’t have bollocks you would have been someone’s Auntie.
Back to top Go down

Ram it up em (Derby match thread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3