Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)

Go down 
+7
Earwegoagain
Grovehill
Graiser
seadog
Dog Bone Malone
Freathy
RegGreen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 8:52 am

Greenskin wrote:
When Argyle lose, they tend to fecking well lose-5-1 Charlton,5-1 Grimsby and todays drubbing. A lot has been said about Burton and he would be the easy target but seeing the goals tonight you couldn't really fault him for too many of them, more a case of being exposed by some very naive defending-getting caught on the wrong side of the striker for the first goal, players way out of position for some of the others. It would seem that some posters on here were correct- Schuey really needs to establish a firm structure and stick to it  from now on, two banks of four [with the best defenders at the back rather than taking into account attacking qualities] and two up front if necessary with changes being made from the bench rather than the original team sheet. It isn't panic stations yet, in previous promotions there have been some equally bad days but Argyle really need to buckle down now and graft like hell for the remainder of the season-bite and scratch, keep clean sheets, all the ugly bits which are so important in any successful season.

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 8:53 am

Graiser wrote:
Bleddy catastrophic defending, Schuey picked the wrong team for sure, on the plus side though it should please a couple on here!

No it won't but it will make it look like you should listen to some other opinions as you obviously don't know Jack about football.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 3:09 pm

Bad day at the office for Argyle.

Just gotta hope this was a one off blip ?.

We move on.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 3:13 pm

Greenskin wrote:
When Argyle lose, they tend to fecking well lose-5-1 Charlton,5-1 Grimsby and todays drubbing. A lot has been said about Burton and he would be the easy target but seeing the goals tonight you couldn't really fault him for too many of them, more a case of being exposed by some very naive defending-getting caught on the wrong side of the striker for the first goal, players way out of position for some of the others. It would seem that some posters on here were correct- Schuey really needs to establish a firm structure and stick to it  from now on, two banks of four [with the best defenders at the back rather than taking into account attacking qualities] and two up front if necessary with changes being made from the bench rather than the original team sheet. It isn't panic stations yet, in previous promotions there have been some equally bad days but Argyle really need to buckle down now and graft like hell for the remainder of the season-bite and scratch, keep clean sheets, all the ugly bits which are so important in any successful season.

Agree!! Roll those sleeves up and get stuck in by any means possible. Five clear of Ipswich Town, so gotta hope they lose one or two games.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 4:38 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Agree!! Roll those sleeves up and get stuck in by any means possible. Five clear of Ipswich Town, so gotta hope they lose one or two games.

Unfortunately Bolton, Barnsley and Derby all need to lose also.  They, along with Ipswich, all have very winnable games up next.  Given how piss poor we are now I'd be amazed if we get anything from Charlton.  Then it's Derby!  One point maximum from our next two home matches.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 5:09 pm

Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Unfortunately Bolton, Barnsley and Derby all need to lose also.  They, along with Ipswich, all have very winnable games up next.  Given how piss poor we are now I'd be amazed if we get anything from Charlton.  Then it's Derby!  One point maximum from our next two home matches.

Freathy catches optimism, call the fooking psychiatrist
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 6:56 pm

Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Well seeing as the have to play each other and/or Wednesday, they will be dropping points!!
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 10:18 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Bleddy catastrophic defending, Schuey picked the wrong team for sure, on the plus side though it should please a couple on here!

No it won't but it will make it look like you should listen to some other opinions as you obviously don't know Jack about football.

Says the person whose been crying all season that selling Camara would derail our season
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 5:07 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Says the person whose been crying all season that selling Camara would derail our season

Absolute bullshit. I said we shouldn't have sold our best player for half a.million and would have let his contract run down as we didn't need the money. Nowhere did I say it would derail our season that comes from you not me.
I said Whitikker leaving was going to he a fooking disaster and I got told to cheer the fook up and not be so negative yet here we are on the receiving end of a five goal beating.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 5:50 pm

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Still 3 points clear of 3rd place.

Need to go on a long unbeaten run like we did after the Charlton defeat.

5pts clear
Soon to be 2 points clear

And won’t you be a happy bunny.

I'd be happy with 2 pts clear of third place at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 7:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Absolute bullshit. I said we shouldn't have sold our best player for half a.million and would have let his contract run down as we didn't need the money. Nowhere did I say it would derail our season that comes from you not me.
I said Whitikker leaving was going to he a fooking disaster and I got told to cheer the fook up and not be so negative yet here we are on the receiving end of a five goal beating.

Total bollox as usual from you, so Whittaker leaving caused us the Peterborough debacle did it, crap

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 9:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

we arent flush with money ears to wave £500,000 off in order to force a player to stay here out of principle, Same said player who still hasnt played barr a few games this season.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 5:31 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

we arent flush with money ears to wave £500,000 off in order to force a player to stay here out of principle, Same said player who still hasnt played barr a few games this season.

You would have got away with that when Brent had the club not now, when we sold Pan we had £7m odd in the coffers then we got £4m from the junior Sighs. All depends on whether you prefer players or property? If Sigh thought like I did we wouldn't be struggling now like we did again past season.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 4:19 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Do you want to borrow a dishcloth to wipe that egg off your face? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 10:44 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

what egg?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 1:35 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

what egg?

3 lines up you say we aren't flush with money and less than 24 hrs later the club say they are investing £11m in the academy.lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)   Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fry’s non delight (peterbro match thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2