Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Tractors vs Sports cars.

Go down 
+12
Czarcasm
VillageGreen
Dog Bone Malone
Angry
Graiser
Mook
RegGreen
Grovehill
Freathy
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim


Posts : 2575
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 6:06 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Just back…

Well, sprinted to the station like a young gazelle, leaving most of my youngest cohorts in my wake.

Argyle were really good against Rovers midweek, but being the competition that is, it’s difficult to hold too much sway with that game.

Today? We were feckin excellent, more so first half, but you only have to look at previous Stats and see how Ipswich completely dominate games, 65-70 possession and 25+ goal attempts being fairly standard at Portman Rd.  Not so today. Argyle were easily the better team first half and held their own second half.

Hardies miss will get the headlines, but I’m not sure I can remember a draw that has felt so much like a win. This will of course be down to Norwich’s Mumba, with a pearler in extra time before sinking to his knees in front of us.

Amazing day. Great performance. Good result.

Now on the lash in Laaandaaan Taaaaan.

Yep, was a top performance today against a very good side. Randell was excellent especially first half, and Matete was winning everything. He put one on Morsy first half and we didn't see a lot of him after that. Lonwijk had his best game in an Argo shirt.

Cracking game, thoroughly enjoyable if a little bum clenching.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 7437
Join date : 2014-03-30

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 6:13 pm

Excellent point, my only gripe is that 99% of the Ipswich chances came from our mistakes, need to cut that out of our game as much as possible. Also thought lonwjik could've blocked the shot for their goal instead of timidly poking out half a leg rather lamely.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 7437
Join date : 2014-03-30

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 6:14 pm

Oh, and Hardies miss was truly awful.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook


Posts : 462
Join date : 2017-10-01
Location : Paignton

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 6:16 pm

Delighted to be wrong with my prediction lol.

Here's our equaliser:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 6:33 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Game over now.  No way back.  Ipswich by far the better team now.

How many more years will this dull cnut continually be allowed to troll. Cos that’s all he does. Wanker.

You know why he does it? cheers You really are the biggest aviva on here now.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 6:35 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Oh, and Hardies miss was truly awful.

I think we would have won it had that gone in, comms said he only had to tap it in but instead he blasted it off the bar.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2604
Join date : 2021-12-06

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 6:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Oh, and Hardies miss was truly awful.

I think we would have won it had that gone in, comms said he only had to tap it in but instead he blasted it off the bar.

Its a common trait with him sadly, he cant seem score when its one on one with the keeper and its harder to miss then it would be to score. He bottles it in those situations yet he doesnt have that problem the rest of the time when striking at goal.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 7:39 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Oh, and Hardies miss was truly awful.

I think we would have won it had that gone in, comms said he only had to tap it in but instead he blasted it off the bar.

Its a common trait with him sadly, he cant seem  score when its one on one with the keeper and its harder to miss then it would be to score. He bottles it in those situations yet he doesnt have that problem the rest of the time when striking at goal.

To be fair he. Posted on Twitter thanking Bali for saving his blushes. Thing is that if he stuck every chance away he would be premiership not league 1.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14628
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:30 pm

Good result, too busy to watch or listen, just updates on live score.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2604
Join date : 2021-12-06

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 8:36 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Oh, and Hardies miss was truly awful.

I think we would have won it had that gone in, comms said he only had to tap it in but instead he blasted it off the bar.

Its a common trait with him sadly, he cant seem  score when its one on one with the keeper and its harder to miss then it would be to score. He bottles it in those situations yet he doesnt have that problem the rest of the time when striking at goal.

To be fair he. Posted on Twitter thanking Bali for saving his blushes. Thing is that if he stuck every chance away he would be premiership not league 1.

Its not the first this year that he was baled out after missing a sitter one of these games hes going to do it and it will be costly if he does work on his composure in those situations otherwise if he cant do it in league one whats the point keeping him on for the championship where we will need every goal we can get.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 10208
Join date : 2011-10-23

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 9:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Game over now.  No way back.  Ipswich by far the better team now.

How many more years will this dull cnut continually be allowed to troll. Cos that’s all he does. Wanker.

You know why he does it? cheers You really are the biggest aviva on here now.

Ah here he is, the ‘row in a phone box guy’. lol!

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 10:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Game over now.  No way back.  Ipswich by far the better team now.

How many more years will this dull cnut continually be allowed to troll. Cos that’s all he does. Wanker.

You know why he does it? cheers You really are the biggest aviva on here now.

Ah here he is, the ‘row in a phone box guy’. lol!


Me and Freathy are both banned from Pasoti, your kind of site.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think they already have Baanan out, 'tis a long hard season foreshore.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 6103
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 59
Location : Plymouth

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:05 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Game over now.  No way back.  Ipswich by far the better team now.

How many more years will this dull cnut continually be allowed to troll. Cos that’s all he does. Wanker.
Loved freathy during the Brentmare, but in my fifty years plus of supporting argo things have never been so good or well run, just the very occasional bit of praise i think would carry more weight, but hey oh he's still one of our own jocolor jocolor jocolor cheers




Freathy is Freathy and that is that !!.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 6103
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 59
Location : Plymouth

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:19 pm

It is going to be a tight old race to see who goes up in those top two places. Argyle just gotta keep focused and pick up points where they can and keep that gap between themselves and 3rd spot as healthy as it is.

One or two in the top 6 sides will have a wobble no doubt and other teams can take advantage of that, especially those between 7th-12th.

Going to be a nail biter from here on !!


Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5817
Join date : 2015-07-08

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:47 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Game over now.  No way back.  Ipswich by far the better team now.

How many more years will this dull cnut continually be allowed to troll. Cos that’s all he does. Wanker.
Loved freathy during the Brentmare, but in my fifty years plus of supporting argo things have never been so good or well run, just the very occasional bit of praise i think would carry more weight, but hey oh he's still one of our own jocolor jocolor jocolor cheers




Freathy is Freathy and that is that !!.

his one of our own his one of our own
Freathy is one of our own!👍😁
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2604
Join date : 2021-12-06

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 488
Join date : 2023-01-01

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 9:21 pm

How do you hide a bowling ball while your getting past security?
If that’s happened then that person needs his balls pulled and wrapped around his neck!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2604
Join date : 2021-12-06

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 9:49 pm

Graiser wrote:
How do you hide a bowling ball while your getting past security?
If that’s happened then that person needs his balls pulled and wrapped around his neck!

its hilarious to think this fan would think people would believe it...plus if that fan did manage to sneak a bowling ball into the stands and only took out two people then hes a shit bowler, Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 6066
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 64
Location : Tavistock area

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 10:26 pm

disturb the head

play a bowl with sufficient weight to alter the position of bowls and/or the jack in the head.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 6066
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 64
Location : Tavistock area

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 10:30 pm

Graiser wrote:
How do you hide a bowling ball while your getting past security?
If that’s happened then that person needs his balls pulled and wrapped around his neck!

Full cavity search a must in future
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 8:25 am

Danny Harve lol.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 15758
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 61
Location : Berkshire

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 12:13 pm

Load of bollocks!

If it was true it would be all over the media and PAFC site.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 3:19 pm

Pasoti went into meltdown when it was reported as a plastic coke bottle lol.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2604
Join date : 2021-12-06

Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 7:37 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Load of bollocks!

If it was true it would be all over the media and PAFC site.

on the very slim chance there is truth to this bullshit story if it is true then some Colombians are going to want to talk to that janner that managed to sneak a bowling bowl pass security undetected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tractors vs Sports cars.   Tractors vs Sports cars. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tractors vs Sports cars.
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Shit First (or second) Cars
» BT Sports
» What sports do you go and watch ?
» Sky Sports Subscription
» BBC Sports personnality

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: