Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 FFS!

Go down 
+2
Grovehill
Greenskin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 6109
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 64
Location : Tavistock area

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: FFS!    FFS!  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Makes proper strengthening even more a priority in January if Argyle are to be taken as being seriously interested in going up this year
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 2211
Join date : 2012-01-24

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 4:46 pm

Can someone clarify which players are actually unfit atm?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 5:19 pm

Another story in the erald says Schuey is close to tying up two January signings and he's after four. I reckon the board have been reading ATD's wave of negativity.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2754
Join date : 2021-12-06

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 6:56 pm

I wonder how much money the club has wasted over the years on injury crocked players that steal a wage here and rarely play and in some cases retire soon afterwards.

the title says it all FFS  and agreed strengthening in january is an absolute must 4 minimum now due to Galloway and Miller joining Grant and Bolton in the sickbay long term. The club needs to stop signing players with poor injury records now as enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 6980
Join date : 2011-05-12

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 7:55 pm

Miller will never be fit, may as well cancel his contract.  Really not expecting much in January while Ipswich, Sheff Wed, Pompey, Posh, Derby etc properly strengthen.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5858
Join date : 2015-07-08

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 2:37 am

Injured in pre season been out since then and obviously had a relapse you might as well say that’s his season over thought we saw the last of these injurie prone duffers under brenty boy
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2754
Join date : 2021-12-06

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 6:18 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Injured in pre season  been out since then and obviously had a relapse you might as well say that’s his season over thought we saw the last of these injurie prone duffers under brenty boy

to be fair not that i would ever defend him, we were signing these injury prone players before the reluctant one. Sturrock in both his spells always signed a long term sick note. Malcolm, Bernard, Folly, McNamee to name a few

The whole medical department needs overhaul in how they assess players during medicals so we finally start cracking down on passing injury prone players fit if they are likely to breakdown again with the same injury as before.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 6:22 pm

Trouble is a fully fit player with no injury record is worth five times what a Miller is.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5858
Join date : 2015-07-08

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 11:26 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Injured in pre season  been out since then and obviously had a relapse you might as well say that’s his season over thought we saw the last of these injurie prone duffers under brenty boy

to be fair not that i would ever defend him, we were signing these injury prone players before the reluctant one. Sturrock in both his spells always signed a long term sick note. Malcolm, Bernard, Folly, McNamee to name a few

The whole medical department needs overhaul in how they assess players during medicals so we finally start cracking down on passing injury prone players fit if they are likely to breakdown again with the same injury as before.
yeah folly & fuckMcknees we’re riddled injury’s …funny story after he retired due to injury dodge knees he joined the navy down here ..gawld knows how he passed the blinking medical I don’t know 😆
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 12:03 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Injured in pre season  been out since then and obviously had a relapse you might as well say that’s his season over thought we saw the last of these injurie prone duffers under brenty boy

to be fair not that i would ever defend him, we were signing these injury prone players before the reluctant one. Sturrock in both his spells always signed a long term sick note. Malcolm, Bernard, Folly, McNamee to name a few

The whole medical department needs overhaul in how they assess players during medicals so we finally start cracking down on passing injury prone players fit if they are likely to breakdown again with the same injury as before.
yeah folly & fuckMcknees we’re riddled injury’s …funny story after he retired due to injury dodge knees he joined the navy down here ..gawld knows how he passed the blinking medical I don’t know 😆

The medical is a piece of piss, "can you suck and can you swallow?"
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5858
Join date : 2015-07-08

FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  EmptySat Dec 17, 2022 3:07 pm

lol!
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Injured in pre season  been out since then and obviously had a relapse you might as well say that’s his season over thought we saw the last of these injurie prone duffers under brenty boy

to be fair not that i would ever defend him, we were signing these injury prone players before the reluctant one. Sturrock in both his spells always signed a long term sick note. Malcolm, Bernard, Folly, McNamee to name a few

The whole medical department needs overhaul in how they assess players during medicals so we finally start cracking down on passing injury prone players fit if they are likely to breakdown again with the same injury as before.
yeah folly & fuckMcknees we’re riddled injury’s …funny story after he retired due to injury dodge knees he joined the navy down here ..gawld knows how he passed the blinking medical I don’t know 😆

The medical is a piece of piss, "can you suck and can you swallow?"
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





FFS!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFS!    FFS!  Empty

Back to top Go down
 
FFS!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: