Freathy
Les Miserable
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Punters v Stumblers Empty
PostSubject: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 8:16 am

After this weeks Christmas Cracker down at manadon where my boy had words with the squad, including Shoe E we should see a massive improvement today. Cambs 0 Argo 2
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 9:31 am

Unfortunately this feels like we're at the start of a trade mark Argo poor run of results.  We've been very poor performance wise lately, probably since Bristol Rovers, but been lucky not to lose until last week.  Cambridge Utd fans will be very optimistic they can comfortably get all 3 points today and I can't see that they will be disappointed.

CUFC 3-0 Argo
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 1:07 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
After this weeks Christmas Cracker down at manadon where my boy had words with the squad, including Shoe E we should see a massive improvement today. Cambs 0 Argo  2
think I go with your boys little bit of inside information Les cambs 1 Argo 2 👍
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 1:36 pm

Just booked into the hotel then on our way to the game with my gorgeous ***** Argyle shirt on underneath 3 layers of clothes.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 2:21 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Just booked into the hotel then on our way to the game with my gorgeous ***** Argyle shirt on underneath 3 layers of clothes.
yep rap right up mouldy it’s a tad cold out there today bhey
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 2:31 pm

Just gotta win this one today. I predicted a 3-0 win for Argyle but will take any scoreline as long as three points are secured.

Went to Cambridge once for an evening game many years ago, plenty of Argyle there that night and I hear there will be a large following this afternoon.

COYG
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 2:49 pm

Looks like quite a few members of the green army are here today.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 2:59 pm

Need 3pts urgent today nothing less otherwise that’s us off the top and tbh sheff wed & i Ipswich ain’t gunna keep missing there chances to knock us off the top of the perch  so 3pts nothing less plus Ipswich played earlier and won
2-1 …so nothing less than 3pts will do so Come on you greens
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 3:01 pm

Geddon yoo green bheys! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 3:32 pm

Cambridge by far the better so far and most likely to score.  Argo v poor again.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 4:02 pm

50/50 so far, ref been on the glue it seems. We will win this.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 4:04 pm

Data analytics tells me we haven't had a shot on goal.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 4:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Data analytics tells me we haven't had a shot on goal.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 4:59 pm

Extremely poor from Argo today.  With each game we're getting worse and worse.  Thank god we were playing an equally shite team today or else we would have been severely walloped.  Not even the greenest of green tints can say this team can possibly be promoted now.  Terrible.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 5:15 pm

An away point isnt a disaster its the home games against the likes of Vale that will cost us. Lucky promotion isn't a priority.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 5:37 pm

Absolute shit today if the holy one & his American cronies don’t invest in the January window …then I start a Wor single handed if necessary
Enough is enough cos if not we all know what’s gunna happen we’re gunna drop like a stone being thrown off of one of sighs cronies American skyscrapers
Pathetic performance
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 5:50 pm

Yep, didn't test their defence or keeper at all really, not good enough for promo. Are the players on strike with what seems like every other fcuker?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 6:54 pm

it must be in our dna to fall apart after a great start to a season by christmas. Happens too often to be bad luck.

I do hope we do away with another tradition in january and actually strengthen the squad so we can get back on track and go for the title harder.

but as ears says a point away from home isnt to be sniffed at i guess
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 8:04 pm

Absolutely shit ref today!
Argyle were not good at all.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 8:59 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

this is starting worry me that we have been very poor for the last month since the city game and schuey is struggling to change our fortunes, not helped when we have so many out of course but its something thats not ending anytime soon by the looks of it. I would hate for our good run that we had and points cushion we have from 7th being eradicated before our eyes.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 9:36 pm

Decent away point, we move on.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 9:51 pm

[quote="Angry"]
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

this is starting worry me that we have been very poor for the last month since the city game and schuey is struggling to change our fortunes, not helped when we have so many out of course but its something thats not ending anytime soon by the looks of it. I would hate for our good run that we had and points cushion we have from 7th being eradicated before our eyes.

Its the depth of squad that is and always has been out problem for the last five years, one data anylytics busting loan and we are king of the hill yet one injury and we look like a relegation team, what's the problem, we have a shite squad or the squad is being mismanaged? My money is on the shite squad, too many weak links and when we dont have Azaz running the show up front the weaknesses elsewhere get shown up. I hope Azaz gets fit and quick.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 11:39 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Its the depth of squad that is and always has been out problem for the last five years, one data anylytics busting loan and we are king of the hill yet one injury and we look like a relegation team, what's the problem, we have a shite squad or the squad is being mismanaged? My money is on the shite squad, too many weak links and when we dont have Azaz running the show up front the weaknesses elsewhere get shown up. I hope Azaz gets fit and quick.
think his gone back to villa for his rehab plus be very surprised we see him again this season unfortunately your right ears since he got injured our form has simply nosedived
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 9:08 am

It was obvious we wouldn't see Azaz in an Argo shirt again once he got a long term injury.  Yet again the season has gone completely pear shaped as we enter the Christmas period and then the business end of the season.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 12:15 pm

Sorry to inject a little positivity but Azaz chose to remain down here to do his rehab and wants to get back playing asap as he loves it at the club, so I'm pretty sure we'll see him again after Xmas.

As for yesterday, not our best performance but another point gained away from home and a clean sheet, the first for a while. Good to see Scarr back again.

Onwards and upwards Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punters v Stumblers   Punters v Stumblers Empty

Back to top Go down

Punters v Stumblers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: