14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 1:59 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The bloke is a cnut and as corrupt as blatter.

the migrant worker comment was disgusting i thought thats probably going to be the one that he wont live down in years to come.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 2:22 pm

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

the migrant worker comment was disgusting i thought thats probably going to be the one that he wont live down in years to come.

He isn't wrong mate, not condoning the Qataris but read this, also check out Melilia in Spain where loads of African migrants grow salads for our supermarkets and live in squalor and get paid fook all because they have no papers,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-63595025
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 3:11 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

The bloke's a right throbber. Like you said, as bad as Splatter. He can feck off if I'm apologising for shit that happened centuries ago, and nor should anyone.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 9:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

He isn't wrong mate, not condoning the Qataris but read this, also check out Melilia in Spain where loads of African migrants grow salads for our supermarkets and live in squalor and get paid fook all because they have no papers,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-63595025

happens all over the world and worse in the east unfortunately.

his speech today has me thinking it wont be long till we get the world cup in Saudi Arabia
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 9:57 am

World Cup - Page 2 Fifa10
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 9:40 am

Fifa saying that Kane will get booked if he wears that Armband, in that case bin it, I would hate to lose this final because of political posturing.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 1:17 pm

What a far e this injury to tue GK is.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 2:35 pm

playing safety football against a shit side like Iran even more reason for me not to give two shits or a flying feck about england till southgate is gone and the fa treat the side like a football side and not a woke pr machine.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 2:45 pm

The boy lineaker Alan shithead & Rio speedwagon are absolutely jizzing in there red white & blue knickers how fabulous England are …ffs give your fooling heads a wobble for ffs it’s Iran  not the Germans Dutch or Brazil by rights it should be 10-0 and they have scored Iran that 1 goal could come back and bite us in the arse can’t see em scoring against anybody else
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 2:56 pm

RegGreen wrote:
The boy lineaker Alan shithead & Rio speedwagon are absolutely jizzing in there red white & blue knickers how fabulous England are …ffs give your fooling heads a wobble for ffs it’s Iran  not the Germans Dutch or Brazil by rights it should be 10-0 and they have scored Iran that 1 goal could come back and bite us in the arse can’t see em scoring against anybody else

they always do that no matter how bad the other team is if england beat them comfortably like the should do. I remember when they beat Panama and jug ears was convinced we would win the world cup.....

5-1 against Iran and not even trying to attack them and play at full gear isnt something to plan a victory parade over. Its to be expected/
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 3:37 pm

Great game great perfomance, well done southgate and the boys.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 6:09 pm

Zackly, you can only beat who is in front of you and they did that easily. Fecking concussion protocols could easily spoil this WC, Im going to count the concussions for teams playing against England, gonns be loads imagine what the south americans will be like.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 6:43 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

how was that a great performance? they dominated a game they had no danger whatsoever of losing even if they put the kids out and still managed too conceed two goals through defence errors. Holding possession and holding back football isn't great at all.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 7:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Zackly, you can only beat who is in front of you and they did that easily. Fecking concussion protocols could easily spoil this WC, Im going to count the concussions for teams playing against England, gonns be loads imagine what the south americans will be like.

the one your mentioning is not concussion protocol as that goalie would have been removed from the game the second he sparked out if they followed it. What happend today was iran trying to fight it and refusing to accept the goalie was unable to play till they where forced to accept it. They shouldnt have been allowed to do that and hopefully fifa crack down on it,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 7:21 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

how was that a great performance?  they dominated a game they had no danger whatsoever of losing even if they put the kids out and still managed too conceed two goals through defence errors. Holding possession and holding back football isn't great at all.

We won an opening match 6 2 its not a bad start.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 7:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

how was that a great performance?  they dominated a game they had no danger whatsoever of losing even if they put the kids out and still managed too conceed two goals through defence errors. Holding possession and holding back football isn't great at all.

We won an opening match 6 2 its not a bad start.

we where going to win the game regardless of what the scoreline ended up as tbf. Unless Iran started launching nukes at the england team they weren't causing any issues for a safety first side.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 8:23 pm

how in the blue hell did kiefer moore escape our youth scouts attention when he was let go by Torquay due to them having to close their academy and he ended up at Truro :O even Exeter missed the boat on bringing him through their ranks.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 9:22 pm

I had England down for a 3-nil win, so yeah pretty good start. I don't rate Southgate too highly as a manager, but I thought he made some insightful comments today about the political situation in the dysfunctional FIFA world cup fiasco and the Iranian squad. No doubt a couple of posters will disagree, who have an issue with woke and gesture politics? But I respect Southgate for his views on racism and discrimination. Unfortunately, I will miss Friday as I have organised an art show for the same evening. lol.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 9:38 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I had England down for a 3-nil win, so yeah pretty good start. I don't rate Southgate too highly as a manager, but I thought he made some insightful comments today about the political situation in the dysfunctional FIFA world fiasco and the Iranian squad. No doubt a couple of posters will disagree, who have an issue with woke and gesture politics? But I respect Southgate for his views on racism and discrimination. Unfortunately, I will miss Friday as I have organised an art show for the same evening. lol.

religion and politics should stay out of sports imo as its causes divides, arguments and somecases violence. England draws fans from all walks of life and most dont need to be lectured by social justice warriors every time they take the field causes its trendy on twitter to protest and be hypocritical in doing so ie. Keep to football and keep  an A political stances. If Southgate wants to voice his opinions on matters he can do that on his own platform not while representing England.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 9:55 pm

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
I had England down for a 3-nil win, so yeah pretty good start. I don't rate Southgate too highly as a manager, but I thought he made some insightful comments today about the political situation in the dysfunctional FIFA world fiasco and the Iranian squad. No doubt a couple of posters will disagree, who have an issue with woke and gesture politics? But I respect Southgate for his views on racism and discrimination. Unfortunately, I will miss Friday as I have organised an art show for the same evening. lol.

religion and politics should stay out of sports imo as its causes divides, arguments and somecases violence. England draws fans from all walks of life and most dont need to be lectured by social justice warriors every time they take the field causes its trendy on twitter to protest and be hypocritical in doing so ie. Keep to football and keep  an A political stances. If Southgate wants to voice his opinions on matters he can do that on his own platform not while representing England.

The Iranian players did not sing their anthem, one took the Knee and they had muted celebrations when they scored given what is happening in their country at the moment that is pretty brave. Tell them that politics and social justice shouldn't be in sport given what is happening to women and minority rights under the Iranian regime right now. study
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 9:58 pm

Southgates job is to get England a world cup, despite the English media and about ten percent of the more vocal of our population deciding that football is much more than that, it isn't, its a sport first and foremost and the politics are and should be a sideline. Its ruining it. Southgate should shut the fook up, I did notice he hasn't mentioned racism yet, he will wait until we lose and then it will be just like the euros when Southgate becomes a victim.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 10:05 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

The Iranian players did not sing their anthem, one took the Knee and they had muted celebrations when they scored given what is happening in their country at the moment that is pretty brave. Tell them that politics and social justice shouldn't be in sport given what is happening to women and minority rights under the Iranian regime right now. study

so they have an actual reason to do that over millionaires wanting to highlight twitter hashtags. Again religion and politics should stay out of sports .
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 10:40 pm

Anyway USA and Wales both look like total shite.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 10:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Anyway USA and Wales both look like total shite.
yep even our own shit ain’t got nothing to worry about them two cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 12:16 pm

Argentina have just been beaten by Saudi Arabia 2 - 1.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup   World Cup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Cup
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next