Freathy
akagreengull
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Lincoln City 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lincoln City 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Lincoln City 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 11:53 am

Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
We should be looking to sign up some of the loanees first.

With Wolves and Villa changing Managers and apparently looking to sign some big names, we should snap up their fringe players.

other than one at a push (Cosgrove) we cant afford the others and neither would they want to come here permanently when they can play at a higher level. We should enjoy them now while they are here. Hopefully next season we arent so reliant on loan signings

Obviously the club should try but I can't see Mumba or Azaz coming here without a sizeable fee being paid but if any of them could be signed it would free up space for a loan signing in January which is more of a realistic chance of us getting someone in. January is a month we would be more likely to lose players to bigger teams than sign players imo.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln City 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Lincoln City 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 5:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

With Wolves and Villa changing Managers and apparently looking to sign some big names, we should snap up their fringe players.

other than one at a push (Cosgrove) we cant afford the others and neither would they want to come here permanently when they can play at a higher level. We should enjoy them now while they are here. Hopefully next season we arent so reliant on loan signings

Obviously the club should try but I can't see Mumba or Azaz coming here without a sizeable fee being paid but if any of them could be signed it would free up space for a loan signing in January which is more of a realistic chance of us getting someone in. January is a month we would be more likely to lose players to bigger teams than sign players imo.

I agree its what should happen to free up a loan space but do you or i or anyone else really see the board handing over the money it would take to bring an azaz or whittaker or mumba or lonwijk or cosgrove or a pick n mix of the 5 even if they would come here on a perm? I certainly cant.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln City 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Lincoln City 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 6:10 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

I agree its what should happen to free up a loan space but do you or i or anyone else really see the board handing over the money it would take to bring an azaz or whittaker or mumba or lonwijk or cosgrove or a pick n mix of the 5 even if they would come here on a perm?  I certainly cant.  

Whitiiker, Mumba or Azaz no but Cosgrove or Ljonwic wouldn't be an expensive player would he? I personally cant see it either but we aren't a skint basket case anymore, hopefully one day we will stop acting like we are.
Anyway we ought to leave it now before someone tells us to shaddap and enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln City 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Lincoln City 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lincoln City 15:00 Plymouth Argyle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3