Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle

Go down 
+11
mouldyoldgoat
sufferedsince 68
Angry
Czarcasm
VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
RegGreen
Greenskin
Freathy
Les Miserable
akagreengull
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RegGreen




Posts : 5817
Join date : 2015-07-08

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:01 pm

Slightly off topic i see cameras on the bench for Ipswich tonight …what with the injury’s with got ..he would have been handy …beautiful thing that hindsight 😁 and to add his only came on & scored
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 6066
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 64
Location : Tavistock area

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 9:50 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Slightly off topic i see cameras on the bench for Ipswich tonight …what with the injury’s with got ..he would have been handy …beautiful thing that hindsight 😁 and to add his only came on & scored

lol!

First of many probably
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 9:33 am

RegGreen wrote:
Slightly off topic i see cameras on the bench for Ipswich tonight …what with the injury’s with got ..he would have been handy …beautiful thing that hindsight 😁 and to add his only came on & scored

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Who's the twat now then?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5817
Join date : 2015-07-08

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 2:50 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Slightly off topic i see cameras on the bench for Ipswich tonight …what with the injury’s with got ..he would have been handy …beautiful thing that hindsight 😁 and to add his only came on & scored

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Who's the twat now then?
must agree im with ears on this one should have payed him his worth..well there’s the proof
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 4:12 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Slightly off topic i see cameras on the bench for Ipswich tonight …what with the injury’s with got ..he would have been handy …beautiful thing that hindsight 😁 and to add his only came on & scored

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Who's the twat now then?
must agree im with ears on this one should have payed him his worth..well there’s the proof

They won 3 0 one OG one from Ladapo and one from Pan. I'm sure there's a lesson there somewhere?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5817
Join date : 2015-07-08

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2022 4:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Slightly off topic i see cameras on the bench for Ipswich tonight …what with the injury’s with got ..he would have been handy …beautiful thing that hindsight 😁 and to add his only came on & scored

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Who's the twat now then?
must agree im with ears on this one should have payed him his worth..well there’s the proof

They won 3 0 one OG one from Ladapo and one from Pan. I'm sure there's a lesson there somewhere?
indeed ..but will they ever learn..moral of the story don’t sell your best players to your main rivals and could actually come back and bite us in the arse
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 351
Join date : 2020-05-28

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 10:21 am

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Slightly off topic i see cameras on the bench for Ipswich tonight …what with the injury’s with got ..he would have been handy …beautiful thing that hindsight 😁 and to add his only came on & scored

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Who's the twat now then?
must agree im with ears on this one should have payed him his worth..well there’s the proof

They won 3 0 one OG one from Ladapo and one from Pan. I'm sure there's a lesson there somewhere?
indeed ..but will they ever learn..moral of the story don’t sell your best players to your main rivals and could actually come back and bite us in the arse

You Freathers and Pan Handler must have had a fantastic weekend.

Quick point though, where the feck do you think Ipswich got Marcus Harness from? Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 11:15 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Slightly off topic i see cameras on the bench for Ipswich tonight …what with the injury’s with got ..he would have been handy …beautiful thing that hindsight 😁 and to add his only came on & scored

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Who's the twat now then?
must agree im with ears on this one should have payed him his worth..well there’s the proof

They won 3 0 one OG one from Ladapo and one from Pan. I'm sure there's a lesson there somewhere?
indeed ..but will they ever learn..moral of the story don’t sell your best players to your main rivals and could actually come back and bite us in the arse

You Freathers and Pan Handler must have had a fantastic weekend.

Quick point though, where the feck do you think Ipswich got Marcus Harness from? Hmm?

Might not fit your narrative but we all want to see Argyle win, in fact I could argue I want it more than you lot that want to muddle along with Sigh and the small squad.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 6066
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 64
Location : Tavistock area

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2604
Join date : 2021-12-06

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 5:36 pm

Greenskin wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Must not state the obvious must not state the obvious must not...oh feck it ill let this guy say it for me



IN JANUARY PAFC... recall Law too as i dont see Miller being fit at all to cover lwb.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 2178
Join date : 2012-01-24

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 9:25 am

4 points clear at the top of the League, Manager winning consecutive Manager of the Month Awards so time to tone down the negativity a bit guys?


Last edited by Grovehill on Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 10:39 am

Feck off Grovey and feck off everyone who doesn't want to "Discuss all things Argyle, we offer free and open debate" which is what this forum was set up for. Thee are several posters here who want to turn this into some new kind of PASOTI where if you don't laud St Simon, preach positivity about the team you get labelled as some negative dickhead who's views "aren't worth listening to". All views are valid and Angry was expressing a very valid point in a very reasonable way. You can ignore Angries point or argue against it but don't try and silence him.
I just don't see why the concept of this forum is so fecking hard for some people to grasp especially coming from someone who's past is ingrained with negativity themselves?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2604
Join date : 2021-12-06

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 11:50 am

for groovy and unlike my post made yesterday the news that broke today that schuey won manager of the month again is mentioned. Time for the board to show some belief and back schuey otherwise will it be a surprise to anyone if we start to slide down the table and he decides to go to another club that will back him.

Link

the link wrote:
Steven Schumacher expects Plymouth Argyle director of football Neil Dewsnip to have conversations with the club's hierarchy over whether extra funds can be made available for him to spend in the January transfer window.

The Pilgrims are top of League One after a superb start to the season but the strength in depth of their squad has come into sharp focus recently with a series of injuries.

Defender Macaulay Gillesphey is set to return from a groin problem when Argyle play Lincoln City at Sincil Bank tomorrow, but there will still be six players sidelined - Finn Azaz, James Bolton, Conor Grant, Danny Mayor, Mickel Miller and Dan Scarr.

The spate of injuries has forced Schumacher to include a number of young inexperienced players in his squad lately, such as Finley Craske, Kieran Edworthy, Freddie Issaka and Will Jenkins-Davies.

Schumacher said: "I have spoken to the medical team and the performance team and they can't really put their finger on it why we are getting the injuries that we are getting.

"But it's not good, we keep losing important players in situations and it shows how stretched our squad is. It just probably highlights the fact of where we are actually at as well at the moment.

"We are four points clear at the top of the league but we are operating with limited numbers. There is young kids on the bench every week.

"We haven't really got that strength in depth that we are probably going to need. We will have to do our best with what we have got and hopefully it will be enough to get us three points on Saturday."

Schumacher confirmed there were already plans in place for the squad to be strengthened in the January transfer window.

He said: "We are doing brilliant at the moment and the young lads who have stepped in and performed have done well, but I think it's clear for everyone to see that the squad isn't the biggest.

"We are going to have to address that situation hopefully in January. The plans are in place to try and strengthen the squad if we can.

"I think there is a little tiny bit left in the budget what was initially set. I don't know whether more funds become available for us in January because it's needs must.

"I'm sure Neil (Dewsnip) will have to have them conversations with Andrew (Parkinson, chief executive officer) and Zac (Newton, club secretary), and whoever else that we can.

"Going into the second half of the season, if you have these type of runs (of injuries) and you have got only two or three subs every week who are experienced players then that's not going to be enough."
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 1:26 pm

Negative bastard Schuey. Im glad he's on the same page as all the fans Im talking to, it would be criminal to throw away the lead we have at present.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 2178
Join date : 2012-01-24

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 2:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Feck off Grovey and feck off everyone who doesn't want to "Discuss all things Argyle, we offer free and open debate" which is what this forum was set up for. Thee are several posters here who want to turn this into some new kind of PASOTI where if you don't laud St Simon, preach positivity about the team you get labelled as some negative dickhead who's views  "aren't worth listening to". All views are valid and Angry was expressing a very valid point in a very reasonable way. You can ignore Angries  point or argue against it but don't try and silence him.
I just don't see why the concept of this forum is so fecking hard for some people to grasp especially coming from someone who's past is ingrained with negativity themselves?


You ever read my posts?

No way am I a cheerleader for all things Argyle, it's just that even though things are far from perfect at Home Park (they never have been) I think we should take a bit of time to enjoy the good period the Club is in atm.

Because I can guarantee they won't last!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 6:06 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Feck off Grovey and feck off everyone who doesn't want to "Discuss all things Argyle, we offer free and open debate" which is what this forum was set up for. Thee are several posters here who want to turn this into some new kind of PASOTI where if you don't laud St Simon, preach positivity about the team you get labelled as some negative dickhead who's views  "aren't worth listening to". All views are valid and Angry was expressing a very valid point in a very reasonable way. You can ignore Angries  point or argue against it but don't try and silence him.
I just don't see why the concept of this forum is so fecking hard for some people to grasp especially coming from someone who's past is ingrained with negativity themselves?


You ever read my posts?  

No way am I a cheerleader for all things Argyle, it's just that even though things are far from perfect at Home Park (they never have been) I think we should take a bit of time to enjoy the good period the Club is in atm.

Because I can guarantee they won't last!

Where is Angers even being negative by asking to strengthen the squad? And if he was why shouldn't he anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Grimsby Town 15:00 Plymouth Argyle
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Plymouth Argyle v Grimsby Town
» Plymouth Argyle v Grimsby Town match day thread
» Argyle v Grimsby Town highlights (youtube)
» Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle
» Plymouth Argyle 19:45 Shrewsbury Town

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: