RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Dog Bone Malone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. Empty
PostSubject: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:09 pm

As the title says. He blames it on soaring energy prices. Yeh, right. What a charlatan. Now the nearest ice rink will be Brizzle, FFS Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 6:35 pm

Accomplished developer Brent will wriggle out of the Ice. He must be a ten times more slippery than the ice that he's running from.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Accomplished developer Brent will wriggle out of the Ice. He must be a ten times more slippery than the ice that he's running from.
think he has wiggled out of it council put a 10 yr stipulation in which it makes him not libal no more I’ve just read ..weather the councils got the bollocks to sue him that’s another thing F#%King parasite
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 9:50 pm

Local shyster still has the local media in his pocket I see Plymouth live /hearald
Been taking posts down AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 6:12 pm

Brent rightly getting a good slagging on Westcountry News just now. Luke Pollard asking why he hasn’t built a new one when he’s had 10 years to do so. Apparently the agreement to keep the Pavilions rink open was a 10 year agreement, so the Council need to take a fair bit of flack too. That said, they probably anticipated Brent actually building a replacement within that period.

What a disgrace that man is.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 6:30 pm

Total shock this one, cant believe it. cheers cheers cheers santa
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 8:25 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Brent rightly getting a good slagging on Westcountry News just now. Luke Pollard asking why he hasn’t built a new one when he’s had 10 years to do so. Apparently the agreement to keep the Pavilions rink open was a 10 year agreement, so the Council need to take a fair bit of flack too. That said, they probably anticipated Brent actually building a replacement within that period.

What a disgrace that man is.

I watched that and was music to my ears yet the BBC had the usual Brent friendly rubbish on there. The ITV news had a skater on there saying that no other ice rinks in the country are closing down so why this one? Answer Brent.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 9:23 am

I'd love someone to come along and build a multi purpose indoor ice rink/sports arena in Muffsville.

When in Canada visiting the missus's boy. We always try to take in a few NHL games. Love it. His team is The Winnipeg Jets, who play at the Canada Life Centre. It's a bit better than the life centre in Muffsville, Jannerbama  Laughing  A great day/evening out. Hot dogs, Burgers, scantily clad cheerleaders, cold beer, guaranteed brawl during the game (players not me, obvs). Fakin expensive though. We paid $77 (CAD) per ticket. FFS.

Anyway. I digress. I think it would be very popular and a well attended venue IF something similar was built in Muff town.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 11:02 am

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
I'd love someone to come along and build a multi purpose indoor ice rink/sports arena in Muffsville.

When in Canada visiting the missus's boy. We always try to take in a few NHL games. Love it. His team is The Winnipeg Jets, who play at the Canada Life Centre. It's a bit better than the life centre in Muffsville, Jannerbama  Laughing  A great day/evening out. Hot dogs, Burgers, scantily clad cheerleaders, cold beer, guaranteed brawl during the game (players not me, obvs). Fakin expensive though. We paid $77 (CAD) per ticket. FFS.

Anyway. I digress. I think it would be very popular and a well attended venue IF something similar was built in Muff town.

it would be and something i wouldn't be against them building on the carpark at home park. Not only is that something that would generate money all year round its in a
good location with the life centre so it fits the sports and rec conditions of central park's mandate. It could be a home for the patriots and that ice hockey team that has to play in bristol on top of being somewhere the public can skate and the facilities to host shows of different varieties.

alas if brent still has shares in that carpark that wont be happening anytime soon unless hallett again bales him out and buys it off him.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:04 pm

We went through this during HHP wors

Needs 2500 to be viable for national league

Spotlight quoted an insider that HHP Ice rink highly unlikely , which quick view of Planning site permission was granted May 2019 so should have elapsed.
The Vets plot has had amendments applied for in June so presumably JB thinks he can squeeze some more out of this
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 6:07 pm

green_genie wrote:
We went through this during HHP wors

Needs 2500 to be viable for national league

Spotlight quoted an insider that HHP Ice rink highly unlikely , which quick view of Planning site permission was granted May 2019 so should have elapsed.
The Vets plot has had amendments applied for in June so presumably JB thinks he can squeeze some more out of this

a redesigned version would obviously be needed and not the ice shed brent wanted to build. There is no reason at all a decent size and capacity ice arena couldnt be built on the car park if desired.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 10:31 pm

Bent by name, Bent by nature
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 10:29 am

Trust in Jimmy ffs! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.   Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent To Close The Pavillions Ice Rink.
Page 1 of 1