Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Football shirts

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 pm

I've got a number of football shirts and tops which are now miles too big for me and it would be nice to swap them for some cash. (Note that I'd usually give them to Oxfam, but my financial situation demands that I try to sell them first.)

If anybody's interested, PM me and we can discuss the details.

Most of the shirts are, for some reason, Argyle ones:

1. This 1958-1959 one from Toffs, size S, unworn (it's still got the label on)

2. This 1940s one from Toffs size M, also unworn GONE!

3. The Patrick shirt from 2001-2002 (Herald sponsors) size 42/44 GONE!

4. A Patrick t-shirt size L from about 2000: lighter green than the current strip

5. Two Puma ladies's shirts size 16: one from 2005 (in green) and one from 2007 (in black)

6. An Argyle tracksuit top from the 1970s - Umbro, proper green and black. No size label, but it's 45" round the chest GONE!

7. A Patrick tangergreen goalie's shirt (don't ask ... lot of money for a present he didn't want) size M

And three non-Argyle items:

8. This Toffs Dukla Prague away shirt, size S, unworn and still got the label on

9. This Toffs Moscow Dynamo shirt but in red, size M

10. And finally, an official FC Copenhagen t-shirt, made by Kappa, size L (42" chest): this is a black t shirt with royal blue trim and the letters FCK emblazoned across the front in white with royal blue edging. Despite the obvious attraction, this is also unworn and still has the label on. GONE!


Last edited by Peggy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Similar post removed from pasoti, since it's obviously not acceptable for all members of that site to offer memorabilia to other supporters.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Posts : 10881
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 70
Location : Tring

Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Peggy wrote:
Similar post removed from pasoti, since it's obviously not acceptable for all members of that site to offer memorabilia to other supporters.

What tw@ts they truly are. Put a spell on 'em Peggs. 'You're all PIGS !!!!!!' pig pig pig pig lol!


Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete



Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-11-14

Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Peggy wrote:
Similar post removed from pasoti, since it's obviously not acceptable for all members of that site to offer memorabilia to other supporters.

Don't know what you expect really. You constantly slag off pasoti and its users/hierarchy but when you want to sell something you go running there because you know it has a wider readership and more chance of selling.

The mods didn't remove it, all I saw was a throwaway comment from Ian which you could quite easily have ignored or maybe found that thing called a sense of humour. But no, you had to make a scene and delete it and then come running here to tell everyone. If you want the post removed, why not ask the mods to get rid of it? But that wouldn't have the same effect would it. I find that truly pathetic.

I recall you popping up on Pasoti when you either running for the GASB or the Trust, I can't quite remember which - but it seems you are more than happy to use that site when you need something, and happy to snipe from afar when you don't.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:00 pm

GreenTint wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Similar post removed from pasoti, since it's obviously not acceptable for all members of that site to offer memorabilia to other supporters.

Don't know what you expect really. You constantly slag off pasoti and its users/hierarchy but when you want to sell something you go running there because you know it has a wider readership and more chance of selling.

The mods didn't remove it, all I saw was a throwaway comment from Ian which you could quite easily have ignored or maybe found that thing called a sense of humour. But no, you had to make a scene and delete it and then come running here to tell everyone. If you want the post removed, why not ask the mods to get rid of it? But that wouldn't have the same effect would it. I find that truly pathetic.

I recall you popping up on Pasoti when you either running for the GASB or the Trust, I can't quite remember which - but it seems you are more than happy to use that site when you need something, and happy to snipe from afar when you don't.

I defy you to find one post where I've 'constantly slagged off pasoti and its users/hierarchy'. Go on.

It wasn't a throwaway comment, but one of many directed specifically at me for not being the kind of person he likes. And I didn't make a scene - I simply edited my post since, unlike other potential sellers on that board, it merited comment like that. If I'd asked the mods to remove it, that would equally have been interpreted as 'making a scene'.

Yes. As a member of both sites I'll post on both as I please. I just happen to prefer this one, precisely because things like that don't happen here.

Interesting that somebody who obviously finds my thoughts and words so offensive has just started following me on Twitter, by the way.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete



Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-11-14

Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Peggy wrote:
GreenTint wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Similar post removed from pasoti, since it's obviously not acceptable for all members of that site to offer memorabilia to other supporters.

Don't know what you expect really. You constantly slag off pasoti and its users/hierarchy but when you want to sell something you go running there because you know it has a wider readership and more chance of selling.

The mods didn't remove it, all I saw was a throwaway comment from Ian which you could quite easily have ignored or maybe found that thing called a sense of humour. But no, you had to make a scene and delete it and then come running here to tell everyone. If you want the post removed, why not ask the mods to get rid of it? But that wouldn't have the same effect would it. I find that truly pathetic.

I recall you popping up on Pasoti when you either running for the GASB or the Trust, I can't quite remember which - but it seems you are more than happy to use that site when you need something, and happy to snipe from afar when you don't.

I defy you to find one post where I've 'constantly slagged off pasoti and its users/hierarchy'. Go on.

It wasn't a throwaway comment, but one of many directed specifically at me for not being the kind of person he likes. And I didn't make a scene - I simply edited my post since, unlike other potential sellers on that board, it merited comment like that. If I'd asked the mods to remove it, that would equally have been interpreted as 'making a scene'.

Yes. As a member of both sites I'll post on both as I please. I just happen to prefer this one, precisely because things like that don't happen here.

Interesting that somebody who obviously finds my thoughts and words so offensive has just started following me on Twitter, by the way.

PM'ing a mod and asking them to delete it would have caused no scene at all. I, for one, would never have known of it's existance and came looking for this post.

Very Happy Haha, shrewd move with the Twitter remark. I do follow anybody who is remotely argyle related, as you'll see from my 700 odd following list. But curious to know how you knew it was me though...

Presuming you seen my full name on Twitter, how could you link that with this account? Are you a moderator? The mods, as Andy and I discussed, have access to my email address which reveals my name - So unless you are one, will admit that I do not know if you aren't or you are, how were you so sure the twitter account was me and THEN linked it to this account on ATD? Some good detective work by you.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm with Tring, they are tw@ats and although the vast majority of it's users are good people there's just one or two of those that are tw@ats as well.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 7322
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 44
Location : Plymouth

Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Apparently we're all "sad little f*ckers, with sad little lives" according to one of Nool's girlfriends- wonder what she'd think of a sad f*cker who created a spoof website accusing people of being paedos and racists (then called a truce when found out).
Back to top Go down
Frank Bullitt

Frank Bullitt

Posts : 6364
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:05 pm

GreenTint wrote:
Peggy wrote:
GreenTint wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Similar post removed from pasoti, since it's obviously not acceptable for all members of that site to offer memorabilia to other supporters.

Don't know what you expect really. You constantly slag off pasoti and its users/hierarchy but when you want to sell something you go running there because you know it has a wider readership and more chance of selling.

The mods didn't remove it, all I saw was a throwaway comment from Ian which you could quite easily have ignored or maybe found that thing called a sense of humour. But no, you had to make a scene and delete it and then come running here to tell everyone. If you want the post removed, why not ask the mods to get rid of it? But that wouldn't have the same effect would it. I find that truly pathetic.

I recall you popping up on Pasoti when you either running for the GASB or the Trust, I can't quite remember which - but it seems you are more than happy to use that site when you need something, and happy to snipe from afar when you don't.

I defy you to find one post where I've 'constantly slagged off pasoti and its users/hierarchy'. Go on.

It wasn't a throwaway comment, but one of many directed specifically at me for not being the kind of person he likes. And I didn't make a scene - I simply edited my post since, unlike other potential sellers on that board, it merited comment like that. If I'd asked the mods to remove it, that would equally have been interpreted as 'making a scene'.

Yes. As a member of both sites I'll post on both as I please. I just happen to prefer this one, precisely because things like that don't happen here.

Interesting that somebody who obviously finds my thoughts and words so offensive has just started following me on Twitter, by the way.

PM'ing a mod and asking them to delete it would have caused no scene at all. I, for one, would never have known of it's existance and came looking for this post.

Very Happy Haha, shrewd move with the Twitter remark. I do follow anybody who is remotely argyle related, as you'll see from my 700 odd following list. But curious to know how you knew it was me though...

Presuming you seen my full name on Twitter, how could you link that with this account? Are you a moderator? The mods, as Andy and I discussed, have access to my email address which reveals my name - So unless you are one, will admit that I do not know if you aren't or you are, how were you so sure the twitter account was me and THEN linked it to this account on ATD? Some good detective work by you.

Peggy is a mod, and like the rest of us has access to your profile where your email address is recorded. Assuming your email account is genuine (and believe it or not, we have had people pretend to be other Argyle fans on here), it is clear who you are.

The only person on ATD who will reveal your identity is yourself.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 7322
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 44
Location : Plymouth

Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 pm

I'm Spartacus Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I'm Spartacus Laughing

So am I. How much of a coincidence is that?!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Greentint, feck off. Can't really be bothered going into a long post, so why don't you just go back and play with Newells balls and see if he throws you a bone or a stick or something. Wanker
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9335
Join date : 2011-10-23

Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Greentint, feck off. Can't really be bothered going into a long post, so why don't you just go back and play with Newells balls and see if he throws you a bone or a stick or something. Wanker

lol!

I fully concur.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete



Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-11-14

Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 am

FB, Peggy - Didn't realise you were a mod Peggy and I do apologise.

Funny how when an ATD'er gets hounded at on Pasoti for showing an alternative view you all moan, yet here I am doing the same and am subject to personal abuse as well. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 am

But Peggy wasn't being hounded for showing an alternative view (glad you agree she was being hounded, though) she was doing exactly what a lot of others do on the memorabilia board and trying to offload some football memorabilia for a few quid. She was hounded for, well, being Peggy. GT, your attempts at defending the indefensible are admirable. However, what we've just seen from IJN in relation to Peggy forms just the tip of a very nasty Iceberg. I refer you back to Mr Newell's proudest creation - the 'spoof' ADT site. Labelling people 'paedos'; accusing me of 'ripping off my customers'. Presumably in your eyes that's just friendly banter when aimed at people on this site. Let's hope no-one ever stoops that low and makes any similar claims about you. You might not be so quick to defend the person responsible in that case.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete



Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-11-14

Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:05 am

Andy.

I wasn't aware that Ian created that site? I thought it was Dane Bunney or someone else.. Without meaning to sound rude in the slightest, do you have any proof?

It does sound like I am on a one man crusade, I must admit - However all I am doing, and will continue to do - is defend the individuals who helped save this football club. Individuals that I believe without, we wouldn't have survived. Understand that you guys do not share that view, but it is my opinion - I will stick by that.

Mods, if you could change my name to pilgrim_pete please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:06 am

GreenTint wrote:
Andy.

I wasn't aware that Ian created that site? I thought it was Dane Bunney or someone else.. Without meaning to sound rude in the slightest, do you have any proof?

It does sound like I am on a one man crusade, I must admit - However all I am doing, and will continue to do - is defend the individuals who helped save this football club. Individuals that I believe without, we wouldn't have survived. Understand that you guys do not share that view, but it is my opinion - I will stick by that.

Mods, if you could change my name to pilgrim_pete please, thanks.

Proof? He told two of the Mods on here. Will that do?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete



Posts : 331
Join date : 2011-11-14

Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:15 am

If true, perhaps not his finest moment. I agree that what he allegedly did was wrong, starting that site was a bit sad - but understandable after months of personal abuse after he and many others busted a gut to save the cub. Although there is banter and if he accused people of being paedos and you of ripping people off then that is a step too far - I only briefly saw it before it was taken down.

I am not after brownie points from any of them - However I will continue to defend the people that stood up to be counted (You were one of them Andy, as were many others) when the chips were down. The individuals that have given a young man like myself another 60-70 years of watching PAFC. Regardless of what they have or haven't done online.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 am

The trouble is, Andy, that so many games are played that if IJN said to me that it was him that did it, I wouldn't believe him. I wouldn't believe it until I saw him actually typing on his computer.

And that isn't a comment on IJN per se - it's a comment on the state of play between two football supporters' sites that does a service to neither 'side'.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 am

To cut a long story short, knecht, he was rumbled, A lot of stuff on that fake site, about various people, including myself, was stuff that had been mentioned to IJN in private, either private conversations or private messages. And when he did own up to being behind the site, he did so in such a way that made it blatantly obvious that he was (for once in his life) telling the truth. Had he not done so, then both pasoti and ATD would now be carrying threads about libel actions taken out against him as a result of his creation of 'that' site.

Doubtless there will be plenty of people, including I suspect pilgrim_pete who will refuse to believe that The Sainted Ian could behave in such a way. No surprise if that's the case; however, I can assure you that even his attack on Peggy coupled with the fake site still only presents a fraction of what has been directed at people whose major crimes appear to be 1) Disagreeing with IJN, 2) Having the temerity to state publicly that they disagree with IJN and 3) Preferring ATD over Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:59 am

I was flicking through some George Bernard Shaw quotes recently (as you do.....) and two of the interesting ones were:

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it."

"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn."


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 am

And your sole purpose of being a member and posting on this site is to defend Newell and whatever he does because he stood up to be counted "during the war". I now think you even more of a wanker. Hope that clarifies where I stand.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:14 am

knecht wrote:
"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn."


I bow before you, oh wise one sunny

Got some football shirts to sell, by the way ...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:16 am

Greenjock wrote:
And your sole purpose of being a member and posting on this site is to defend Newell and whatever he does because he stood up to be counted "during the war". I now think you even more of a wanker. Hope that clarifies where I stand.

Question
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:19 am

Peggy wrote:
knecht wrote:
"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn."


I bow before you, oh wise one sunny

Got some football shirts to sell, by the way ...

How dare you want to sell shirts. Where were you when Newell was setting up adt? Where were you when Newell was sabotaging this site and calling people paedos? Or setting me up because he's a fat coward? You're nothing but a witch who needs a good seeing to lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Football shirts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Football shirts
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: