+3
Earwegoagain
Savageandstrand
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

truro-city-fixture-cancelled Empty
PostSubject: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 1:22 pm

Our fixture against Truro City next Tuesday 26 July has been cancelled.

Unfortunately, a number of unforeseen factors - including player injuries, time management of players returning from injury, and the under-18 squad in Northern Ireland at the Super Cup means that we could not field an appropriate team for the fixture.

Argyle Director of Football, Neil Dewsnip said: “It’s vital for us that the players are in the best shape as possible ahead of our Sky Bet League One opener with Barnsley next Saturday, and therefore we had to make this difficult decision.

“Truro City are an important part of our pre-season schedule and we look forward to playing them again in the near future.

“We’re really sorry to have to cancel this fixture and apologise sincerely to Truro for the inconvenience.“

Any prepaid tickets will be fully refunded by the Truro City Ticket Office
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 1:26 pm

Hopefully Argyle will make a 5 figure gesture to Truro for goodwill
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 1:42 pm

On the other forum I have copied and pasted this

"Some pretty lame excuses on the baggo."

What are they referring to ?? What is the baggo ??
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 2:15 pm

Official PAFC site gawd knows why they call it the baggo though?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 3:38 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:

I would have thought they would do as a compensation package but then i recall they demanded gate money from parkway so no i doubt they will do.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 3:59 pm

Was always a bit silly playing a game so close to the start of the season anyway.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 5:40 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
don’t know either but it sounds more like what fatty site should be called baggo of shit lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:12 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
don’t know either but it sounds more like what fatty site should be called baggo of shit lol

Rhyming slang.

Official Site - Baggo’ (bag of) shite.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:30 pm

Angry wrote:
Savageandstrand wrote:

I would have thought they would do as a compensation package but then i recall they demanded gate money from parkway so no i doubt they will do.

plus no doubt there send a few youngsters down there on loan to help em out for the season but cold hard cash don’t think so
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 7:07 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Savageandstrand wrote:

plus no doubt there send a few youngsters down there on loan to help em out for the season but cold hard cash don’t think so

i thought they where in the national league south but they are in the same league as Parkway now :O But yes a few kids thrown there way im sure will help out cause Paul Wotton isnt doing much by all accounts.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 2:04 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Rhyming slang.

Official Site - Baggo’ (bag of) shite.

Lol another mystery solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: truro-city-fixture-cancelled   truro-city-fixture-cancelled Empty

Back to top Go down

truro-city-fixture-cancelled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: