Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:19 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Does anyone miss the days of Jimmy and his shit in the park schemes ? no thought not cheers cheers Funny as fook when Nool and his thugs got chucked out of the Cherry Tree for bullying the Friends of Central park, all for a bit of Jim Rim!

werent you there at the time TGWU?

i recall that incident and THANK GOD none of brent's plans went through they would have completely destroyed the park.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 2:03 pm

One win in 5.

That's relegation form that is
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 5:00 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 5:03 pm

Surprised not to see any sort of sportsmanlike congratulatory messages from our friends up the road. Weather's been a bit dodgy i s'pose, must have reduced that slow broadband speed to zero-thinking about it, shouldn't really be that surprised as it seems to happen on a regular basis and for months at a time. Hey ho.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 5:38 pm

im sure Hugh will be on soon enough and im sure the others will find away to spin losing after going ahead twice lol.

on the subject of exeter city i want to say sorry to any exewebs viewers who saw the video of those dickheads that's doing the rounds of argyle "fans" singing about adam stansfield. Nothing clever nor funny about them and im sure all involved will be banned from the club for a period of time in which they can go back to supporting liverpool.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 5:48 pm

Angry wrote:
im sure Hugh will be on soon enough and im sure the others will find away to spin losing after going ahead twice lol.

on the subject of exeter city i want to say sorry to any exewebs viewers who saw the video of those dickheads that's doing the rounds of argyle "fans" singing about adam stansfield. Nothing clever nor funny about them and im sure all involved will be banned from the club for a period of time in which they can go back to supporting liverpool.

I dont know what's worse, singing songs about a dead player or actually videoing it for posterity. Scum like that should be left to quietly decay in the damp holes they live in not publicized.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 6:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

I dont know what's worse, singing songs about a dead player or actually videoing it for posterity. Scum like that should be left to quietly decay in the damp holes they live in not publicized.

exactly and given the IQ of those idiots they probably didn't know Adam Stansfield was from Plymouth!!! which makes this mockery even more of vile act.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 9:23 am

Greenskin wrote:
Surprised not to see any sort of sportsmanlike congratulatory messages from our friends up the road. Weather's been a bit dodgy i s'pose, must have reduced that slow broadband speed to zero-thinking about it, shouldn't really be that surprised as it seems to happen on a regular basis and for months at a time. Hey ho.

Have been staying with my daughter in a little village betwixt Puddletown and Dorchester and only returned yesterday evening. And yes, congrats on your win which, needless to say, really pizzed me off.

As for sportsmanship: I would welcome you turning to the 'Exeter Chiefs' thread Mon May 02, 2022 9:43am. While it's a different team game it illustrates I'm not such insular sort of bloke that it stops me from taking an interest in the wellbeing of another Plymouth team.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2022 12:16 pm

City played well.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 10:45 am

Angry wrote:

Good of both you and Mr E for highlighting the deplorable behaviour of a 'few' of the Argyle fanbase. Full marks to PAFC for it's quick condemnation of what it called, "disgusting and tasteless" chants aimed at the son of a City player who was just a child when his father died of cancer.

I had a quick shufti but was unable to locate a post from one of City's most repetitive critics on this forum regarding Jay Stansfield - perhaps the mods had the good sense to delete it. I believe I was the first to bring up the possibility of 'baiting' from rival fans but never dreamt it being so hurtful. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:09 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:

Good of both you and Mr E for highlighting the deplorable behaviour of a 'few' of the Argyle fanbase. Full marks to PAFC for it's quick condemnation of what it called, "disgusting and tasteless" chants aimed at the son of a City player who was just a child when his father died of cancer.

I had a quick shufti but was unable to locate a post from one of City's most repetitive critics on this forum regarding Jay Stansfield - perhaps the mods had the good sense to delete it. I believe I was the first to bring up the possibility of 'baiting' from rival fans but never dreamt it being so hurtful. Evil or Very Mad  

city fans werent all innocent that night either to be fair not that two wrongs make a right. There were reports that still despite it being almost 30 years ago give or take that Alan Nicholls's death was mocked and a young lad who drowned a few years ago in the tamar on new years day.

both clubs have a section of disrespectful idiots who think they are funny and edgy with those songs and chants.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 4:38 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:

city fans werent all innocent that night either to be fair not that two wrongs make a right. There were reports that still despite it being almost 30 years ago give or take that Alan Nicholls's death was mocked and a young lad who drowned a few years ago in the tamar on new years day.

both clubs have a section of disrespectful idiots who think they are funny and edgy with those songs and chants.

Indeed, as far as i remember the Nicholls chants started this nonsense-even though the matches in the 1980's could be feisty, can't remember anything of a similar nature prior to that. There was also the Bradley Wright Phillips, your mother's a whore chant [which backfired spectacularly] so Exeter can't really claim innocence in this regard-not excusing the chants, as you say two wrongs don't make a right.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 10:03 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:

And I'll add to that, I expect the club will identify them and ban them with them having the lack of sense to literally video themselves singing it.

I also remember the Alan Nicholls sand BWP songs, the difference is our club will actually do something about it.

Football wise very good going forward, your defence is piss weak and your goalie is exactly the last shag at the bar signing i thought he was.

Providing no injuries, you have enough goals in the team to get top half of the table but feck me i'd work on that defence rather than the back slap fest for being in front for less than 10 minutes at Home Park
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 6:55 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Lincoln city must be utter shit if they cant beat Leper City, they will both go down.

Completely and utterly - City only managed a 1-1 draw despite having the lion's share of the game.

Remarks to that bounders posts kinda write themselves Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 11:14 am

Gotta give E..... credit where credit is due for the start they have had.

Good result for them V Posh, Ipswich will be a stern test for them though.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:43 pm

Shite Exeter rolling over for Ipswich FFS
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:47 pm

atmosphere is dead
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 12:49 pm

Freathy wrote:
Shite Exeter rolling over for Ipswich FFS

Ipswich 1 up Ladapo.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 2:24 pm

Ends two nil with one from Harness, he is a goal machine.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 3:03 pm

non league imposters with their non league ground and support were lucky not to concede more than two against a resonable but nothing special ipswich.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 3:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Ends two nil with one from Harness, he is a goal machine.

Disappointed with the loss although half expecting it as Ipswich are still a tiny bit of a sleeping giant - unlike the supporters of some clubs who erroneously think they are (snort) Although he's left for pastures new, I feel Matty Taylor is much at fault for not 'insisting' on at least 3 quality loanees 'well before' the start of the coming season. Still, one can only hope that clauses are in place whereby clubs can recall their players which should have some of you arrogant feckers whining like misfiring turbines cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 5:23 pm

Looks like an all out push for the play offs is the Greasy 'uns priority then.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 12:14 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Looks like an all out push for the play offs is the Greasy 'uns priority then.

Might be all that is left for us this season Mr G. Grasping at straws, one is left hoping that you might well join us should the January transfer window see Peonmuff's free-scoring loanees heading home or to pastures new. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 12:35 pm

Nerd rank and file have had enough of Sacko Caldwell, who's picked up a nice payoff from every club he's been at, looks like his record of one win in nine is not good enough for the ungrateful spotters, still im sure he will come good next year in the basement Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 1f604  Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 1f604  Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 1f604
Back to top Go down
Grace Less

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 9:50 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
One win in 5.That's relegation form that is

Perhaps you spoke a little too soon? Things seem to have settled down somewhat, after the arrival of the new manager, and with a couple of weeks before the next game it could provide the opportunity to not only enter the transfer (or more likely loan?) market, but to impress his ideas even more on the squad. Anyway, happy New Years Greenies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter league 1 relegation thread.
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next