Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 10:06 am

Have you sold your full allocation for monday night Huge?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 6:52 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Unable to answer your question Les as I'm domiciled 126 miles away via M5 & 4 so well outside the 'info' loop.

Best bet is to wait for Suffy's pearls of wisdom then bet on the bleeding opposite Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Unable to answer your question Les as I'm domiciled 126 miles away via M5 & 4 so well outside the 'info' loop.

Best bet is to wait for Suffy's pearls of wisdom then bet on the bleeding opposite  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Aren't you on exeweb bhey? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 9:01 pm

i would be very disappointed if exeter dont sell out their allocation... They dont have any excuses not too its literally less than an hours drive even if its on a school night.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 9:00 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Best bet is to wait for Suffy's pearls of wisdom then bet on the bleeding opposite  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Aren't you on exeweb bhey?  Very Happy

From April 2009 until about 2 years ago ... got fed up to the back teeth with one bloke in particular who was so full of himself he'd actually posted pics of himself wearing a black tuxedo and bow-bow while driving a small sports car through town - arrogant ter-wat.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 9:29 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

From April 2009 until about 2 years ago ... got fed up to the back teeth with one bloke in particular who was so full of himself he'd actually posted pics of himself wearing a black tuxedo and bow-bow while driving a small sports car through town - arrogant ter-wat.

Is that where Cerbs went?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 9:56 am

Angry wrote:
i would be very disappointed if exeter dont sell out their allocation... They dont have any excuses not too its literally less than an hours drive even if its on a school night.

I really don't know, Mr A. Wasn't there elements of thuggery the last time City were in town - and would any responsible Dad risk bringing his 12 year old even if he could get him back in bed at a reasonable time? However, the hardcore fans will show up so the crowd baiting should be in fine voice Wink
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 9:59 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Cerbs ?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 4:02 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:

I really don't know, Mr A. Wasn't there elements of thuggery the last time City were in town - and would any responsible Dad risk bringing his 12 year old even if he could get him back in bed at a reasonable time? However, the hardcore fans will show up so the crowd baiting should be in fine voice Wink  

There will be some choice baiting from both sets of supporters come Monday night. Not played each other for awhile, so the atmosphere will hopefully be electric.

D&C will be out in force as usual - with support from another force no doubt - and if any shenanigans are afoot then they will stamp it out in whatever way they think best.

As for the game itself, well an Argyle win from myself of course. Either 1-0 or 2-1.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 7:22 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Cerbs ?
would that be cerbs the mentel midget & his child bride (mouthy cow) is that the one
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 9:49 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:

There will be some choice baiting from both sets of supporters come Monday night. Not played each other for awhile, so the atmosphere will hopefully be electric.

D&C will be out in force as usual - with support from another force no doubt - and if any shenanigans are afoot then they will stamp it out in whatever way they think best.

As for the game itself, well an Argyle win from myself of course. Either 1-0 or 2-1.

Halloween is a busy night for the police in anycase and this game on top is going to stretch their resources quite a bit if they dont bring in extra plods from up the road to help out as you say. They will have a busy night for sure I just hope sense and sensibility has struck the police to patrol central park that night more so than they do otherwise thats going tobe a big issue for several reasons.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 12:05 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:

Halloween is a busy night for the police in anycase and this game on top is going to stretch their resources quite a bit if they dont bring in extra plods from up the road to help out as you say. They will have a busy night for sure I just hope sense and sensibility has struck the police to patrol central park that night more so than they do otherwise thats going tobe a big issue for several reasons.

I don’t think it’ll be that big an issue. All the hysteria stems from that nonsense trophy game a few years back when we had a triple whammy creating the perfect storm - we hadn’t played them for years, it was a free-for-all for tickets, and the old bill were hopelessly understaffed and unprepared for the size of the crowd and the type of clientele. Ever since then it has been D&C overload, which’ll be the same Monday night.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 12:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:

I don’t think it’ll be that big an issue. All the hysteria stems from that nonsense trophy game a few years back when we had a triple whammy creating the perfect storm - we hadn’t played them for years, it was a free-for-all for tickets, and the old bill were hopelessly understaffed and unprepared for the size of the crowd and the type of clientele. Ever since then it has been D&C overload, which’ll be the same Monday night.

Also it was a massive overreaction to what actually happened which was next to fook all. It was all handbags on the whole, I witnessed one over enthusiastic lad get laid out when he gave the come on then to the wrong bloke the rest was shouting and one flare. I was there with both my bheys and they said they had seen much worse than that with Cardiff and Brizzle City and they were only born in the 90's.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 12:45 pm

D&C go way over the top with this fixture, especially when Argyle go up to Exeter. You would think the president of the USA was visiting with the amount of police on show. I Can't see the point in early KO times either.

There is more trouble when Argyle play Brizzle Rovers and they are not early KO times.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 12:50 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:

Also it was a massive overreaction to what actually happened which was next to fook all. It was all handbags on the whole, I witnessed one over enthusiastic lad get laid out when he gave the come on then to the wrong bloke the rest was shouting and one flare. I was there with both my bheys and they said they had seen much worse than that with Cardiff and Brizzle City and they were only born in the 90's.

You forgot to mention Swansea City and Brizzle Rovers too, the latter still goes off to this day as Rovers do bring a mob down - there is no love lost between the gas and Argyle. I can remember when Cardiff came down in the 90s, it went off outside Brit and all across the road and into Central Park.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 1:52 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:

You forgot to mention Swansea City and Brizzle Rovers too, the latter still goes off to this day as Rovers do bring a mob down - there is no love lost between the gas and Argyle. I can remember when Cardiff came down in the 90s, it went off outside Brit and all across the road and into Central Park.

There was Tuesday evening game against Cardiff when we cane back to equalise at 3 all, they kept all the sheep shaggers in after the game until everyone including the old bill had left and I was one of the last ones to leave the car park, I had my eldest lad who was about ten in my Land Rover with me and had about twenty of the twats kicking the car and I drove into outland Rd with four of them hanging off the roof racks.  Proper scummy cnuts.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 5:07 pm

Nothing will ever even come close to Pompey in '83.  They should teach the Battle of Home Park in history lessons.  Terrifying for someone in their early teens as I was then.  Think it was the last home match of the season and thought it would be a hoot to go along and stand in the Lyndhurst LOL.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 5:21 pm

Freathy wrote:
Nothing will ever even come close to Pompey in '83.  They should teach the Battle of Home Park in history lessons.  Terrifying for someone in their early teens as I was then.  Think it was the last home match of the season and thought it would be a hoot to go along and stand in the Lyndhurst LOL.

A mate of mine was about thirteen and got knocked out cold by a Pompey meathead who got banged up. Back then there were loads of trouble, Huddersfield, Stoke City, West Ham, Leeds. I remember Leeds in the nineties I think trashing the Brit, we were in one side them the other when suddenly the air was full of glasses and a heap of them ran in the door, it was carnage. I remember Rovers at the Cherry Tree kicking off as well.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 6:03 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:

A mate of mine was about thirteen and got knocked out cold by a Pompey meathead who got banged up. Back then there were loads of trouble, Huddersfield, Stoke City, West Ham, Leeds. I remember Leeds in the nineties I think trashing the Brit, we were in one side them the other when suddenly the air was full of glasses and a heap of them ran in the door, it was carnage. I remember Rovers at the Cherry Tree kicking off as well.
Ah the Cherry Tree, does anyone remember when the Cornish Putin, led his gang of Jimmy Jizzers, against the Friends of Central Park firm ? proper pitched battle cheers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 7:19 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Ah the Cherry Tree, does anyone remember when the Cornish Putin, led his gang of Jimmy Jizzers, against the Friends of Central Park firm ? proper pitched battle cheers

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 8:24 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:

That’s right apparently his crew was bombarded with sandals, walking sticks and Zimmer frames and they had to take a run for it!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 8:49 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 9:38 am

Freathy wrote:

I was at that game, brutal it were. Pompey brought down 10,000 so we heard. They were everywhere that day.

They even sprayed Pompey slogans on to the stones at Stonehenge, not sure if that was on the way back to Portsmouth, or on the way to Plymouth.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 2:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:

lol!
laugh Wor fatty ..didn’t some ole bird about 80 put em all in there place
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:28 am

Does anyone miss the days of Jimmy and his shit in the park schemes ? no thought not cheers cheers Funny as fook when Nool and his thugs got chucked out of the Cherry Tree for bullying the Friends of Central park, all for a bit of Jim Rim!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter league 1 relegation thread.   Exeter league 1 relegation thread. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter league 1 relegation thread.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next