Les Miserable
Tgwu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 7:59 pm

Stout knees, nice finish from the swansea chap.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 8:07 pm

Miller looks alright.
Ennis on his own doesn't look comfortable
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 8:22 pm

It could have been worse I guess, can't work out our shape really 5 at the back, 2 holding midfielders 3 midfielders Ennis up front alone?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 8:59 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Stadium fairly empty, just had to endure the Janner song.Fecking
embarrasing!

Just undar 4,000
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 9:16 pm

Who's sat with SI?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 9:32 pm

Sublime lob from Hardie gor a draw. Miller and the Villa loanee looked handy.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 9:57 pm

Shame the result has got fook all to do with anything otherwise I would have said that's a good result. God we need strikers, I don't think Jeppers or Ennis are good enough and if Hardie gets injured we will be fooked in quick fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 10:17 pm

Good run out tonight, the 3 signings look to be an improvement on last season especially Miller, watched Alfie Lewis a lot tonight he needs to be quicker thinking Randall is streets ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 10:45 pm

A good point, could prove to be vital come May king
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 5:19 am

Swansea manager

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 10:52 am

An OK game, Argyle better in the 2nd half and a good goal from Hardie. Fair shout to the 291 swans that were there.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 12:31 pm

Did they play well payed for the game but didn’t watch it seems I had a bit of salmonella chicken for lunch fook me right up in bed spewing up feel better didn’t even find out the score till this morning
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 12:40 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Goalkeeper Mike Cooper misses out for personal reasons.

The club's best wishes are with Mike
I wondered he was missing from the parkway squad & the team they beat 15 -1 I thought they were just touting him about for move …personal reasons sounds like there might be a bereavement in the family if that’s the case my condolences to him and his family
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 4:07 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Did they play well payed for the game but didn’t watch it  seems I had a bit of salmonella chicken for lunch fook me right  up in bed spewing up feel better  didn’t even find out the score till this morning

1st half Argyle were a bit all over the place, improved in the 2nd half though. Plenty of changes from both sides and one or two long drink breaks. Swansea fans giving large all game, then Hardie scored to shut them up.

Earlier on three lads in Swansea shirts walked in the Embassy Club and began shouting out abuse, they were promptly asked to leave by the manageress.

Bristol City is going to be another good work out for the squad and the crowd could be a tad more than last night, seeing as it is a Saturday and a 3pm KO. I expect Bristol City will have a few down to cheer them on. Should be an interesting West Country derby clash ?

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 4:47 pm

Just had a look at the Barnsley pre-season friendly list.

They have Beaten Worksop 3-1, Walsall 1-0 and drew with Crewe Alexandra 0-0.

They still have to play Sheffield United, Harrowgate and one other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 5:52 pm

the devonport end seats looks worse since the mankover was built aswell as the upgraded seats in Lyndhurst.

Are they due to be upgraded at some point.

Last edited by Angry on Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 10:05 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Did they play well payed for the game but didn’t watch it  seems I had a bit of salmonella chicken for lunch fook me right  up in bed spewing up feel better  didn’t even find out the score till this morning

1st half Argyle were a bit all over the place, improved in the 2nd half though. Plenty of changes from both sides and one or two long drink breaks. Swansea fans giving large all game, then Hardie scored to shut them up.

Earlier on three lads in Swansea shirts walked in the Embassy Club and began shouting out abuse, they were promptly asked to leave by the manageress.

Bristol City is going to be another good work out for the squad and the crowd could be a tad more than last night, seeing as it is a Saturday and a 3pm KO. I expect Bristol City will have a few down to cheer them on. Should be an interesting West Country derby clash ?
cheers village nice one 👍
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swansea FC game on TV   Swansea FC game on TV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swansea FC game on TV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2