+2
Czarcasm
Jethro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Away Kit and 3rd kit  Empty
PostSubject: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 9:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Jethro on Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 9:50 pm

The admin posted this on Instagram before they were meant too which is way its been released tonight hastily was meant to be tomorrow with the home kit lol.

got a retro feel too it alebit its designed to pay homage to the 96 home shirt. not too bad not the best ive seen and im not sure every away kit needs to be white though
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 10:17 pm

I’m not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 10:56 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I’m not a fan.

Me neither but at least it's not another off the peg standard puma number.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 12:10 am

I spose if your into this kind of jizzyness there’s a bit of eveythink even stripes 😂 but it’s not my cup of tea …it’s about the quality of player that plays in the kit ..by the way we signed anymore players yet or what
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 12:15 am

Angry wrote:
The admin posted this on Instagram before they were meant too which is way its been released tonight hastily was meant to be tomorrow with the home kit lol.

got a retro feel too it alebit its designed to pay homage to the 96 home shirt. not too bad not the best ive seen and im not sure every away kit needs to be white though
I agree angers …but that’s how they slip the 3rd kit in ££££ cos the white clashes with a couple of clubs that’s why and there probably only wear it twice anyway with the clubs it clashes with done purely just to nick a few quid more out of the already rinsed fans with Season tickets & shirts already etc etc
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 12:29 am

Just do what I do buy the shirts in the sale end of the year.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 12:49 am

Jethro wrote:
they never have any left by then anyway unless your really lucky (size wise) plus going by previous seasons they only seem to make one order and never that many once there gone there gone
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 7:56 am

I like the 3rd shirt. Bit different
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 8:31 am

Well, I'm 67 years old, fat and a bit stinky, so I won't be buying one.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 9:42 am

RegGreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
they never have any left by then anyway unless your really lucky (size wise) plus going by previous seasons they only seem to make one order and never that many once there gone there gone

Not had any issue getting them, Picked both up last game of season.

My only issue with the puma kits is they don't do long-sleeved kits,

I'd pay extra for it but they don't do them.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 9:43 am

Mook wrote:
I like the 3rd shirt. Bit different

Me too,
Don't really like the white ones you're scared to wear the things incase you stain the blighter.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 11:52 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I’m not a fan.

I wasn't to begin with but like others say it's a bit different and it's grown on me. I still struggle with the idea of commemorating a fourth division play final win whatever.

I'll probably buy the home kit for my daughter
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 11:56 am

I think The Baggage Handler likes it judging by his usual word salad, who knows?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 2:43 pm

Out of the 3 the away ones growing on me if had to pick one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 4:06 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

I agree angers …but that’s how they slip the 3rd kit in ££££ cos the white clashes with a couple of clubs that’s why and there probably only wear it twice anyway with the clubs it clashes with done purely just to nick a few quid more out of the already rinsed fans with Season tickets & shirts already etc etc

the idea of football clubs up and down the pyramid changing their kits let alone bringing out 3 of them every season and charge £50+ a pop for them is disgusting and needs to be looked into. Not only for fleecing fans silly enough to keep buying all the kits but lets take the environmental message aswell here, how many of the kits go to waste every season that either don't get bought or thrown away for the new one and in most cases the new kits arent that much different to previous designs. When i was a kid it was once every two years and it would alternate each season between home and away which one got changed and the previous away shirt would be kept as the 3rd kit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away Kit and 3rd kit    Away Kit and 3rd kit  Empty

Back to top Go down

Away Kit and 3rd kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: