Jethro
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 8:55 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
better ban all drinking in the stand then in case someone gets a thatchers or a tepid Bovril down the back,

bovril comes with a lid as do the other drinks Very Happy

Can still get one of them spilt down you.

its more difficult to do than with a open beverage with no lid on though isnt it. The lid is there for that very reason which is why you wont ever get a hot drink from argyle or indeed a starbucks, costa etc with the lid off

Can still happen regardless.

If you can have a beer, cider or white wine for the lady at your seat might encourage less pre-drinking and encourage more money the club's way.

Much more sociable then queuing downstairs and having to neck your pint so you don't miss more of the game.

Less annoying to others who have to stand to let people out 30-35 mins into a game for people to get down and get their drink in early.

The positives outweigh the negatives.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 9:18 pm

There should be a bloke set aside for those who are male, pale and stale.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 9:23 pm

I'm all for it meself.

It's just the thought of the inevitable beer showers as seen in the Euros that puts me off. And just the general increase in twattish behaviour though that's more of a coke thing.

Football fans have forgotten how to behave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 9:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I’m with Angry on this, those that want it can get it half time as now, there’ll always be the knob heads who would spoil it for all, I don’t think I’d like my grandchildren who are the future supporters sat next to a group of pissed up air heads.

They could still be pissed up air-heads sat next to you whether they're drinking in their seat or got razzed up pre-match and half time. What's the difference?

The difference is that Angry and Graiser still buy into the primary school mentality that if I play up then we all stay in after school, its childish bollox. If you and me go to a chiefs game we can drink in the stands yet next week we go to Argyle and can't, why is this? They do not apply the law in this manner to anybody apart from football fans because of Hillsborough, in a football stadia we are in the most heavily policed area we are likely to be in ever with many, many stewards to boot yet we can't drink because some knobhead may have one too many?
I hardly drink at all now because of the meds that I'm on but I am willing to fight for the rights of those that do. The only downside I can see is loads of people linging their drinks in the air if we scored and that would piss me off as much as it does in a bar watching an England game but with CCTV they could easily sort them out as well with bans through the post.

Your interpretation of what I’m posting is wrong as usual.
Your earlier post mentioning that cars or knives aren’t taken away if caught drink driving is a real crap comment, in a lot of cases your banned from driving or jailed, your cars not a lot of use then or stab some poor bugger and your jailed, so total bollox.
However I occasionally take my grandchildren to the game but I wouldn’t take them to a pub on the Barbican on a Saturday night, it’s a football match not a pub outing, those that want it can get it at half time

No you've got it wrong again, my point was that if say I get caught drink driving they wouldn't take YOUR car away from you. Why should I not drink because another fan is a twT when drunk? As for your grandchildren
If you are in block fifteen where I sit you are literally surrounded by pissed people, if it offends you for god's sake don't go over to the grandstand it's literally awash with piss heads. Anyway the club cater for people like you in the family section.

Feck me you lose your license or get stuck in jail, your car is not available for you.
You can drink at half time, what’s the problem with that ?
In block 15 they’re already pissed are they so why would anyone want to make them any worse, I mean how much do you want to drink at a Football match.
People like me eh, I resent whatever your implying, I drink but I don’t bother at HP cos I’m there to watch the game not to get rat arsed.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2022 9:58 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I’m with Angry on this, those that want it can get it half time as now, there’ll always be the knob heads who would spoil it for all, I don’t think I’d like my grandchildren who are the future supporters sat next to a group of pissed up air heads.

They could still be pissed up air-heads sat next to you whether they're drinking in their seat or got razzed up pre-match and half time. What's the difference?

The difference is that Angry and Graiser still buy into the primary school mentality that if I play up then we all stay in after school, its childish bollox. If you and me go to a chiefs game we can drink in the stands yet next week we go to Argyle and can't, why is this? They do not apply the law in this manner to anybody apart from football fans because of Hillsborough, in a football stadia we are in the most heavily policed area we are likely to be in ever with many, many stewards to boot yet we can't drink because some knobhead may have one too many?
I hardly drink at all now because of the meds that I'm on but I am willing to fight for the rights of those that do. The only downside I can see is loads of people linging their drinks in the air if we scored and that would piss me off as much as it does in a bar watching an England game but with CCTV they could easily sort them out as well with bans through the post.

Your earlier post mentioning that cars or knives aren’t taken away if caught drink driving is a real crap comment, in a lot of cases your banned from driving or jailed, your cars not a lot of use then or stab some poor bugger and your jailed, so total bollox.
However I occasionally take my grandchildren to the game but I wouldn’t take them to a pub on the Barbican on a Saturday night, it’s a football match not a pub outing, those that want it can get it at half time

No you've got it wrong again, my point was that if say I get caught drink driving they wouldn't take YOUR car away from you. Why should I not drink because another fan is a twT when drunk? As for your grandchildren
If you are in block fifteen where I sit you are literally surrounded by pissed people, if it offends you for god's sake don't go over to the grandstand it's literally awash with piss heads. Anyway the club cater for people like you in the family section.

Feck me you lose your license or get stuck in jail, your car is not available for you.
In block 15 they’re already pissed are they so why would anyone want to make them any worse, I mean how much do you want to drink at a Football match.
People like me eh, I resent whatever your implying, I drink but I don’t bother at HP cos I’m there to watch the game not to get rat arsed.

I sit in block 15 on the edge of 16 they aren't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 3:14 pm

Its a shit idea for me.

1. Likelyhood of being drenched when we score
2. Increase of punters in and out of their seats to either go to the bogs or buy more grog.

It won't happen anyway, it's just the Government using its version of the Pravda to generate some friendly headlines.

Still I'd swap that going ahead for a ban on begging for shirts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 5:50 pm

Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Graiser wrote:

We’ll that’s according to ears, i wouldn’t know I sit in block 11
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:18 pm

Graiser wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I mean they have had a drink yeah, but they are fine and sociable least the ones I talk to are.

No near as bad as the rugby twats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:37 pm

Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I mean they have had a drink yeah, but they are fine and sociable least the ones I talk to are.

what rugby twats you referring too? they dont have a problem with booze as grown ups attend those games
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:34 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Graiser wrote:

what rugby twats you referring too?  they dont have a problem with booze as grown ups attend those games

They don't have a problem.....

They have a lot of problems alcohol being one of them.
They are more coked up and pissed then football fans.

so if those tosspots are trusted why not football fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:45 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Graiser wrote:

what rugby twats you referring too?  they dont have a problem with booze as grown ups attend those games

wtaf lmao lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:00 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Graiser wrote:

See you don't have an answer for anything as per.

Always the same someone gives you an answer and you come back with what about a ,what about b.

I'm sure you will end up flouncing again sometime soon cause thats your only answer for anything.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:31 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I think you are being deliberately obtuse now. Firstly I hardly drink now at all but I wouldn't mind having a small beer whilst watching a game. I don't see why I shouldn't because another fan may act like a twat, the other fan should be ejected by one of the many stewards and police who are hired just for that purpose. The car licence analogy keeps going over your head but is really simple. My point was that if for instance I got caught drink driving they wouldn't take YOUR licence away.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:35 am

Greenlander wrote:
I'm all for it meself.

It's just the thought of the inevitable beer showers as seen in the Euros that puts me off. And just the general increase in twattish behaviour though that's more of a coke thing.

Me too, the only downside that I can see. The coke thing isn't just the football it's rife everywhere. One of my bheys went to a very posh wedding recently full of public school boy rugger buggers and he said he's never seen so much Chang. The authorities as usually haven't got a clue what's going on outside of their world's where coke has also been rife for years.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 1:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Greenlander wrote:
I'm all for it meself.

Me too, the only downside that I can see. The coke thing isn't just the football it's rife everywhere. One of my bheys went to a very posh wedding recently full of public school boy rugger buggers and he said he's never seen so much Chang. The authorities as usually haven't got a clue what's going on outside of their world's where coke has also been rife for years.

And for me, the other thing would be the increase of punters out of their seats wanting to use the bogs every five minutes. There is Coke every though these days, used to be a London thing but seems to have spread. I find it insufferable, give me a straight up pisshead wobbling around offering the world out any day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 9:16 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Graiser wrote:

See you don't have an answer for anything as per.

Always the same someone gives you an answer and you come back with what about a ,what about b.

I'm sure you will end up flouncing again sometime soon cause thats your only answer for anything.

if you made a post that had a lick of sense and not written by a drugged up austic kid trying to be creative i might know what you pov is, your posts are just silly ad make no sense on this matter hence the wtaf lmao reply.

oh and as for the last bit didnt you flounce for nearly a year cause the mods refused to let you be continually abusive in your posts???
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 6:10 pm

Well I think we know what will happen now after the ludicrous press coverage of "the new phenomenon of pitch invasions" lol. Obviously the wanker that nutted Billy Sharp will get dragged up again and again and again yet he has been banged up and rightly so, however pitch invasions are happening because of the that time of the season and promotions have been won and lost hence the celebrations on the pitches in exactly the same way as we have done, myself included in the past. I'm sure the fact there has been no fans for two years will be used to show the MASSIVE increase in this "problem", I think the authorities need to be careful if you treat me like a twat I may start acting like one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 6:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Well I think we know what will happen now after the ludicrous press coverage of "the new phenomenon of pitch invasions" lol. Obviously the wanker that nutted Billy Sharp will get dragged up again and again and again yet he has been banged up and rightly so, however pitch invasions are happening because of the that time of the season and promotions have been won and lost hence the celebrations on the pitches in exactly the same way as we have done, myself included in the past. I'm sure the fact there has been no fans for two years will be used to show the MASSIVE increase in this "problem", I think the authorities need to be careful if you treat me like a twat I may start acting like one.

Those pitch invasions that a few fans spoilt for others by as your mentioned headbutting Billy sharp and the everton fan trying to attack Vieira and i believe a man city fan attacked a villa player probably ended drinking in the stands now and any and all pitch invasions to celebrate at the end of the season unfortunately, despite the vast majority doing them in good natured way to celebrate and dont physical attack players while doing it.

As for our club they are always quick to jump on any bandwagon for PR and if some call for drinking in stands to remain a no no due to those actions of pitch invaders who went ott they would back that no question.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 6:29 pm

A few pitch invasions have sparked another moral panic about football hooliganism. All it takes is a few jubilant fans for the elites to react in terror. They look on working-class fans with fear and loathing. Mostly fear from what the peasants, when en-mass, are capable of!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again    Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will drinking alcohol in the stands during matches be allowed again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2