Greenlander
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Janner song - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 9:44 pm

Graiser wrote:
Sung with gusto today!

again if the club played dancing queen the fans would have sang it, they didnt again after that was played so its not catching on much like 3 little birds, buttercup and that champion the wonder horse
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 1:07 am

Angry wrote:

hope the guy sues rick o'shay lol
surely a copyright infringement by Rick the cucumber & dave the apple or whatever there ridiculous names they call themselves is just as bad as the Brent village noshers anthem they spew out
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 11:25 am

Doesn't do much to shed the image of straw chomping, toothless cretins with one eye closed shouting "Aaaarrrrr!!" at each other does it
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 12:15 pm

Irish song calling the English pricks.....

Okay then
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 12:42 pm

All the Arselings who claimed there was no alternative to the Brentmare, the Janner song is for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 2:28 pm

To all the small brains who thought there were alternative prospective purchasers at the time when there weren’t, the Janner song is perfect for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 2:33 pm

Graiser wrote:
To all the small brains who thought there were alternative prospective purchasers at the time when there weren’t, the Janner song is perfect for them.

Agreed, the club is thriving now on and off the pitch no thanks to them
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 3:52 pm

Graiser wrote:

What utter bullshit I even remember Postey falling out with Nool and joining ATD because he was backing another buyer (whose name escapes me) and continuing to back him on his Vital football site for ages. Plus there was Heaney who was fronting for an unknown money man and I'm sure that Ridsdale had someone sniffing around as well. However once Nool and Webb convinced you and the other dribblers that there was no alternative and drove off the other bidders there really was no other alternative. What was your line at the time to anybody that questioned Brent? Something like unless you've got millions of your own then you'd best STFU that's despite Brent putting fook all money into the club and being able to steal the car park aided by your support. You might want to rewrite history but there are plenty of us that remember what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

What utter bullshit I even remember Postey falling out with Nool and joining ATD because he was backing another buyer (whose name escapes me) and continuing to back him on his Vital football site for ages. Plus there was Heaney who was fronting for an unknown money man and I'm sure that Ridsdale had someone sniffing around as well. However once Nool and Webb convinced you and the other dribblers that there was no alternative and drove off the other bidders there really was no other alternative. What was your line at the time to anybody that questioned Brent? Something like unless you've got millions of your own then you'd best STFU that's despite Brent putting fook all money into the club and being able to steal the car park aided by your support. You might want to rewrite history but there are plenty of us that remember what happened.

Surprises me your statement “ Nool and Webb convinced me” as I didn’t and don’t personally know them, never spoke to them and never met them and as for re-writing history I’ll leave that rabid rhetoric for others to play about with, for me the administrator is legally bound to secure the best offer which is financially sound, if that wasn’t done then the evidence should have been presented to prove otherwise.
As for Brent I mentioned then I’d back virtually anybody who bought the club and prevented us going into the National League as I was horrified at ending up in that league which is full of ex league clubs who’ve been trying to get out of it for years.
Brent was a means to an end and nothing else for me, bugger there were some on ATD  questioning Hallett’s motives when he took over, so you and your mate can poke your abuse where the sun doesn’t shine.
Have a nice day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 4:32 pm

And another thing as this threads about the Janner song and it’s veered towards your mate Brent, I’ve previously asked whats the connection between the song and Brent, no response yet so enlighten me cos I don’t have a sodding clue
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:34 pm

It's a wor song graiser, sung by those in the trenches with lord jim of green.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:38 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Surprises me your statement “ Nool and Webb convinced me” as I didn’t and don’t personally know them, never spoke to them and never met them and as for re-writing history I’ll leave that rabid rhetoric for others to play about with, for me the administrator is legally bound to secure the best offer which is financially sound, if that wasn’t done then the evidence should have been presented to prove otherwise.
As for Brent I mentioned then I’d back virtually anybody who bought the club and prevented us going into the National League as I was horrified at ending up in that league which is full of ex league clubs who’ve been trying to get out of it for years.
Brent was a means to an end and nothing else for me, bugger there were some on ATD  questioning Hallett’s motives when he took over, so you and your mate can poke your abuse where the sun doesn’t shine.
Have a nice day

See the bit in bold? That's what you said and it's bullshit, Heaney, Buttivant and the Ridsdale bunch for three. So there was an alternative and you backed Brent from the moment you smelt his posh botty. Those are facts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:52 pm

Graiser wrote:
And another thing as this threads about the Janner song and it’s veered towards your mate Brent, I’ve previously asked whats the connection between the song and Brent, no response yet so enlighten me cos I don’t have a sodding  clue

it was sang weekly at those shit fan fests that anorak fans loved that regularly kissed that reluctant tossers arse at them. Those twats hailed brent as a hero and paid the staff their wages that they where owed cause he didnt have the funds.
so thats why the janner song is linked to the brent era.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 6:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Have a nice day

See the bit in bold? That's what you said and it's bullshit, Heaney, Buttivant and the Ridsdale bunch for three. So there was an alternative and you backed Brent from the moment you smelt his posh botty. Those are facts.

For you it’s bullshit but your not really relevant, if those prospective bidders were offering more beneficial finance than Brent why didn’t the administrator accept one of those bids, as they’re duty bound to do so, if any were actually made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 6:10 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
And another thing as this threads about the Janner song and it’s veered towards your mate Brent, I’ve previously asked whats the connection between the song and Brent, no response yet so enlighten me cos I don’t have a sodding  clue

it was sang weekly at those shit fan fests that anorak fans loved that regularly kissed that reluctant tossers arse at them. Those twats hailed brent as a hero and paid the staff their wages that they where owed cause he didnt have the funds.
so thats why the janner song is linked to the brent era.

Thanks for that Angry I never realised that, I can see why the opposition to it now.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 6:24 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Have a nice day

For you it’s bullshit but your not really relevant, if those prospective bidders were offering more beneficial finance than Brent why didn’t the administrator accept one of those bids, as they’re duty bound to do so, if any were actually made.

Guilfoyle made a comment at the time that Ridsdale had already done the work for him in getting Brent as a bidder and there was no need to go to further tender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 8:19 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Have a nice day

lets not forget Graiser that brents bid was rejected outright first time and that was before the heaney group (who in hindsight wanted to do everything brent later tried to do with the clusterfuck strangely enough) got the exclusive rights on the bid or whatever its called which is not usual for a administrator to do when hes desperately trying to sell the club. Nool and plebb lobbied hard for brents bid ignoring all the others and ran the pr campaign to have the fans believing brent was the only one who cared about the club which later proved to be a lie as he hardly put any funds in which resulted in the deal for the council to buy the stadium back and the GTs to pay the outstanding wages to players and staff in the admin agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 9:40 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Have a nice day

lets not forget Graiser that brents bid was rejected outright first time and that was before the heaney group (who in hindsight wanted to do everything brent later tried to do with the clusterfuck strangely enough) got the exclusive rights on the bid or whatever its called which is not usual for a administrator to do when hes desperately trying to sell the club. Nool and plebb lobbied hard for brents bid ignoring all the others and ran the pr campaign to have the fans believing brent was the only one who cared about the club which later proved to be a lie as he hardly put any funds in which resulted in the deal for the council to buy the stadium back and the GTs to pay the outstanding wages to players and staff in the admin agreement.

Understand that Angry, Nool and Webb did their stuff alright but whether fans were persuaded on the merits of Brent’s bid wouldn’t/shouldn’t be worth a barrel of beans to the administrator, only money talks and it would appear BIL’s, Buttivants and the “mystery Irish consortium” bids for whatever reason didn’t speak loud enough.
Despite what ears and his mate thinks my only thoughts on Brent owning the club at the time was that he was now the owner of PAFC and i had no option but to support that because it was my club that I’ve supported since the 60/61 season, it was that simple for me.
Those that had reservations about Brent and I also had some, have by and large been proved correct, he’s never built sod all, however the one thing he did do was to prevent our club going into liquidation and falling into the National League as it would have been so difficult to get out of it, also inviting Simon Hallett to join the board was a major turning point in Argyle’s fortunes.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 9:25 am

Amen praise be.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 2:33 pm

I think we can all pretty much agree on this that this song is a right load of shit and reminds me of a time when everythink was shit at the club from Jimmy all the way down
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 3:12 pm

RegGreen wrote:
I think we can all pretty much agree on this that this song is a right load of shit and reminds me of a time when everythink was shit at the club from Jimmy all the way down

Hear hear.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 10:49 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Have a nice day

I would have thought it was feckin obvious even to the most dimwitted that the Administration was a massive pre-pack underwritten by the council with a view to handing the club to Brent along with much else of the city centre. The Ahem... Irish Consortium with their £300,000 for preferred bidder status stuck a massive spanner in the works as no way was Brent coughing up but they along with any other bidder soon got hounded out by the dogs of WOR!!!!!

The other thing sticking a spanner in the works was of course Brents steadfast refusal to pay for anything which eventually saw the council lose patience with him.

As for the Janners Song, its blatantly Parochial Bull Shit but with the football going well and the Dogs of WOR! no longer running the show I am more tolerant of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janner song   Janner song - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Janner song
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3