+2
Earwegoagain
Freathy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Premiersh!t players Empty
PostSubject: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 6:57 pm

The recent antics of certain massively overpaid scumbags is fast putting me off football.  I've been going off the Prem for a while but the Mason Greenwood thing (admittedly not guilty of anything yet but still) and Zouma laughing while kicking and slapping a small terrified defenceless animal has just about done it.  Man Utd have suspended Greenwood probably only because they have no choice but to and that total bellend moyes continuing to pick the scumbag and continuing to defend the piece of filth is way beyond the pale.  It's all about ££££ and absolutely nothing else matters.  And the other West Ham players only reaction to what's happened is to demand more money for themselves when they found out Zouma's wages when the fine was made public.    I really hate the premiersh!t Premiersh!t players 1f621
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 8:05 pm

Me too, whilst like most Argyle fans I would love to see us get to the prem I wouldn't see any value in some billionaire buying our way up there. One thing that pisses me off more than anything and it's crept into the six nations now is advertising with fooking dogs running about, big flashes of colour that is so distracting and don't even start me on advertising gambling everywhere you look. It's more about money than sport now.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 9:54 pm

im all for the EFL cutting completely off from the premiership and just let those 20 teams implode on their own un their own league with no relegation.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 10:14 pm

Let them join a European Super League, lol.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 10:31 pm

seadog wrote:
Let them join a European Super League, lol.

lol, to be honest i wouldn't be shocked if that gets muted again in a few years with a few tweeks to lessen the heated reaction it got last year. Regardless of the rules of those teams attempting to defecting again being in place the revenue that league would bring them will ultimately be too much to ignore even if the fans want it or not.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 8:53 am

Get rid of the competition element and it becomes a farce, what the money men seem to forget is that the massive cash cow of European football is based on our league system, who cares about a game if you can't win or more importantly lose anything?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 12:37 pm

While Sky and other TV companies continue to plough in billions to the Premier League, nothing will change. Where else could you get £96 million for being relegated?

Super rich clubs pay stupid prices for average players who think they can do what ever they like because they've got money.

Any person mistreating an animal should be prosecuted.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 4:28 pm

Not at all surprised to see that vile scumbag zouma in the West Ham line up to play against Leicester today.  Moral vaccuum.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 5:48 pm

I'm not sure that it's the job of West Ham to play the judge, jury and executioner here is it? So far he has had his cat confiscated by the RSPCA I'm pretty sure if West Ham sacked him on the strength of that they would be up in court quicker than you can say kick a cat.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 5:50 pm

Freathy wrote:
Not at all surprised to see that vile scumbag zouma in the West Ham line up to play against Leicester today.  Moral vaccuum.

Didn't play taken ill just before the match.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 12:12 am

Cat flu?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 12:31 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Cat flu?

he's just a big pussy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premiersh!t players   Premiersh!t players Empty

Back to top Go down

Premiersh!t players
Page 1 of 1