Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Doncaster Saturday

Go down 
+11
VillageGreen
Graiser
Angry
Cheesy-Chips
PlymptonPilgrim
RegGreen
Freathy
Earwegoagain
Les Miserable
akagreengull
Jethro
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8068
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 8:43 pm

Still feel like we need another CB before the window shuts
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 6946
Join date : 2014-03-30

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 8:52 pm

Jethro wrote:
Still feel like we need another CB before the window shuts

Haven't we already got 5 first team CBs?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 13956
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 9:21 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Nice work from Ennis and Gilhespey to set up the first two goals, great finish from Garrick. Not sure why their second "goal" was disallowed- feck it though, take the points and move on.

He came from an off side position
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8068
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 10:30 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Still feel like we need another CB before the window shuts


Haven't we already got 5 first team CBs?

We haven't really replaced Galloway and could do with someone to come in for Wilson if hes gonna be static most games
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 847
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 10:37 pm

Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Still feel like we need another CB before the window shuts


Haven't we already got 5 first team CBs?

We haven't really replaced Galloway and could do with someone to come in for Wilson if hes gonna be static most games

Crichlow?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 6946
Join date : 2014-03-30

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 11:52 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Still feel like we need another CB before the window shuts


Haven't we already got 5 first team CBs?

We haven't really replaced Galloway and could do with someone to come in for Wilson if hes gonna be static most games

Crichlow?

Yep.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull


Posts : 7332
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 65
Location : Mutant Abbot

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 9:33 am

Three good Argo goals, cracking finish from Garrick.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9752
Join date : 2011-10-23

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 12:35 pm

Got my half n half scarf. Just need to dig out my Jester hat and I’ll be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 6946
Join date : 2014-03-30

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 1:22 pm

Apparently there was a clown in town selling half n half chelsea argo flags yesterday, utter tinpottery.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 5554
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 62
Location : Tavistock area

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 3:27 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Got my half n half scarf. Just need to dig out my Jester hat and I’ll be good to go.

Where's Tringy these days? Right up his street that would be.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 847
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 3:42 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Apparently there was a clown in town selling half n half chelsea argo flags yesterday, utter tinpottery.

saw many last week before the home match. Hope the guy selling them caches pox for his great sin of selling those things.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13526
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 3:55 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Got my half n half scarf. Just need to dig out my Jester hat and I’ll be good to go.

Where's Tringy these days? Right up his street that would be.

He still makes an occasional comment on FB.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 13956
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 4:07 pm




Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 13956
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doncaster Saturday   Doncaster Saturday - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Doncaster Saturday
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Saturday
» saturday is do or die
» So then, Saturday
» Saturday nights at 9
» So, who's going on Saturday?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: