HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freddie Ladapo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Freddie Ladapo Empty
PostSubject: Freddie Ladapo   Freddie Ladapo EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 3:11 pm

Rotherham United can confirm that striker Freddie Ladapo has handed in a transfer request.

The 28-year-old has made 29 appearances in all competitions this season, scoring 12 times, including in the recent Papa John’s Trophy victory over Crewe Alexandra.

Ladapo is contracted until the summer of 2022, having signed for the club in June 2019.

Rotherham United will be making no further comment at this time.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Freddie Ladapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddie Ladapo   Freddie Ladapo EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 3:59 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Rotherham United can confirm that striker Freddie Ladapo has handed in a transfer request.

The 28-year-old has made 29 appearances in all competitions this season, scoring 12 times, including in the recent Papa John’s Trophy victory over Crewe Alexandra.

Ladapo is contracted until the summer of 2022, having signed for the club in June 2019.

Another one bound to sign for Preston then
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Freddie Ladapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddie Ladapo   Freddie Ladapo EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 3:59 pm

Sign him back on, never should have let him go anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Freddie Ladapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddie Ladapo   Freddie Ladapo EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:23 pm

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Nah

"I've told Ryan Taylor that he'll get 20 goals a season if he listens to what I tell him, and he's buying into that."

9/7/19
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Freddie Ladapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddie Ladapo   Freddie Ladapo EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:25 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Nah

"I've told Ryan Taylor that he'll get 20 goals a season if he listens to what I tell him, and he's buying into that."

9/7/19

was that the same day ryan also said Danny Mayor was better than Graham Carey and Ruben Lameiras combined Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Freddie Ladapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddie Ladapo   Freddie Ladapo EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:27 pm

Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Nah

9/7/19

was that the same day ryan also said Danny Mayor was better than Graham Carey and Ruben Lameiras combined Laughing

"You've got the best No.10 in the league in Danny Mayor. He's better than (Graham) Carey and (Ruben) Lameiras. I'll put that out there.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Freddie Ladapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddie Ladapo   Freddie Ladapo EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:37 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Nah

9/7/19

"You've got the best No.10 in the league in Danny Mayor. He's better than (Graham) Carey and (Ruben) Lameiras. I'll put that out there.

lol! lol!

i do like Mayor but i would take either one of them back over him if it came to it as they created and scored goals
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Freddie Ladapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddie Ladapo   Freddie Ladapo EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 2:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
absolutely earweg ….but the shyster couldn’t resist his last half a million straight in his back sky rocket
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Freddie Ladapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddie Ladapo   Freddie Ladapo EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 5:22 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
absolutely earweg ….but the shyster couldn’t resist his last half a million straight in his back sky rocket

he wanted to leave though he had no intention of staying here when we got relegated nor cared when Lowe took over. In truth even had we stayed up he still would have wanted out he wasnt happy here much to do with how del bhey went to complete shit during that season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freddie Ladapo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freddie Ladapo   Freddie Ladapo Empty

Back to top Go down

Freddie Ladapo
Page 1 of 1