Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Ryan Broom on the move

Go down 
+7
RegGreen
Clodagh Rubbish
Earwegoagain
Grovehill
Freathy
Jethro
Angry
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8076
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 2:16 pm

On twitter says they interested in Pan but we told them no and to wait till summer
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 848
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 2:29 pm

Jethro wrote:
On twitter says they interested in Pan but we told them no and to wait till summer

got to trigger his auto 12 month renewal soon if they plan to cash in on him as his current deal finishes in may.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10676
Join date : 2017-09-09

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 2:37 pm

We need to hang onto Pan of all our players.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8076
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 3:27 pm

League One side Plymouth Argyle have rejected Peterborough United’s approach for midfielder Panutche Camara, reports Football League World.
Peterborough have already had a pretty busy transfer window this month with the incomings of Bali Mumba and Callum Morton. Posh manager Darren Ferguson keen to strengthen to help his side climb out the bottom three.

Ferguson is still keen to strengthen his Posh side between now and Monday’s deadline, as his side is struggling to win football games. Tuesday’s game against Birmingham City showed that, after being 2-0 up and looking comfortable they ended up throwing it away and drawing the game 2-2.

Now Football League World are reporting that Peterborough made an approach for Plymouth midfielder Camara, but so far the approach has been rebuffed by the League One side.

Plymouth won’t want to sell Camara this month as the Green Army are looking to push into the play-offs between now and the end of the season.

They currently lie in 7th place in the third tier with their blistering start to the campaign faltering a little in more recent times, though Camara has remained a key part of the side.

Camara has made 25 starts this season and has grabbed three goals in the process. So, it’s only natural Plymouth will want to keep hold of their key midfielder, but it will be interesting to see if Peterborough and Ferguson return with another bid.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10676
Join date : 2017-09-09

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 5:51 pm

Anybody feel a Plymouth price coming up? Feckin hope not.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 1839
Join date : 2012-01-24

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 8:45 pm

Ferguson Jr has left Posh again (third time, I think) so we might well get Broom for a fair price now.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 848
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 9:13 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Ferguson Jr has left Posh again (third time, I think) so we might well get Broom for a fair price now.

if only it were that straight forward, their new guy may want to keep him when he returns there after the season is up.

Just aswell we didnt cave in and paid Posh what Barry Fry wanted for him last month seeing as hes not making the starting 11 atm.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1413
Join date : 2020-03-25

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:12 pm

Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Ferguson Jr has left Posh again (third time, I think) so we might well get Broom for a fair price now.

if only it were that straight forward, their new guy may want to keep him when he returns there after the season is up.

Just aswell we didnt cave in and paid Posh what Barry Fry wanted for him last month seeing as hes not making the starting 11 atm.

I’m more concerned they may have a punt on Schumacher!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 13956
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 1:58 am

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Ferguson Jr has left Posh again (third time, I think) so we might well get Broom for a fair price now.

if only it were that straight forward, their new guy may want to keep him when he returns there after the season is up.

Just aswell we didnt cave in and paid Posh what Barry Fry wanted for him last month seeing as hes not making the starting 11 atm.

I’m more concerned they may have a punt on Schumacher!

I do not think he jump ship like Lowe. from the begining he moved his young family here,(did not need a cleaner) rented a house, his family like it here so much they brought a house here and done a lot of renovation to it.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1413
Join date : 2020-03-25

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 6:17 am

Tgwu wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Ferguson Jr has left Posh again (third time, I think) so we might well get Broom for a fair price now.

if only it were that straight forward, their new guy may want to keep him when he returns there after the season is up.

Just aswell we didnt cave in and paid Posh what Barry Fry wanted for him last month seeing as hes not making the starting 11 atm.

I’m more concerned they may have a punt on Schumacher!

I do not think he jump ship like Lowe. from the begining he moved his young family here,(did not need a cleaner) rented a house, his family like it here so much they brought a house here and done a lot of renovation to it.

I think your probably right (I hope), his family do indeed like it down here as he was my neighbour when he was renting in Mannamead.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 6030
Join date : 2011-05-12

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 7:57 am

Graiser wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Ferguson Jr has left Posh again (third time, I think) so we might well get Broom for a fair price now.

if only it were that straight forward, their new guy may want to keep him when he returns there after the season is up.

Just aswell we didnt cave in and paid Posh what Barry Fry wanted for him last month seeing as hes not making the starting 11 atm.

I’m more concerned they may have a punt on Schumacher!

I do not think he jump ship like Lowe. from the begining he moved his young family here,(did not need a cleaner) rented a house, his family like it here so much they brought a house here and done a lot of renovation to it.

I think your probably right (I hope), his family do indeed like it down here as he was my neighbour when he was renting in Mannamead.
Seriously doubt Posh would even consider Schumacher given he's only a few months into his first managerial job.  They're very deep in a relegation scrap at the business end of the season and they need someone with tons of experience in firefighting and making teams harder to beat i.e. a Tony Pulis type.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8076
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 1:28 pm

Colin will get it
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 14965
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 59
Location : Berkshire

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 1:43 pm

Or Tisdale.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook


Posts : 336
Join date : 2017-10-01
Location : Paignton

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 1:49 pm

I don't think Schuey would even consider it for a nano second, he seems genuinely chuffed to bits to be our manager.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 848
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 2:47 pm

posh wouldnt consider schuey atm nor will any other club for that matter, If scheuy keeps impressing as a manager well into next season and beyond he will start getting interest. It wouldn't benefit him to want to jump at the first job like Lowe did when he has a great setup here and its ideal for a rookie manager to learn the trade for a number of seasons before moving on to new challenges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Broom on the move   Ryan Broom on the move - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Ryan Broom on the move
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle
» Ryan Broom
» 8th Summer Signing is Ryan Broom
» £500,000 for Broom
» permanent move

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: