Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Schumacher unveiling press conference

Go down 
+7
Grovehill
akagreengull
Rickler
super furry dice
Czarcasm
Angry
Jethro
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull


Posts : 7168
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 65
Location : Mutant Abbot

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:34 pm

Matters to Grovy and Zippy where managers live and how they are addressed. laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
This argument is a pedants dream but at risk of sending Rickler into a total meltdown I agree with Groovy Lowe never completely moved down here because his family never moved with him and that's the difference. It never bothered me that much but then I guess I always accepted that Lowe was using us a stepping stone which has been proved by the move to Preston. Luggy got Saints, Olly got Leicester, Lowe gets Preston which is way down the pecking order from either.
I can't say I blame Lowe either I'm not sure I would uproot my kids from school for a job which is going to be for no longer than three years with no jobs available after that job ends anywhere round here. Oop north he is in commuting range of probably more than a dozen PL clubs and probably thirty CCC and higher clubs this is a bigger problem for Argyle than the oft mooted problem of not being able to attract decent players down here which we have proved many times that you can if you pay them enough and if they buy into the direction and ambition the manager and chairman are taking.

What a surprise you agree with Grovy. Two idiots in a pod.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9851
Join date : 2017-09-09

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
This argument is a pedants dream but at risk of sending Rickler into a total meltdown I agree with Groovy Lowe never completely moved down here because his family never moved with him and that's the difference. It never bothered me that much but then I guess I always accepted that Lowe was using us a stepping stone which has been proved by the move to Preston. Luggy got Saints, Olly got Leicester, Lowe gets Preston which is way down the pecking order from either.
I can't say I blame Lowe either I'm not sure I would uproot my kids from school for a job which is going to be for no longer than three years with no jobs available after that job ends anywhere round here. Oop north he is in commuting range of probably more than a dozen PL clubs and probably thirty CCC and higher clubs this is a bigger problem for Argyle than the oft mooted problem of not being able to attract decent players down here which we have proved many times that you can if you pay them enough and if they buy into the direction and ambition the manager and chairman are taking.

What a surprise you agree with Grovy.  Two idiots in a pod.

Lol different opinion to yours makes you an idiot. More like Nool than Nool is. Like it or not Grovey was right and you were wrong despite data analytics, zoom rooms with the boss, and all the wonderful things that happen at Argyle he couldn't wait to get back up north.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9851
Join date : 2017-09-09

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:53 pm

zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
I like Shoemaker, whatever his accommodation set up is. geek


If that's the case...then bleddy well show him respect....his name is SCHUMACHER

I'm sure that the Shoemaker comes from Radio Devon either Errington or the other match day comms guy was deffo calling him that.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 10:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
This argument is a pedants dream but at risk of sending Rickler into a total meltdown I agree with Groovy Lowe never completely moved down here because his family never moved with him and that's the difference. It never bothered me that much but then I guess I always accepted that Lowe was using us a stepping stone which has been proved by the move to Preston. Luggy got Saints, Olly got Leicester, Lowe gets Preston which is way down the pecking order from either.
I can't say I blame Lowe either I'm not sure I would uproot my kids from school for a job which is going to be for no longer than three years with no jobs available after that job ends anywhere round here. Oop north he is in commuting range of probably more than a dozen PL clubs and probably thirty CCC and higher clubs this is a bigger problem for Argyle than the oft mooted problem of not being able to attract decent players down here which we have proved many times that you can if you pay them enough and if they buy into the direction and ambition the manager and chairman are taking.

What a surprise you agree with Grovy.  Two idiots in a pod.

Lol different opinion to yours makes you an idiot. More like Nool than Nool is. Like it or not Grovey was right and you were wrong despite data analytics, zoom rooms with the boss, and all the wonderful things that happen at Argyle he couldn't wait to get back up north.

It's not the difference of opinion, it's the reasons they are held. I can see the smoke coming out your ears as you try to comprehend that.

..and Grovy said nothing different to what everyone else believed and believes. The difference is that Grovy said it so relentlessly, that he was always going to get the timing right. Clock and twice a day and all that.

Lol at you thinking Grovy is some sort of sage.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9851
Join date : 2017-09-09

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 9:54 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
This argument is a pedants dream but at risk of sending Rickler into a total meltdown I agree with Groovy Lowe never completely moved down here because his family never moved with him and that's the difference. It never bothered me that much but then I guess I always accepted that Lowe was using us a stepping stone which has been proved by the move to Preston. Luggy got Saints, Olly got Leicester, Lowe gets Preston which is way down the pecking order from either.
I can't say I blame Lowe either I'm not sure I would uproot my kids from school for a job which is going to be for no longer than three years with no jobs available after that job ends anywhere round here. Oop north he is in commuting range of probably more than a dozen PL clubs and probably thirty CCC and higher clubs this is a bigger problem for Argyle than the oft mooted problem of not being able to attract decent players down here which we have proved many times that you can if you pay them enough and if they buy into the direction and ambition the manager and chairman are taking.

What a surprise you agree with Grovy.  Two idiots in a pod.

Lol different opinion to yours makes you an idiot. More like Nool than Nool is. Like it or not Grovey was right and you were wrong despite data analytics, zoom rooms with the boss, and all the wonderful things that happen at Argyle he couldn't wait to get back up north.

It's not the difference of opinion, it's the reasons they are held.  I can see the smoke coming out your ears as you try to comprehend that.

..and Grovy said nothing different to what everyone else believed and believes.  The difference is that Grovy said it so relentlessly, that he was always going to get the timing right.  Clock and twice a day and all that.

Lol at you thinking Grovy is some sort of sage.  

We can't all be endowed with your powers of perception and massive cognitive powers please allow us less mentally able people some slack. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1197
Join date : 2020-03-25

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 11:27 am

I still don’t think it matters too much, football is such a dodgy career why should we expect it.
Most of the past Argyle managers didn’t move their families down here, perhaps a bit easier for SS to do it as both his children were pre school age at the time, Adams was a single person so also easy for him.
We all knew if Lowe was successful clubs would be sniffing around and off he would go so why all the angst.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9851
Join date : 2017-09-09

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 1:11 pm

Graiser wrote:
I still don’t think it matters too much, football is such a dodgy career why should we expect it.
Most of the past Argyle managers didn’t move their families down here, perhaps a bit easier for SS to do it as both his children were pre school age at the time, Adams was a single person so also easy for him.
We all knew if Lowe was successful clubs would be sniffing around and off he would go so why all the angst.

No angst from me and I have said several times that I'm not surprised he didn't move his family down here the angst comes from Rickler being unable to comprehend someone having a different viewpoint from his own without being thick, a moron or a twat.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 6:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I still don’t think it matters too much, football is such a dodgy career why should we expect it.
Most of the past Argyle managers didn’t move their families down here, perhaps a bit easier for SS to do it as both his children were pre school age at the time, Adams was a single person so also easy for him.
We all knew if Lowe was successful clubs would be sniffing around and off he would go so why all the angst.

No angst from me and I have said several times that I'm not surprised he didn't move his family down here the angst comes from Rickler being unable to comprehend someone having a different viewpoint from his own without being thick, a moron or a twat.

I've just explained the difference of opinion thing. ..and like I predicted, you can't understand. That is why you're a thick moron. You really are...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9851
Join date : 2017-09-09

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 6:07 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I still don’t think it matters too much, football is such a dodgy career why should we expect it.
Most of the past Argyle managers didn’t move their families down here, perhaps a bit easier for SS to do it as both his children were pre school age at the time, Adams was a single person so also easy for him.
We all knew if Lowe was successful clubs would be sniffing around and off he would go so why all the angst.

No angst from me and I have said several times that I'm not surprised he didn't move his family down here the angst comes from Rickler being unable to comprehend someone having a different viewpoint from his own without being thick, a moron or a twat.

I've just explained the difference of opinion thing.  ..and like I predicted, you can't understand.  That is why you're a thick moron.  You really are...

Haven't you got some butt to lick?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 6:13 pm

How original...
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat


Posts : 14644
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 59
Location : Berkshire

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 6:16 pm

Come on guys less of insults and more debate please.
You don’t agree and thats ok but don’t let it descend into name calling.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 1197
Join date : 2020-03-25

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 7:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I still don’t think it matters too much, football is such a dodgy career why should we expect it.
Most of the past Argyle managers didn’t move their families down here, perhaps a bit easier for SS to do it as both his children were pre school age at the time, Adams was a single person so also easy for him.
We all knew if Lowe was successful clubs would be sniffing around and off he would go so why all the angst.

No angst from me and I have said several times that I'm not surprised he didn't move his family down here the angst comes from Rickler being unable to comprehend someone having a different viewpoint from his own without being thick, a moron or a twat.

The angst I’m referring to is from posters who have a big issue with Lowe and others who haven’t moved their families down here which of course is their opinion, not really interested in the personal attacks.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9851
Join date : 2017-09-09

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 12:13 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Come on guys less of insults and more debate please.
You don’t agree and thats ok but don’t let it descend into name calling.

All the name calling is coming from Rickler. Look at the posts same old pattern being repeated.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 5:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Come on guys less of insults and more debate please.
You don’t agree and thats ok but don’t let it descend into name calling.

All the name calling is coming from Rickler. Look at the posts same old pattern being repeated.

LOl.  and you're just a little saint aren't you?  Never an insult out of your frothing at the mouth lips.

Will Charlton be your first game of the season or are you bailing on that one too?  How is the radio Devon commentary these days?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9851
Join date : 2017-09-09

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 7:10 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Come on guys less of insults and more debate please.
You don’t agree and thats ok but don’t let it descend into name calling.

All the name calling is coming from Rickler. Look at the posts same old pattern being repeated.

LOl.  and you're just a little saint aren't you?  Never an insult out of your frothing at the mouth lips.

Will Charlton be your first game of the season or are you bailing on that one too?  How is the radio Devon commentary these days?

Read the thread all the insults have come from you.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 7565
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 31
Location : Dorset

Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schumacher unveiling press conference    Schumacher unveiling press conference  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Schumacher unveiling press conference
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: