Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Covid Guidelines Update December 2021

Go down 
+10
seadog
Rickler
Angry
Grovehill
Earwegoagain
Greenskin
Cheesy-Chips
Czarcasm
Les Miserable
Jethro
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8067
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 2:18 pm

Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, the club has worked with local partners in Public Health and the local Safety Advisory Group to ensure that legislation and guidelines are followed at all times.

As a result in proposed changes to coronavirus legislation, and until further notice, Plymouth Argyle Football Club has a responsibility to ensure that all supporters (over the age of 18) provide evidence to our staff of their Covid status in order to gain entry to Home Park. All staff in attendance will also be required to follow the same rules.

Proof of COVID status can be presented to our staff in any of the following ways:

By displaying a digital (mobile phone) solution such as the NHS COVID pass or an EU equivalent (click here for info) please note that this will need to be updated every 30 days. (Click here if you were vaccinated overseas)
If you are exempt on medical grounds, you can still apply for the NHS COVID pass. Information can be found here
A digital or paper certificate of double vaccination.
Proof of a negative lateral flow test (LFT) result by text or email (within 48 hours of kick-off): do not bring the physical test unit with you (click here to order tests).
Please note: Your NHS vaccination details card is not acceptable proof of double vaccination.

Supporters who are already fully vaccinated are encouraged to plan in advance of fixtures and sign up for a digital NHS COVID pass well ahead of their next visit (details can be found here).

We encourage all supporters to download the pass to their online wallet, or obtain the pass prior to arriving at the stadium. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to download the pass at the stadium due to anticipated demand.

We ask all supporters to make plans to arrive at Home Park Stadium as early as reasonably practical prior to kick off. If you usually arrive at 2.30, please consider giving yourself an extra 30 minutes by arriving at 2pm in order to make sure you and your fellow supporters are in your seat prior to kick off.

To accommodate this enhanced procedure, turnstiles will now open two hours prior to kick off until further notice.

We are obliged to check on a game by game basis, therefore we cannot collect and hold season ticket holder Covid Status on record.

Please have your Covid proof to hand and ready when queuing, as we will aim to go down the queues to check prior to arriving at the turnstile. We will check what is reasonably practical on the day.

Updated guidance also states that supporters in attendance should wear a face covering while traversing through turnstiles, concourses and enclosed spaces. These can be removed once in the stadium bowl and seated.

We would also ask all supporters (including under 18s) to consider taking a COVID-19 lateral flow test before attending Home Park. Club staff are committed to undertaking regular tests to ensure that we play our part in making Argyle matches as safe an environment as possible for our supporters. We ask that our fans contribute to this effort.

There will be additional stewards outside the ground to assist on the day if you have an issue with providing your Covid Status, or are unsure of what to show.

This updated guidance is anticipated to become a legal requirement within the next 24 hours subject to a parliamentary vote, and we will be duty-bound to abide by these new rules.

We thank supporters for their help in ensuring this process is as smooth as it can be

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 6946
Join date : 2014-03-30

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 2:54 pm

Think I'll knock it on the head after the wombles game, no fun is it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9752
Join date : 2011-10-23

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 3:07 pm

Cue en masse bemused looks from head scratching Janners pre-match.

It’s bad enough trying to access the Lyndhurst at the minute anyway. This will mean utter carnage.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8067
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 3:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Cue en masse bemused looks from head scratching Janners pre-match.

It’s bad enough trying to access the Lyndhurst at the minute anyway. This will mean utter carnage.

I've found it depends where you go, if you go to turnstile down zoo corner end you normally get in quicker there's no queue etc.

But it's been caranage for a while trying to get in
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 909
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 3:53 pm

I wonder how many thousands will turn up not having a clue what they're being asked of, and then just feck off home because of the ensuing, and almost guaranteed utter carnage.

"Ere Trace, wuss E on about mhet, fock nose mhet. Fock this, om off to asderz, init"
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 5554
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 62
Location : Tavistock area

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 4:15 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Think I'll knock it on the head after the wombles game, no fun is it.


I see that booster jabs are a requirement as well-haven't had mine because they made me feel like shit last time but was reluctantly blackmailed into trying to book an appointment this morning. Spent half an hour waiting to get into the NHS booking system, duly followed all instructions through to confirm, predictably the system crashed and please try again later response came up. What a shambles and wouldn't have bothered again this season if it wasn't for already having my tickets for Charlton and Pompey.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 6946
Join date : 2014-03-30

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 4:59 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Think I'll knock it on the head after the wombles game, no fun is it.


I see that booster jabs are a requirement as well-haven't had mine because they made me feel like shit last time but was reluctantly blackmailed into trying to book an appointment this morning. Spent half an hour waiting to get into the NHS booking system, duly followed all instructions through to confirm, predictably the system crashed and please try again later response came up. What a shambles and wouldn't have bothered again this season if it wasn't for already having my tickets for Charlton and Pompey.

I can't make it Saturday but have got tickets for pompey and wimbledon. Supposed to be having my booster next week if it's not overrun with hordes of walk ins. Then I'll be able to download the relevant nhs gubbins required to attend, provided the system hasn't crashed, but, as mentioned above, the odds of utter carnage at the turnstiles with half pissed, half thick janners being turned away en masse and the inevitable disorder to follow is an absolute given. As someone once said "wake me up when this nightmare is over"
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8067
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:05 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Think I'll knock it on the head after the wombles game, no fun is it.


I see that booster jabs are a requirement as well-haven't had mine because they made me feel like shit last time but was reluctantly blackmailed into trying to book an appointment this morning. Spent half an hour waiting to get into the NHS booking system, duly followed all instructions through to confirm, predictably the system crashed and please try again later response came up. What a shambles and wouldn't have bothered again this season if it wasn't for already having my tickets for Charlton and Pompey.

I can't make it Saturday but have got tickets for pompey and wimbledon. Supposed to be having my booster next week if it's not overrun with hordes of walk ins. Then I'll be able to download the relevant nhs gubbins required to attend, provided the system hasn't crashed, but, as mentioned above, the odds of utter carnage at the turnstiles with half pissed, half thick janners being turned away en masse and the inevitable disorder to follow is an absolute given. As someone once said "wake me up when this nightmare is over"

You can download and set that up now, you don't have to wait till the booster.
Should be working just checked mine and its not crashed.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 6946
Join date : 2014-03-30

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:19 pm

Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Think I'll knock it on the head after the wombles game, no fun is it.


I see that booster jabs are a requirement as well-haven't had mine because they made me feel like shit last time but was reluctantly blackmailed into trying to book an appointment this morning. Spent half an hour waiting to get into the NHS booking system, duly followed all instructions through to confirm, predictably the system crashed and please try again later response came up. What a shambles and wouldn't have bothered again this season if it wasn't for already having my tickets for Charlton and Pompey.

I can't make it Saturday but have got tickets for pompey and wimbledon. Supposed to be having my booster next week if it's not overrun with hordes of walk ins. Then I'll be able to download the relevant nhs gubbins required to attend, provided the system hasn't crashed, but, as mentioned above, the odds of utter carnage at the turnstiles with half pissed, half thick janners being turned away en masse and the inevitable disorder to follow is an absolute given. As someone once said "wake me up when this nightmare is over"

You can download and set that up now, you don't have to wait till the booster.
Should be working just checked mine and its not crashed.

Cheers but I was under the impression that you have to have proof of booster as well if your second jab was more than 6 months ago so thought best to download the covid passport thingy next week after I've had it.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8067
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Think I'll knock it on the head after the wombles game, no fun is it.


I see that booster jabs are a requirement as well-haven't had mine because they made me feel like shit last time but was reluctantly blackmailed into trying to book an appointment this morning. Spent half an hour waiting to get into the NHS booking system, duly followed all instructions through to confirm, predictably the system crashed and please try again later response came up. What a shambles and wouldn't have bothered again this season if it wasn't for already having my tickets for Charlton and Pompey.

I can't make it Saturday but have got tickets for pompey and wimbledon. Supposed to be having my booster next week if it's not overrun with hordes of walk ins. Then I'll be able to download the relevant nhs gubbins required to attend, provided the system hasn't crashed, but, as mentioned above, the odds of utter carnage at the turnstiles with half pissed, half thick janners being turned away en masse and the inevitable disorder to follow is an absolute given. As someone once said "wake me up when this nightmare is over"

You can download and set that up now, you don't have to wait till the booster.
Should be working just checked mine and its not crashed.

Cheers but I was under the impression that you have to have proof of booster as well if your second jab was more than 6 months ago so thought best to download the covid passport thingy next week after I've had it.

No problem,

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9752
Join date : 2011-10-23

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:13 pm

I’m pretty sure you only need to show you’re double jabbed. Is the 3rd jab even on the NHS passport yet? It wasn’t when I was abroad last month.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10675
Join date : 2017-09-09

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:33 pm

I'm sure double jab will get you in. As for the carnage easily avoided as they are opening turnstiles 8hrs before kick off.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 1839
Join date : 2012-01-24

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 8:01 pm

What if, like me, you have no mobile phone or internet access?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8067
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 8:16 pm

Pretty sure as others have said, 2 jabs will get you in.

But there is planned a cut off for when you will need 3.
Thats probably got lost in the shuffle of what else has been going on.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 847
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 9:40 pm

Grovehill wrote:
What if, like me, you have no mobile phone or internet access?

yet you manage to post on a forum Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin


Posts : 5554
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 62
Location : Tavistock area

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 9:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I’m pretty sure you only need to show you’re double jabbed. Is the 3rd jab even on the NHS passport yet? It wasn’t when I was abroad last month.

At the moment only 2 but read today [can't remember where though] it will be 3 required possibly from February onwards.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8067
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 32
Location : Dorset

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 9:57 pm

Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
What if, like me, you have no mobile phone or internet access?

yet you manage to post on a forum Laughing Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9752
Join date : 2011-10-23

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 10:20 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I’m pretty sure you only need to show you’re double jabbed. Is the 3rd jab even on the NHS passport yet? It wasn’t when I was abroad last month.

At the moment only 2 but read today [can't remember where though] it will be 3 required possibly from February onwards.

That’s only to be expected though. The earliest people to have been vaccinated last December would have been double jabbed for 12 months by next February. With efficacy waning over time, getting a booster probably every six months is clearly going to be the new normal.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 2:11 am

Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
What if, like me, you have no mobile phone or internet access?

yet you manage to post on a forum Laughing Laughing

Right...  and no mobile phone?  That tells you all you need to know right there....

Complete and utter luddite.

Grovy, do you have fire?
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 909
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:12 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I’m pretty sure you only need to show you’re double jabbed. Is the 3rd jab even on the NHS passport yet? It wasn’t when I was abroad last month.

Both jabs and booster showing on my Covid pass.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 13526
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 63
Location : @ sea or @home

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:32 am

Same ere
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 5411
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 57
Location : Plymouth

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:46 am

I heard on LBC that Carlisle United have got around this. They will lower the ground capacity to 9,999.



Daily Mail Link
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9752
Join date : 2011-10-23

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 10:05 am

POI wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I’m pretty sure you only need to show you’re double jabbed. Is the 3rd jab even on the NHS passport yet? It wasn’t when I was abroad last month.

Both jabs and booster showing on my Covid pass.

Yeah just had a look. Mines there too now.

My missus hasn’t had her booster yet, her 2nd jab was back in March and she’s just looked and her Covid pass is still valid so there won’t be any issues for people getting in on Saturday, so long as they’ve had two jabs.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9752
Join date : 2011-10-23

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 10:12 am

VillageGreen wrote:
I heard on LBC that Carlisle United have got around this. They will lower the ground capacity to 9,999.



Daily Mail Link

Seems silly to base this on ground capacity rather than looking at actual attendance figures. Your ground could have a 50,000 capacity, yet no matter if you average 3,000, you’d have to show Covid passes. scratch

On the flip side you could have a club with a capacity less than 10k that sells out every week ( Bournemouth?), with the density of fans per sq m way higher, yet no Covid pass needed.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 1839
Join date : 2012-01-24

Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:33 pm

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
What if, like me, you have no mobile phone or internet access?

yet you manage to post on a forum Laughing Laughing

Right...  and no mobile phone?  That tells you all you need to know right there....

Complete and utter luddite.

Grovy, do you have fire?



Why would I want a mobile phone? I am fortunate enough to live in a secluded rural area that has no signal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covid Guidelines Update December 2021   Covid Guidelines Update December 2021 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Covid Guidelines Update December 2021
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» AFT Update 15th December 2017
» Player Sponsor's Day - Thursday 13th December
» PAS Board - second meeting 8th December
» MK Dons are set to be without a number of players this weekend due to Covid-19 protocols.
» Rotherham United Football Club and the Covid-19 vaccine

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: