Freathy
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

self employed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Cerbera wrote:
If you work at the same place for the same person all the time, then broadly speaking HMR + C define you as employed and not self employed. Especially if your hours of work and pay don't change.

Can't see this as any more than a silly rumour.

On the other hand, if Brent can make it work then he will save a fortune in PAYE which HMR +C won't like.

I'm self-employed but am currently working for a company who have stuck me on PAYE (grrr) as I'm basically doing a full-time job in a freelance capacity. Wonder if this sort of arrangement could apply to PAFC employees if the rumour does indeed turn out to be fact? Although aside from saving a few quid over the summer, I'm not sure of what savings it'd bring (not really gemmed up on this tax lark)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Do any other clubs operate this way?

Ask the other minnows. Nool is already rejoining 'the banter' on Exeweb[now that the educated w@nkers have been controlled] and it is all so parochial and insular. He is happy though. He has his parking space and Argyle will always be the biggest club in Devon ! Wow !
Real mates can meet up for jolly boys sessions when the GGG 's have a sleepover at a Holiday Inn.............. FFS !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:30 pm

This could be a case of putting 2 & 2 together & making 5 & just refer to Allan Evans (his name was mentioned by them over the road).
As he is a self-employed driving instructor I assume this is his primary employment & he earns less from his Argyle work, to be classed by Argyle as self-employed would probably suit both parties financially.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Grovey has put a question about this on the 'James Brent/ director Q&A' pasoti thread'.

If you take a look on the Farm's rumours page, you will see that someone doesn't think much of Grovey's question.

Best laugh I've had for ages!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 pm

chriswebbfanclub wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Grovey has put a question about this on the 'James Brent/ director Q&A' pasoti thread'.

If you take a look on the Farm's rumours page, you will see that someone doesn't think much of Grovey's question.

Best laugh I've had for ages!

That'll be Grovey getting a ban now for sharing a PM lol!

Welcome aboard the good ship ATD grovey in anticipation!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:04 pm

As some of you know, and others have worked out, I am Grovehill, as well as Chriswebbfanclub.

Just want to make it clear that I never intended to hide my identity or mislead anyone by posting on here as Chriswebbfanclub.
I just chose that name because someone had been irritating me by PMing silly messages to me on the "other" site. They also had info about who I work for and where, which lead me to believe some sites weren't as respectful of posters privacy as they could be.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Grovehill wrote:
As some of you know, and others have worked out, I am Grovehill, as well as Chriswebbfanclub.

Just want to make it clear that I never intended to hide my identity or mislead anyone by posting on here as Chriswebbfanclub.
I just chose that name because someone had been irritating me by PMing silly messages to me on the "other" site. They also had info about who I work for and where, which lead me to believe some sites weren't as respectful of posters privacy as they could be.

I don't think you have misled anyone. What you call yourself is up to you and no one else's business unless it is done so to cause trouble.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Welcome Grovy, now we just need Penz back and we can take the world on lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 am

they found out who you work for and where affraid

thats bad. i really dont like the sound of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:46 am

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
they found out who you work for and where affraid

thats bad. i really dont like the sound of that.

And WE get accused of being freaks, weirdos and stalkers! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Tgwu wrote:

It be rumoured that the staff have been asked to go self employed, meaning they won't be earning any wages during the close season.

It maybe our centre of excellence manager (allan evans) is leaving very soon because of this?

Has anyone heard anything on this rumour?

What was the outcome of this?
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Real mates can meet up for jolly boys sessions when the GGG 's have a sleepover at a Holiday Inn.............. FFS !

GGGs?

That's Gulls, Gargs and Greeks to those who don't know ~ self important persons who appear to periodically share a bed in grubby little summits without which the South West Peninsula would break out into uncontrolled war.

Thank God we have these selfless people (Ian Newell, Dave Floyd and some other chump from Execeter) to freely give of their time and money and rumour has it they are now taking Syria onto their plate.

I only hope they don't make a mess with the Nutella under the duvet because they're so busy with their urgent discussions that they didn't have time to get up and get dressed, or the Akkeron Hotel manager will think they've collectively shit themselves! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: self employed   self employed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

self employed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2