VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 1:37 pm

They are doing walk ins up mutley and the waiting time for those in the queue could be four hours so say BBC Spotlight.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 1:39 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
First Omicron death being reported in UK.

Just been for my booster and it was heaving up Home Park - inside anyway. They are doing bookings and walk ins but , the volunteers are doing a great job in getting the jabs done as quick as possible.

Had mine a few weeks ago it takes longer to go through the pre jab questions by a long way, I wonder why they don't give everybody a sheet explaining all the possible problems and Q and A which you then sign and hand in when you get the jab? you could easily offer the face to face for people with learning and or reading problems.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 1:45 pm

Just had a box of lfts delivered, willing to split the box £5 per test Thumbs
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 2:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
First Omicron death being reported in UK.

Just been for my booster and it was heaving up Home Park - inside anyway. They are doing bookings and walk ins but , the volunteers are doing a great job in getting the jabs done as quick as possible.

Had mine a few weeks ago it takes longer to go through the pre jab questions by a long way, I wonder why they don't give everybody a sheet explaining all the possible problems and Q and A which you then sign and hand in when you get the jab? you could easily offer the face to face for people with learning and or reading problems.

I stayed for the 15 minute time scale to see if you are ok with the vaccine , moderna one this time around. Before that was about 30/35 minutes from walking into the hut and leaving after having the vaccine. Grand total of 45/50 minutes.

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:45 pm

First Omicron related death in the world, here, in the UK.
Coinciding exactly with the great Pfizer Christmas promotion (sponsored by UK GOV)
Who’d have thunk it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:59 pm

I had my booster a week ago Saturday no problems. Pfizer vaccine.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:00 pm

People are complaining already about the booster roll out as proposed by the Prime Minister last night.

Because walk-ins can now just turn up, many of those with pre-booked slots have been stuck in queues for an age and some just gave up and returned home.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:40 pm

Ten people in hospital with omicron and one death seems like a massive over reaction to me.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:06 pm

I'm not dead either, what's all the fuss?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Ten people in hospital with omicron and one death seems like a massive over reaction to me.

I think it is too , especially with the data from South Africa maintaining that medics there have only seen mild cases. Whereas here , the leading scientists and the government are still holding on to the let's wait and see approach.

Whatever each camp says , it is countered out by the other.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:17 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I had my booster a week ago Saturday no problems. Pfizer vaccine.

Feeling a bit tired at the moment , which is one of the side effects of moderna. Other than that , fine.

Feeling a bit rough around the edges this morning , it's like I have a stinky cold.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We could have at least opened the shop..... sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:49 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I think it is too , especially with the data from South Africa maintaining that medics there have only seen mild cases. Whereas here , the leading scientists and the government are still holding on to the let's wait and see approach.

Whatever each camp says , it is countered out by the other.

The trouble is when everything is sonheavily politicized then you start to wonder which are the facts from the scientists and which are the dead cat bounces?

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:41 am

Gee , that moderna booster I had on Monday wiped me out yesterday. Still feel a tad rough today.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 10:54 am

Yet more scandal for the Tories.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
More Tory aides enjoying a Christmas gathering during lockdown

LINK

Shaun Bailey has now resigned
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 4:16 pm

78,000+ cases reported in the last 24 hours.

Backs up what Jenny Harries says about how fast this variant is spreading and how the doubling time has shortened to under two days - that is a big leap mutation

LINK

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 4:22 pm

Just been into town, kicking off in Boots cause they are out of LFTS.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 5:29 pm

Apparently, according to the experts being rolled out re Omicron, there'll be 25 trillion cases of infections in Peverel alone by next Monday, but none in Laira Narrows.

Ah well, at least know we know!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:00 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Gee , that moderna booster I had on Monday wiped me out yesterday. Still feel a tad rough today.

I felt rough for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:01 pm

It's being reported that Jethro died of Covid ten days after catching it despite having 3 jabs FFS!
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's being reported that Jethro died of Covid ten days after catching it despite having 3 jabs FFS!
Been told he also had dementia. Apparently covid affects dementia patients in the same way pneumonia does.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 10:16 pm

Don't go to the football this weekend.......
Staggering
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:03 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Been told he also had dementia. Apparently covid affects dementia patients in the same way pneumonia does.

He was riddled with cancer, just heard it straight from the mouth of his Grand daughter.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 8:19 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

He was riddled with cancer, just heard it straight from the mouth of his Grand daughter.

Was told similar last night from someone who knew him very well. He'd been battling the big C for the last few years. The last 12 months he rapidly went down hill. He contracted Covid in his last few weeks. I Notice the local rag was quick to pen the headlines 'Jethro dies with Covid' which is factually correct. But he didn't die 'of' it. FFS. Fecking local press makes me spit horse shit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 9:47 am

POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Was told similar last night from someone who knew him very well. He'd been battling the big C for the last few years. The last 12 months he rapidly went down hill. He contracted Covid in his last few weeks. I Notice the local rag was quick to pen the headlines 'Jethro dies with Covid' which is factually correct. But he didn't die 'of' it. FFS. Fecking local press makes me spit horse shit.

Zackly last time I saw him was in the Blacksmiths about 12 months ago and he was looking dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next