Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:36 pm

Oh dear! Onto the next game. cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:37 pm

Lol it was good whilst it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:40 pm

Not the bounce back we wanted.

This isn't the argyle team we know they can be.

Defending been shite no service to the strikers, build up is too slow

3-0 now

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:41 pm

8 mins to save this 4-3 we're gonna win 4-3
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:43 pm

Bad run now until boxing day I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:43 pm

The ref is as bad as his write up and we've been rubbis too
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:46 pm

Disappointing obviously. Let's not let the Plymouth pessimism kick in as usual. I'm still confident. geek
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:46 pm

On to Saturday hopefully they are in tomorrow and will have to watch this sort it out for Saturday
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:47 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Disappointing obviously. Let's not let the Plymouth pessimism kick in as usual. I'm still confident. geek

Too late they already sharpening the axe
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:50 pm

Not good enough and 12 k were here to see it
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:54 pm

Booo Lowe out.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:55 pm

I blame Cooper.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:57 pm

Plenty of chances nothing on target.

Give forwards space in the penalty area that's what happens. May have been the worst defensive performance of the season.

Not a bearing on the result but the ref was terrible.

Need to win on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:01 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I blame Cooper.

I'm sure the President of that fan club will arrive shortly
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:22 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I blame Cooper.

Surprised the El Presidente of the Cooper out club hasn't already posted his critical analysis of how crap Coops is. laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:43 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I blame Cooper.

Surprised the El Presidente of the Cooper out club hasn't already posted his critical analysis of how crap Coops is. laugh

too busy with his other obession tonight i guess.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:48 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I blame Cooper.

Got to be honest about it, i thought he should have saved both first goals on Saturday and tonight. Powerful shots they were but both under the body-be interesting to see the goals later on to see if first impressions were correct.27 shots from Argyle and 66% possession which goes to show these stats mean feck all if you can't hit the target more than one in ten, the sublimely talented and stylish Mayor was culpable on more than one occasion tonight. One area with plenty of room for improvement and which is so important especially in games like this is the non threat from set pieces. Conor Grant fan that i am, he's no Carey when it comes to whipping in a ball with plenty of pace and there is little or no danger from the corners or free kicks. Strange incident with Galloway-he took a shot and AFAIR there was nobody near him but his leg buckled from underneath him. Hopefully it was a dislocation rather than a break-Galloway is a class defender and his absence was sorely felt both on Saturday and tonight, best wishes to him for a speedy recovery. Disappointing evening and the run of tough looking games has not started well, needs to be put right ASAP.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:49 pm

He will be wanking over Twitter posts about Boris.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:08 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
He will be wanking over Twitter posts about Boris.

im interested to know how he selects his top 3 to steal and post here to little or no interest Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 11:33 pm

Ryan Lowe has confirmed that Argyle defender Brendan Galloway suffered a dislocated kneecap during the first half.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:25 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I blame Cooper.

First accurate statement you've made in a long time....

Simply atrocious
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 3:28 am

Greenskin wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I blame Cooper.

Got to be honest about it, i thought he should have saved both first goals on Saturday and tonight. Powerful shots they were but both under the body-be interesting to  see the goals later on to see if first impressions were correct.27 shots from Argyle and 66% possession which goes to show these stats mean feck all if you can't hit the target more than one in ten, the sublimely talented and stylish Mayor was culpable on more than one occasion tonight. One area with plenty of room for improvement and which is so important especially in games like this is the non threat from set pieces. Conor Grant fan that i am, he's no Carey when it comes to whipping in a ball with plenty of pace and there is little or no danger from the corners or free kicks. Strange incident with Galloway-he took a shot and AFAIR there was nobody near him but his leg buckled from underneath him. Hopefully it was a dislocation rather than a break-Galloway is a class defender and his absence was sorely felt both on Saturday and tonight, best wishes to him for a speedy recovery. Disappointing evening and the run of tough looking games has not started well, needs to be put right ASAP.

Further words superfluous Greenskin......
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 7:30 am

Defence was shocking last might.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 8:45 am

Feels just like last season. Can't score or defend. With injuries beginning to happen and, let's face it, another nailed on defeat this coming Saturday followed by equally likely defeats in December against MK Dons, Sunderland, Charlton and Pompey and if we also lose to Cheltenham (I wouldn't put it past Argo at all) we could be in for a 20/21 style extended losing run. We could end up looking down not up as we go into the business end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 9:43 am

I am losing my lap top over this coming weekend, my wife says thank god cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day   Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe match day
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next