Dog Bone Malone
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Daily Moan. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 10:07 pm

So is a jet of water up the arse but it won’t hurt them. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:55 am

Nah it scares them doesn't hurt them, the electric fence works best because that does hurt. Before anyone calls the RSPCA I have only used it in the shed where the Swallows nest because next doors cat was killing all the babies as soon as they hatched. One wallop with the fence and the bastard hasn't been back.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 7:21 pm

in correspondence with a company, with some suggestions of how they can improve their service next time.

They asked me for it yet get an email from them today with the tone of we wasn't expecting you to actually reply and we won't actually take it on board.

Why ask for it if you're gonna get shirty about it.

This was a gem right at the start

"We don’t have the flexibility to meet the individual requests of others"

You requested my input, I was stupid enough to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 11:15 pm

Jethro wrote:
in correspondence with a company, with some suggestions of how they can improve their service next time.

They asked me for it yet get an email from them today with the tone of we wasn't expecting you to actually reply and we won't actually take it on board.

Why ask for it if you're gonna get shirty about it.

This was a gem right at the start

"We don’t have the flexibility to meet the individual requests of others"

You requested my input, I was stupid enough to get involved.

lol! Feckin priceless innit. I had someone coming to fix another phone line/ broadband fault the other day and the guy making the appointment was adding all these caveats and being so fooking difficult that he wouldn't actually commit to when they might come apart from a four day slot then asked me to take a few minutes to rate his service. Did I rate him he was gutted. Terrible experience, unhelpful, acting like you are doing me a favor when you are the ones who aren't providing the service. He sounded a bit deflated at the end. Twat.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 2:04 am

They attach a survey to the bottom of the reply to the initial email.

Question 3 How satisfied were you with the attitude of the customer service advisor?

Think answering that and a reply stating the same, May get the message through to them.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 2:14 am

I had a cold call the other day. I asked where they got my number and told them it was a restricted number and that I would have to report them. I then asked their name and company and the phone went dead.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 7:21 am

Got rid of the landline a few years back, and on my mobile set up call screening, so if you're not in my phone book, the call is automatically silenced and blocked. Laughing

I haven't had a cold call in over three years! Bliss. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 3:10 pm

So like 500 yards of road are shut cause of a hole in the wall next to the road,
Which they claim will take 3 weeks to repair what looks to be a small hole

Are people following the official diversion are they feck
Is it a pain to get anywhere cause lorries and buses are going up roads they shouldn't yes , yes it is.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 3:29 pm

Thing is Jeffers it wouldn't take many more stones to slip and the whole quoin could come tumbling down and kill a carload of kids. Better safe than sorry. As for the 3 weeks that's council time me and a couple of lads could have had that all shipshape in a day or two, by the time you get all the agencies involved, health and safety, risk assessments and method statements, throw in a bat survey and check for newts it will probably cost about seventy five grand.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 6:01 pm

Ironically it was okay till they started to feck with it and it started falling down.

Chaos trying to get anywhere atm, friend of mine one of her kids is in a wheelchair took em 3 times longer to get home earlier.
Everyone using the same "shortcut"

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 1:46 pm

Yeah no wonder it's gonna take 3 weeks.
The invisible workforce our out.

Not even taking the feckin bat survey.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 5:02 pm

Army on stand by. All trains and flights cancelled. Risk to life warnings issued. Police advise is to travel if only absolutely necessary. Met office says worst storm in years to hit North Cornwall early in the morning.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic. Where will In be in the early hours of the morning? Yerp - Norf Kornwool. FFS.

I'm phoning in sick FFS.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 5:38 pm

Me too love a good storm. Last one like this I saw the road washed out at Port Gaverne and waves rolling right over the small headland to the right of the bay good fifty foot high.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 6:09 pm

Was alright got carried halfway down the lane earlier in the worst of it
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 7:14 pm

Trees down everywhere electric,. Internet and phone out all day but back on now. No way was that the biggest storm in a century I reckon 1987 beat it hands down as did 2011 and 2014. Will be out scavenging firewood tomorrow. I must say Ash die back has added massively to the amount of trees down and general detritus everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 7:16 pm

Just found a it half the tv channels are missing including BBC, ITv. And channel 4.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 12:43 am

POI wrote:
Army on stand by. All trains and flights cancelled. Risk to life warnings issued. Police advise is to travel if only absolutely necessary. Met office says worst storm in years to hit North Cornwall early in the morning.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic. Where will In be in the early hours of the morning? Yerp - Norf Kornwool. FFS.

I'm phoning in sick FFS.

Hope you didn't get caught up in any of it looks like Bude way had it rough according to a mate
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 12:47 am

They have ruined Brothers cider, how can something smell nice yet taste of chemicals,
stopped doing the strawberry perry a few years ago to bastards
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 5:10 pm

We delivered your parcel we handed it to you.
Yeah ok so where is it, I've not had it and I was in when you claim to have handed it to me.

But you have it, No I don't Rolling Eyes

Not sure why someone wants to steal hoover bags anyway...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 7:38 pm

Delivery driver left my seed delivery from Sutton's on the floor outside the front door in the pissing rain and not in the shed where they should if I'm not as home fooking lot of them soaking. Absolute wankers it's another 3 metres to the shed ffs!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 1:48 pm

Had a Ewe stuck on its back which is heavy in Lamb yesterday feckin crows had pecked one of it's eyes and if I had been ten minutes later the bastard's would have had it out and she and the lambs would have died.
Managed to save her but am going to war on the crows now and Chris Packham can suck my cheesy cock.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 2:08 pm

Despite the sign on my door saying
If no answer DO NOT leave parcels on the doorstep.
Cause they keep getting stolen.

Two parcels stolen this week and I can't put a ring door bell up cause it infringes on people's rights.

Well if they have nothing to be afraid of let me put the camera up

They just grassed themselves up anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 10:45 pm

If it’s not everybody else’s cats crapping every where, it’s the sodding squirrels gnawing at my bird boxes and digging holes in my fecking lawn.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2022 11:40 pm

Nature just doesn't love you Graiser!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 6:52 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Nature just doesn't love you Graiser!

It certainly looks that way, the gits!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Moan.   Daily Moan. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Moan.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next