shonbo
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:05 pm

Our initial allocation of 2⃣5⃣0⃣0⃣ tickets for this weekend's trip to @CAFCOfficial has sold out.

Thank you for your unbelievable support once again. 💚

We have been sent an additional 6⃣0⃣0⃣ in the mail and we will advise supporters when these are available to buy.

Charlton is all over social media, drumming up support to fill the ground

Are they worried about our numbers coming to this game

The club’s ticket office will open on Saturday from 11am – 5pm as part of the club’s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] campaign.

The campaign gives season-ticket holders the opportunity to claim up to three FREE tickets to bring along friends and family to next Saturday’s game against Plymouth Argyle.

1,000 tickets were redeemed in the first 90 minutes, after the campaign was launched on Friday afternoon. The Valley has a home capacity of just over 23,000 and with 9,888 season-ticket holders, supporters are advised to claim their tickets as early as possible, to avoid missing out.

The ticket office's opening hours were simplified in September, with the ticket office now open from 11am – 5pm on weekdays, and while the ticket office is normally closed on non-matchday Saturdays, it has been opened to deal with the demand of the club's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] campaign.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 4:42 am

To have over 3,000 away fans at an away game 250 miles away is astonishing in L1
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 9:31 am

I'd like to apologise in advance. Going to this one, I can feel the unbeaten run burden on my shoulders already Sad
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 11:14 am

shonbo wrote:
I'd like to apologise in advance. Going to this one, I can feel the unbeaten run burden on my shoulders already Sad

Akin Famewo’s booking for timewasting on Saturday as “crazy” – with the Charlton Athletic defender now unavailable for the visit of League One leaders Plymouth on Saturday. Famewo, on a season-long loan from Norwich City been in good form.

Top scorer

Referee Trevor Kettle showed red cards to Charlton striker Jayden Stockley and Albion skipper Deji Oshilaja for sparking a massed brawl

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 1:44 pm

Massed brawl probably just handbags.
A proper mass brawl is 2 county fire brigade rugby teams who have history on and off the pitch. This particular game the ref sent them all off ( as a group) went to his changing room, showered, got dressed and left in his car. They were still fighting as he left the car park. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 1:48 pm

Forgot to say by the time the ref left the coaches, subs and fans were fighting as well.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 3:50 pm

In Ireland that would be known as a 'proper shamozzle'
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 4:02 pm

Very Happy

That would sum it up nicely!

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 5:11 pm

Is there a pre game pub that we are going to
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 6:38 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
To have over 3,000 away fans at an away game 250 miles away is astonishing in L1

Over half of them will be exiles. Still a good one to travel for.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyTue Nov 16, 2021 10:45 pm

shonbo wrote:

3,000 going so will be a struggle in one pub. Loads of great ones all along the South Bank. DLR round to Cutty Sark or London Bridge overground to Greenwich with a whole lot more great pubs there.

Easily the best away day in League 1, for me.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 6:51 am

When we can't even giveaway tickets there has to be reasons why.

Fill The Valley deadline extended by 24 hours the offer now redeemable until 5pm on Wednesday, November 17th.

Johnnie Jackson’s Addicks take on Sky Bet League One table toppers Plymouth Argyle at The Valley on Saturday, November 20th (3pm) and, with a home capacity of just over 23,000 and 9,888 season-ticket holders, supporters are encouraged to claim their tickets as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 7:45 am

Tickets back on sale on line
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 8:53 am

Czarcasm wrote:
shonbo wrote:

3,000 going so will be a struggle in one pub. Loads of great ones all along the South Bank. DLR round to Cutty Sark or London Bridge overground to Greenwich with a whole lot more great pubs there.

Easily the best away day in League 1, for me.

Cheers Czarcs
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 3:12 pm

Away ticket sales for Saturday’s highly anticipated Sky Bet League One trip to The Valley are now approaching 3000, and supporters have until 3pm on Friday, 19 November to purchase in advance of the game.

Yet again, we are blown away by the support of the Green Army, who will once more travel in huge numbers to support Ryan Lowe’s table-topping Pilgrims. Thank you for your support.

We have, however, received a number of reports regarding antisocial behaviour from supporters at recent away fixtures. We urge all travelling supporters to treat their fellow fan, as well as home officials and staff, with respect.

Please continue to be loud and proud in support of your club, but also be mindful of the match-day experience of those around you
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 7:38 pm

Car drivers be aware

Charlton is within the London Ultra Low Emission Zone and Low Emission Zone so a charge of £12.50 will need to be paid if you're driving.
You can check if your car is exempt in the link below but as a guide petrol cars registered after 2005 and diesel cars registered after 2015 do not pay a charge.

ULEZ: Where and when
Where and when the ULEZ will operate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlton up date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton up date   Charlton up date Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlton up date
Page 1 of 1